Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 72 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1066 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:08 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I ended up not cooking a thing and even having a fight with my mother about it.

Anyways, the default avatar of Roger in MTF, the one you can choose. Am I the only one who thinks it's soooo wrong. I mean he looks like a fatty, his face looks bloated. Am I being picky?
arm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1067 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:18 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,409
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Anyways, the default avatar of Roger in MTF, the one you can choose. Am I the only one who thinks it's soooo wrong. I mean he looks like a fatty, his face looks bloated. Am I being picky?
All the default avatars are not to my taste, tbh.



I have my last exam tomorrow. Oh, the relief of it all being over will be sweet. This time in twenty-four hours, I can start to think about going away to Belgium next week, but I won't let those thoughts distract me until after the exam.
The Prince is offline  
post #1068 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)o.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
starry, how quick are you at sudoku, and how often do you do them? I try to do one every day.

I used to play obsessively. But that was before I discovered bejeweled diamond mine.

I like to play the hard sudoku puzzles . I don't really think about time but if I start solving them all, I move to a harder level. Right now I have expert sudoku installed and I am on the "adept" level. I haven't played in about 2 weeks tho. Only played a simpler one while I was away.
star is offline  
post #1069 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I ended up not cooking a thing and even having a fight with my mother about it.

Anyways, the default avatar of Roger in MTF, the one you can choose. Am I the only one who thinks it's soooo wrong. I mean he looks like a fatty, his face looks bloated. Am I being picky?
No, the custom avatars are kinda bland if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
All the default avatars are not to my taste, tbh.

I have my last exam tomorrow. Oh, the relief of it all being over will be sweet. This time in twenty-four hours, I can start to think about going away to Belgium next week, but I won't let those thoughts distract me until after the exam.
Good luck with your exams mate. What cities are you going to visit in Belgium?
Trollicki is offline  
post #1070 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:33 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,409
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I used to play obsessively. But that was before I discovered bejeweled diamond mine.

I like to play the hard sudoku puzzles . I don't really think about time but if I start solving them all, I move to a harder level. Right now I have expert sudoku installed and I am on the "adept" level. I haven't played in about 2 weeks tho. Only played a simpler one while I was away.
What is 'bejeweled diamond mine'? It sounds less intellectual than sudoku, so I'll pass on it!

That's a good plan, actually. There's no real pleasure in doing ones where you can solve it with relative ease. Doing one that is just challenging enough, as it sounds like you do, is a great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Good luck with your exams mate. What cities are you going to visit in Belgium?
Thank you, and just Brussels.
The Prince is offline  
post #1071 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:36 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Have fun (though if you can spare some time to go to Antwerp you should)
Trollicki is offline  
post #1072 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:40 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
What is 'bejeweled diamond mine'? It sounds less intellectual than sudoku, so I'll pass on it!

That's a good plan, actually. There's no real pleasure in doing ones where you can solve it with relative ease. Doing one that is just challenging enough, as it sounds like you do, is a great idea!



Thank you, and just Brussels.

I love seeing the blocks of jewels explode and going deeper and deeper. It is my favorite bejeweled by far. If you want intellectual you should do the NYT crossword
star is offline  
post #1073 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:40 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
All the default avatars are not to my taste, tbh.



I have my last exam tomorrow. Oh, the relief of it all being over will be sweet. This time in twenty-four hours, I can start to think about going away to Belgium next week, but I won't let those thoughts distract me until after the exam.
GL tomorrow.

You will invade NoletaLand?
Lee is offline  
post #1074 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:47 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,873
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Good luck with your exam George .

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #1075 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:54 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Fedtards make me
Lee is offline  
post #1076 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:55 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,873
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Fedtards make me
Fedtards make me

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #1077 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:57 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
GL tomorrow.

You will invade NoletaLand?
Belgium is Noletaland?

Belgium

BTW, 373 viewers in the subforum right now. Crazy.
Trollicki is offline  
post #1078 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,409
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I love seeing the blocks of jewels explode and going deeper and deeper. It is my favorite bejeweled by far. If you want intellectual you should do the NYT crossword
I don't like crosswords. Anything to do with numbers, patterns and sequences is more to my liking. I do love scrabble, which is the exception to that rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
GL tomorrow.

You will invade NoletaLand?
Thank you. If Belgium is NoletaLand, then yes, I am going to invade and conquer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Good luck with your exam George .
Cheers Joe. Much appreciated, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Belgium is Noletaland?

Belgium
I was there last summer and loved it, that was on a holiday though, more for sightseeing.
The Prince is offline  
post #1079 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:15 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Well, Belgium is where Noleta lives so it's NoletaLand
Lee is offline  
post #1080 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:16 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,409
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Well, Belgium is where Noleta lives so it's NoletaLand
I guessed you were referring to the poster, but didn't quite understand before. Thanks.
The Prince is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome