2. Yes! Definitely.
1. What kind of habit of other people do you absolutely hate?
2. What's your favourite cocktail?
And - no of course that doesn't mean I object to the occasional use of f*** under stress or in temper (I do it myself
), but people who just use swear words in normal coversation instead of finding another adjective really annoy me
and I hate the c*** word used anywhere by anyone at any time.
2) Pimms No. 1 (well I am English
1) If you could change places with anyone for one day - who would it be and why?
2) If you were President/Prime Minister of your own country, what is the one law you would make whilst you had the chance?
Edit: Only just seen Pica's questions, so:-
1) How did you pronounce "Djokovic" when you first saw the name? Did you get it right?
2) How much do you sacrifice your real life for "tennis life"? Give some examples.
1) Pretty much the same as he does
So yes - I did get it right
2) Probably far too much - I certainly plan my annual leave from work around the tournaments I want to watch or go to, and I certainly would try not to go away on a trip if it meant I would miss an important tournament. I have also been known to phone in sick when there was a important match on TV - hope my Boss isn't reading this
I do try to keep things in perspective though!