Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 27 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #391 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 09:56 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Yeah doing fine thanks, although sleeping pattern is doing my head in. Glad you've got your project out of the way. I'm still working on an assignment that I should of handed in on Friday!
I say pull an all-nighter. Few things are as satisfying as working all night on a subject, while listening to some good music, especially when you find out later you aced it.
Trollicki is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #392 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 09:57 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,886
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I say pull an all-nighter. Few things are as satisfying as working all night on a subject, while listening to some good music, especially when you find out later you aced it.
Most of it's done now just gotta write one last piece which is only 350 words. Although pulling an all nighter might help sort my sleeping pattern out!

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #393 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Well, when you are done writing you can always watch an episode or two of your favourite shows. It´s how I tend to sort my sleeping pattern out when that is needed.
Trollicki is offline  
post #394 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:02 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,886
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Well, when you are done writing you can always watch an episode or two of your favourite shows. It´s how I tend to sort my sleeping pattern out when that is needed.
I might do tbh. All nighters usually help me sort my sleeping pattern out for a bit but I end up getting back to being nocturnal eventually.

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #395 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I might do tbh. All nighters usually help me sort my sleeping pattern out for a bit but I end up getting back to being nocturnal eventually.
I know all to well what you mean. This world is far too geared toward morning people if you ask me.
Trollicki is offline  
post #396 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:46 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
How are you Raquel?
I am ok. Could be better, but I could be faaaaar worse too. You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Jr. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Everyone okay? Today I finally got my project out of the way, and now I can relax for ten days and enjoy the festive season. Then I'll have to start studying.
Good job dpes it feel good? Having done the project?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I say pull an all-nighter. Few things are as satisfying as working all night on a subject, while listening to some good music, especially when you find out later you aced it.
It's the worst thing for me. Too painful! If it's 2 am there are only two places where I belong: in bed or having fun out in the streets/bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Most of it's done now just gotta write one last piece which is only 350 words. Although pulling an all nighter might help sort my sleeping pattern out!
you can do it!
arm is offline  
post #397 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:55 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It's the worst thing for me. Too painful! If it's 2 am there are only two places where I belong: in bed or having fun out in the streets/bars.
Well, sleeping and going out are among those few things that are more satisfying to me But when I get in the zone while writing a paper it tends to really make me feel good.
Trollicki is offline  
post #398 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Raquel, I am hanging there

Hopefully watching Nole vs Tsonga in RG helps.

btw, did I mention the judge is James Blake for that DUI case?
Lee is offline  
post #399 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 11:18 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Well, sleeping and going out are among those few things that are more satisfying to me But when I get in the zone while writing a paper it tends to really make me feel good.
Makes me feel awful. Seriously, when I first started uni, I couldn't even study after the sunset. Yes, that means during Winter at 5pm I would start closing my books. Now I can stretch it to midnight when it's looking bad. But beyond that... I have to be very very tight on schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Raquel, I am hanging there

Hopefully watching Nole vs Tsonga in RG helps.

btw, did I mention the judge is James Blake for that DUI case?
I should wach Nole too. but soon I have to sleep.
arm is offline  
post #400 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Thanks star!

The principal is a guy and a Kiwi!! But he's been in North America for so long that his accent does not show too much.

Jr. slept for a few hours. Woke up hungry (since there's nothing left in his stomach ) and got himself a mug of orange juice then made a mad dash to the you-know-what

So he rest for another hour and he's very hungry. I cut up an apple, made a few thin slices for him, told him wait another 15 minutes to ensure he could stomach it before he ate the rest.
Orange juice on an empty irritated stomach!

Bet that tasted good coming up.
star is offline  
post #401 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 12:15 AM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Guys (I mean girls) how did you let me miss this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEWVw...ure=etp-pd-rwd
arm is offline  
post #402 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 12:46 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Guys (I mean girls) how did you let me miss this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEWVw...ure=etp-pd-rwd
Didn't work on my ipad.
Lee is offline  
post #403 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 12:49 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Gas price is under $3/gal in some gas stations here

and if you have the chance, watch the beginning of "The Voice" from yesterday. I am not sure if it's on youtube. The judges and contestants holding the names of the victims of Newtown shooting and the judges sang Hallelujah.
Lee is offline  
post #404 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 01:40 AM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,886
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Finally all assignments submitted!

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #405 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 02:19 AM Thread Starter
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,777
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Gas price is under $3/gal in some gas stations here

and if you have the chance, watch the beginning of "The Voice" from yesterday. I am not sure if it's on youtube. The judges and contestants holding the names of the victims of Newtown shooting and the judges sang Hallelujah.
WHY IS MY GAS NOT THIS CHEAP? NJ gas is usually decent Though it is around $3.30 here which is much better than in Connecticut. It was $3.80 there last Friday.

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome