Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #781 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 06:02 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,897
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Ajdes are appropriate always I think :-)
This ^ :P.

Beside, I only got time to come on here now Raquel so it was appropriate

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #782 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 06:02 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I know I was just messing with him

Has anyone watched Les Miserables yet?
arm is offline  
post #783 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

So I have to see penises and vaginas when I open MTF on my phone, mods don't seem to care.

It's really weird, only happens on phone and with MTF. And it's really, I mean REALLY explicit.
arm is offline  
post #784 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Ajde?
Trollicki is offline  
post #785 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 06:33 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Unajde! How cold is it in Amsterdam today?
arm is offline  
post #786 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 06:43 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Well, it was pretty cold today, -2°C and a wee bit of snow. How is the weather in Coimbra?

As far as the explicit ads go, a buddy of mine said the same thing happened to him a while ago (not with MTF), it apparently stopped after a couple of weeks. I´ll ask him about it next time I see him.
Trollicki is offline  
post #787 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 06:54 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,897
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Download an ad blocker for your phone Raquel

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #788 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Well, it was pretty cold today, -2°C and a wee bit of snow. How is the weather in Coimbra?

As far as the explicit ads go, a buddy of mine said the same thing happened to him a while ago (not with MTF), it apparently stopped after a couple of weeks. I´ll ask him about it next time I see him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Download an ad blocker for your phone Raquel
Thank you both

I don't have time to think about this now, but I will install the blocker after exams.

Still, something must be done... we are not talking about ads being boring and always poping up. It was a really explicit and degrading one.
arm is offline  
post #789 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Try this: http://adblockplus.org/nl/chrome
Trollicki is offline  
post #790 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 07:13 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I will later tonigh when I come back home and find my phone It's somewhere at home I know that much

Thank you feels weird calling you trollicki

Also, the weather is good here, not too cold and we had sun today

Now I gotta run! I might disappear again until Friday, but then the first season of exams is over
arm is offline  
post #791 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I will later tonigh when I come back home and find my phone It's somewhere at home I know that much

Thank you feels weird calling you trollicki

Also, the weather is good here, not too cold and we had sun today

Now I gotta run! I might disappear again until Friday, but then the first season of exams is over
Call me Michel then Good luck with your exams.
Trollicki is offline  
post #792 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 09:08 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
So I have to see penises and vaginas when I open MTF on my phone, mods don't seem to care.

It's really weird, only happens on phone and with MTF. And it's really, I mean REALLY explicit.
Have a screen print and complain to Steve.
Lee is offline  
post #793 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,801
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I know I was just messing with him

Has anyone watched Les Miserables yet?
I did

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
post #794 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:53 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Sarah Rafferty? Think so. For Donna, I mean.

Today I saw Silver Lining and Promised Land. I'm conflicted about seeing Les Mis. I'm not that fond of the music. There are two songs I enjoy, but by an large, it's not a favorite of mine. I'll go if Rafa insists tho.

I think a friend wants to go to a movie tomorrow. Maybe Impossible. I've already seen Argo, and she doesn't want me sitting there telling her all the time where the movie departs from real life.
star is offline  
post #795 of 5020 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,801
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Sarah Rafferty? Think so. For Donna, I mean.

Today I saw Silver Lining and Promised Land. I'm conflicted about seeing Les Mis. I'm not that fond of the music. There are two songs I enjoy, but by an large, it's not a favorite of mine. I'll go if Rafa insists tho.

I think a friend wants to go to a movie tomorrow. Maybe Impossible. I've already seen Argo, and she doesn't want me sitting there telling her all the time where the movie departs from real life.

What did you think of those two? I loved Silver Linings and friends of mine liked Promised Land :P

I kind of want to see Django.. yet kind of don't really want to see Django.

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome