Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #376 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 03:17 AM Thread Starter
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,720
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I saw the first tweet but not the second.
First one:
Quote:
Dan Gheesling
@savestheday91 Awesome did you listen to the Podcasts or read the book?
I told him I listen to the audio book to and from work

Second:

Quote:
Dan Gheesling
@savestheday91 Awesome! Glad you're enjoying it.

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #377 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 01:43 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,639
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Follow me on twitter if you like... @prodigyrep

Nice to see you got some replies Jess. I never get replies from famous people . Think the best I've got is from commentators in both Cricket and Wrestling, as well as a wrestling referee .

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #378 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 03:32 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
On another note, today I was showering and thinking about life and it got me thinking that I really miss watching Nole play.
We all miss Nole plays. But from yesterday's FB, he starts training already!

And think about how long poor star miss Rafa play
Lee is offline  
post #379 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 03:37 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

The coffee from McDonald in Hong Kong is sooooo much better than US.
Lee is offline  
post #380 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 03:51 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Becuase of what happened last Friday, all classroom doors will be locked during class in my son's school. They are treated like criminals in order to protect them.
Lee is offline  
post #381 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
We all miss Nole plays. But from yesterday's FB, he starts training already!

And think about how long poor star miss Rafa play


Sadly, Guga and Magnus provided me with practice in weathering a player's injury. It will be nice to see everyone getting back to competition. Unfortunately, Andy has dropped from the scene and I expect Lleyton will follow before long. I never expected Lleyton would last so long playing while his ranking was so low, but he must enjoy the tour and the competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Becuase of what happened last Friday, all classroom doors will be locked during class in my son's school. They are treated like criminals in order to protect them.
Sad. I don't know what the school administrators are expected to do anymore to protect their children.

To me it is poignantly ironic at this time when women in the military fight to have their combat service recognized and rewarded, all the fallen adult heroes in Newtown are brave women. The principal rushed toward the sound of the gunfire. What more would a warrior do?

I am waiting for the first announcement from the Gun Lobby that the problem was that there were too few guns in Newtown and that if only the teachers had been carrying guns this tragedy would not have occurred. Isn't that what we hear after nearly everyone of these atrocities?
star is offline  
post #382 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 07:00 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post


Sad. I don't know what the school administrators are expected to do anymore to protect their children.

To me it is poignantly ironic at this time when women in the military fight to have their combat service recognized and rewarded, all the fallen adult heroes in Newtown are brave women. The principal rushed toward the sound of the gunfire. What more would a warrior do?

I am waiting for the first announcement from the Gun Lobby that the problem was that there were too few guns in Newtown and that if only the teachers had been carrying guns this tragedy would not have occurred. Isn't that what we hear after nearly everyone of these atrocities?
Do you know that AZ had proposed a law to arm teachers/administrators in school and fortunately, it's turned down by voters? The suggestion was raised by a student from Jr's former high school who is a champion in shooting He got the support of a state senator.
Lee is offline  
post #383 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 07:06 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

My poor baby is very sick right now My sister gave me some candies with beef jerky in the center (some Japanese invention ) when I stopped over in Calgary. Jr. ate one this morning. Immediately after he ate it, he knew there is peanut ingredient inside. He had an itchy throat so I gave him antihistamine and he went to school. Less than 2 hours, I got a call from school that he was throwing up in the hallway Luckily I was not far from school so I could go and pick him up immediately.

To show you how small and understaff his school is: his principal is the one clean up the hallway But then, this is why the school is great. No task is beyond anyone and everyone pitch in when it's needed.
Lee is offline  
post #384 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
My poor baby is very sick right now My sister gave me some candies with beef jerky in the center (some Japanese invention ) when I stopped over in Calgary. Jr. ate one this morning. Immediately after he ate it, he knew there is peanut ingredient inside. He had an itchy throat so I gave him antihistamine and he went to school. Less than 2 hours, I got a call from school that he was throwing up in the hallway Luckily I was not far from school so I could go and pick him up immediately.

To show you how small and understaff his school is: his principal is the one clean up the hallway But then, this is why the school is great. No task is beyond anyone and everyone pitch in when it's needed.

Oh peanut allergy! There are peanuts lurking in so many unexpected things.

And yes, it's nice that the principal is cleaning up the vomit. It's what a mom would do.

Hope Jr. is feeling better soon.
star is offline  
post #385 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 09:57 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Thanks star!

The principal is a guy and a Kiwi!! But he's been in North America for so long that his accent does not show too much.

Jr. slept for a few hours. Woke up hungry (since there's nothing left in his stomach ) and got himself a mug of orange juice then made a mad dash to the you-know-what

So he rest for another hour and he's very hungry. I cut up an apple, made a few thin slices for him, told him wait another 15 minutes to ensure he could stomach it before he ate the rest.
Lee is offline  
post #386 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:00 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Lee Jr
arm is offline  
post #387 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:05 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

How are you Raquel?
Lee is offline  
post #388 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Jr. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Everyone okay? Today I finally got my project out of the way, and now I can relax for ten days and enjoy the festive season. Then I'll have to start studying.
The Prince is offline  
post #389 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:11 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Jr. is 90% back to normal now. The 10% is more because of hunger. He dares not to eat too much right now. Thanks everyone!

George, this is the first time I see your new avy clearly (using my desktop instead of ipad) and I really love it
Lee is offline  
post #390 of 5020 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 10:25 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,639
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Jr. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Everyone okay? Today I finally got my project out of the way, and now I can relax for ten days and enjoy the festive season. Then I'll have to start studying.
Yeah doing fine thanks, although sleeping pattern is doing my head in. Glad you've got your project out of the way. I'm still working on an assignment that I should of handed in on Friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Jr. is 90% back to normal now. The 10% is more because of hunger. He dares not to eat too much right now. Thanks everyone!

George, this is the first time I see your new avy clearly (using my desktop instead of ipad) and I really love it
Glad to hear Jr. is back too full health. Allergies are a pain .

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome