Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 128 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1906 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 03:01 AM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Take care you both.
The Prince is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1907 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 03:10 AM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,663
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Goodnight Lee and Raquel.

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #1908 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 04:45 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Some people say it's the most beautiful one. Especially the part in Portugal.

We can do as you please. As long as we do it.

One thing, the tail/tale is not as fun without photos. Can you email it again and attach the photos?



I thought it was over half an hour ago.
What? No photos? I sent with photos. I will try again
star is offline  
post #1909 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 01:08 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
What? No photos? I sent with photos. I will try again
I really laughed. Can I show my sister when she comes back? I think she would appreciate the tail/tale.
arm is offline  
post #1910 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I really laughed. Can I show my sister when she comes back? I think she would appreciate the tail/tale.
Sure. Show anyone.

It was so funny that day. She had a plan, but she wasn't crazy about my watching. She first went downstairs and then jumped up on the railing and waled up the slanted ballistrade. I didn't get that on camera. Because I wasn't expecting it. I also did not get a shot of her trying to cross the snow field and turning back, It was when she sat there intensely staring that I thought she really wantd out so I showd her the other door,
star is offline  
post #1911 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 05:41 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

She is smart and tricky.

I already have a star on the new forum. She is very nice and polite, helpful, giving me a lot of important info and some really great ideas. Plus 2nd exchange and she already told me how much older than me she is.
arm is offline  
post #1912 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 07:22 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Jess

Sorry about your grandpa passing! Prayers for you and your family, especially your dad!
Lee is offline  
post #1913 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Oh Jess. I didn't know. I am so sorry for your loss. I know her love and your memories of him will be with you forever.

My condolences to you and your family.
star is offline  
post #1914 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 08:17 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I had no idea, vsis. There is not much to be said or done, but you should know that we're here for you. Always!
I am thinking of you and your family
arm is offline  
post #1915 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 11:06 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

arm is offline  
post #1916 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,722
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Jess

Sorry about your grandpa passing! Prayers for you and your family, especially your dad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Oh Jess. I didn't know. I am so sorry for your loss. I know her love and your memories of him will be with you forever.

My condolences to you and your family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I had no idea, vsis. There is not much to be said or done, but you should know that we're here for you. Always!
I am thinking of you and your family

Thanks guys, it hits my family harder than me. He and I didn't have much of a relationship. From the time I was born he was disappointed I wasn't a boy, and then following me he was gifted 4 male grandchildren so I never got much of his love or attention. My dad was close to him so I feel bad for what he's going through, but as for me... I am fine. My grandfather was very old fashioned, very racist and very sexist and once I got old enough to realize the things he was saying would be offensive to people, it definitely drove another wall between us besides this whole "I'm a useless girl grandchild" thing. He went to every one of my cousins football games, wrestling matches, baseball games, and only ONE of my dance recitals/school plays/school musicals of my entire life. I was artsy rather than sporty and he didn't have an appreciation for that so he didn't come. I was the first member of that family to graduate from college... didn't attend. Did attend my male cousin graduating from the police academy. I'm not... bitter. It is what it is, but, to me he's not exactly a "grandfather" figure like my other grandfather was (who unfortunately already passed 20 years ago).

I appreciate all your thoughts and well wishes though

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
post #1917 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 11:27 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Thanks guys, it hits my family harder than me. He and I didn't have much of a relationship. From the time I was born he was disappointed I wasn't a boy, and then following me he was gifted 4 male grandchildren so I never got much of his love or attention. My dad was close to him so I feel bad for what he's going through, but as for me... I am fine. My grandfather was very old fashioned, very racist and very sexist and once I got old enough to realize the things he was saying would be offensive to people, it definitely drove another wall between us besides this whole "I'm a useless girl grandchild" thing. He went to every one of my cousins football games, wrestling matches, baseball games, and only ONE of my dance recitals/school plays/school musicals of my entire life. I was artsy rather than sporty and he didn't have an appreciation for that so he didn't come. I was the first member of that family to graduate from college... didn't attend. Did attend my male cousin graduating from the police academy. I'm not... bitter. It is what it is, but, to me he's not exactly a "grandfather" figure like my other grandfather was (who unfortunately already passed 20 years ago).

I appreciate all your thoughts and well wishes though
Even if you didn't have a good relationship with him, you're now dealing with all these feelings and thoughts that have always been there, but with his death are revived. It's only normal, and you're are absolutely not being bitter!
arm is offline  
post #1918 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 12:49 AM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,599
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

My condolences Jess.
Trollicki is offline  
post #1919 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 01:36 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Thanks guys, it hits my family harder than me. He and I didn't have much of a relationship. From the time I was born he was disappointed I wasn't a boy, and then following me he was gifted 4 male grandchildren so I never got much of his love or attention. My dad was close to him so I feel bad for what he's going through, but as for me... I am fine. My grandfather was very old fashioned, very racist and very sexist and once I got old enough to realize the things he was saying would be offensive to people, it definitely drove another wall between us besides this whole "I'm a useless girl grandchild" thing. He went to every one of my cousins football games, wrestling matches, baseball games, and only ONE of my dance recitals/school plays/school musicals of my entire life. I was artsy rather than sporty and he didn't have an appreciation for that so he didn't come. I was the first member of that family to graduate from college... didn't attend. Did attend my male cousin graduating from the police academy. I'm not... bitter. It is what it is, but, to me he's not exactly a "grandfather" figure like my other grandfather was (who unfortunately already passed 20 years ago).

I appreciate all your thoughts and well wishes though
People are strange sometimes. I remember when a friend told me she did pt like her grandmother and I was absolutely shocked. Then I met her grandmother and I was eleven more shocked. She was absolutely the meanest old lady ever, I don't know what happened to make her that way but it was a big eye opener for me,

So, sorry for your dad, and sorry for your grandfather who missed out on you and apparently a lot of other lovely things in life,
star is offline  
post #1920 of 5020 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,722
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)



My contribution to the family it seems might end up being shopping for something for my grandma to wear. At least we know what my strengths are

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome