Suicide Football - EURO 2012
1. Each round of play you must pick 1 winner from each scheduled round. The rounds are the following:
- RR 1st day matches (8 matches)
- RR 2nd day matches (8 matches)
- RR 3rd day matches (8 matches)
- QFs (4 matches)
- SFs (2 matches)
- F (1 match)
2. Once you pick a team, you cannot pick that team again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste your favourite team to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one team to win each round. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. You have to submit your own pick, no one else can submit your pick for you.
4. Each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurrence of a draw from the main pick.
If the back-up pick wins, you go to the next round but cannot use either main or back-up pick for the rest of the tournament
If your back-up pick loses or draws, you're out.
Replacement picks must be identified like this:
Back-Up Pick - Portugal or
Make it clear and try to do it all in one post!
5. No commitments are necessary!
If you wish to participate, just post your Round 1 pick in the correct time.
6. Once the rounds are cleared, they will be added IN THIS THREAD, right below, to facilitate your choices.
7. Picks will be acceptable until before the start of the FIRST match of the round
8. The scoring system will be as follows:
Losing Pick on RR 1st day:
Losing Pick on RR 2nd day:
Losing Pick on RR 3rd day:
Losing Pick on QF:
Losing Pick on SF:
Losing Pick on F:
Winning the title:
If the board goes down as it has happened before, send your picks on my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org