Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 290 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4336 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 02:18 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

star bought a iphone
Lee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4337 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 02:23 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I went to one of those outlet malls today. My sister broke a few of those glass tops of her corning wares and wanted me to buy some for replacement. The corningware store in the mall is the only place I know that you can buy the covers, glass or plastic, only. Since I was there and the shopping crowd was not that crazy, I shopped around and ended up buying myself a tote as a birthday gift. The tote has a compartment for a 13" Mac Book which means lots of room for my ipad It's perfect as I can put the ipad with it's porfolio case inside.
Lee is offline  
post #4338 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 02:24 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
star bought a iphone
I just downloaded that vertical sports app. I've always had the phone. How do you get rid of that message in the posts?


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
star is offline  
post #4339 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 02:27 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I just downloaded that vertical sports app. I've always had the phone. How do you get rid of that message in the posts?


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
You have to go to settings, scroll down to signature and turned it off. The problem with the latest version is, every time you got back in, the signature was reset so you have to turn it off every time
Lee is offline  
post #4340 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 03:42 AM Thread Starter
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,720
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I haven't been able to master the app It works terribly for me.

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
post #4341 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 03:44 AM Thread Starter
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,720
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I went on a bit of a shopping spree for myself today

WHATEVER. I SURVIVED THIS WEEKEND (so far) I DESERVE A BLACK FRIDAY GIFT FOR MYSELF

And Anthropologie was having 25% off their clearance

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
post #4342 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 03:58 AM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I only had to wait 2 hours in line to print some school material
You should see Indian Colleges then Give him at 11 in the morning and he tells you to collect it at 5 in the afternoon People go to him because he gives lot of discounts . Of course I decided to do it from shops that dont give discounts to save time as I realized I wasnt that stingy

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Where is home? I thought it was in India.

I like a little temp difference between the seasons. Not too much tho. I would be happy if it was no lower than 40F in winter. I don't need snow and wouldn't miss it. Snow should stay in the mountains IMO


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
I am right now living near my college My house is not here but in the capital New Delhi .Thats also in India I have seen slow only once in my life when I was in Michigan in December .I somehow enjoyed it . They are saying temperature is 10 degrees .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I went to one of those outlet malls today. My sister broke a few of those glass tops of her corning wares and wanted me to buy some for replacement. The corningware store in the mall is the only place I know that you can buy the covers, glass or plastic, only. Since I was there and the shopping crowd was not that crazy, I shopped around and ended up buying myself a tote as a birthday gift. The tote has a compartment for a 13" Mac Book which means lots of room for my ipad It's perfect as I can put the ipad with it's porfolio case inside.
seeing the black friday mayhem on TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I haven't been able to master the app It works terribly for me.
I like the app to be honest Its nice but the smileys are bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
post #4343 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
It's confusing. I couldn't find this thread until I finally noticed the stickie tab at the top.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
star is offline  
post #4344 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 04:02 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
You should see Indian Colleges then Give him at 11 in the morning and he tells you to collect it at 5 in the afternoon People go to him because he gives lot of discounts . Of course I decided to do it from shops that dont give discounts to save time as I realized I wasnt that stingy
But this wasn't college! It was a print shop, in a mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It's confusing. I couldn't find this thread until I finally noticed the stickie tab at the top.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
My opinion? Forget the app. The only thing I find it useful for is posting photos I have stored on my phone. Other than that I use the regular browser!
arm is offline  
post #4345 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

How does one even post photos on the app? I've used the app probably three times, but it's useless on the whole. I have no idea how to do anything complicated.

Everything is so Christmassy around town now. It's beautiful.
The Prince is offline  
post #4346 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 04:29 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
How does one even post photos on the app? I've used the app probably three times, but it's useless on the whole. I have no idea how to do anything complicated.

Everything is so Christmassy around town now. It's beautiful.
Very easy but I can't tell you how cause I don't have the phone here
arm is offline  
post #4347 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Very easy but I can't tell you how cause I don't have the phone here
You're such a helpful soul.

The Prince is offline  
post #4348 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 04:42 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Will explain you later
arm is offline  
post #4349 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

There is no need to.

If I ever want to post photos, I'll just transfer them over to my PC. Thank you anyway, though.
The Prince is offline  
post #4350 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 08:00 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Can I spam a little bit with photos?
arm is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome