Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 263 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3931 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Oh, Lee and Jess! Did you get your gift from Obama yet? Mine came yesterday. Unfortunately, it was contraceptives so not much use to me.

Must have gotten my demographics wrong.
star is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3932 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 06:28 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Mr. Obama is sending condoms?

I have to cook dinner
arm is offline  
post #3933 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 06:37 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Oh, Lee and Jess! Did you get your gift from Obama yet? Mine came yesterday. Unfortunately, it was contraceptives so not much use to me.

Must have gotten my demographics wrong.
I am not a registered democrat or Obama suppoerter
Lee is offline  
post #3934 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 06:39 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

After staying awake for 48 hours, hubby finally got my computer up and running. I tried my hand on setting it up to fit my requirement but left to make the aplle pie. He woke up and started tingling with it again and now I can't do anything but sit and wait
Lee is offline  
post #3935 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Mr. Obama is sending condoms?

I have to cook dinner
President Obama won the presidency by giving free stuff to minorities and young people and women.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov...onors-20121115

Here are some clips of Jon Stewart -- there's one at the top and one at the bottom.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,4889039.story

I'm not sure what he gave to Asian voters. I need Lee to let me know what she got.
star is offline  
post #3936 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
After staying awake for 48 hours, hubby finally got my computer up and running. I tried my hand on setting it up to fit my requirement but left to make the aplle pie. He woke up and started tingling with it again and now I can't do anything but sit and wait
Well, to hubby for working so hard on it.
star is offline  
post #3937 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 06:53 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I see star Asians don't like hangouts but they have aversion toward arrogance and smugness
Lee is offline  
post #3938 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 06:53 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Mucho is going to be the goat. Not G.O.A.T.
Lee is offline  
post #3939 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 06:56 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

My dinner sucks But I don't have much food at home


Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
President Obama won the presidency by giving free stuff to minorities and young people and women.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov...onors-20121115

Here are some clips of Jon Stewart -- there's one at the top and one at the bottom.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,4889039.story

I'm not sure what he gave to Asian voters. I need Lee to let me know what she got.
Mr. President Obama, sorry
arm is offline  
post #3940 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 07:01 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

This dinner is so terrible Pasta with carrot and chickpeas. It wasall I had at home
arm is offline  
post #3941 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I see star Asians don't like hangouts but they have aversion toward arrogance and smugness
Well, see there? Devilish clever of the Democrats to leave them out of free stuff.


My favorite was saying that Obama gave free contraceptives to college age women. I guess college age men got zip.
star is offline  
post #3942 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
This dinner is so terrible Pasta with carrot and chickpeas. It wasall I had at home
carrots and chickpeas don't sound good in combo.

It's so warm. I was sitting out in the sun this morning.
star is offline  
post #3943 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 07:08 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
carrots and chickpeas don't sound good in combo.

It's so warm. I was sitting out in the sun this morning.
It was all I had. Also I never know how much noodles is too much noodles so... I will show a photo.

Sunny day here as well Had a very lazy sunday in contrast with the very busy Saturday
arm is offline  
post #3944 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 07:14 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Well, see there? Devilish clever of the Democrats to leave them out of free stuff.


My favorite was saying that Obama gave free contraceptives to college age women. I guess college age men got zip.
Reproduction is women's responsiblilty, you know Men are supposed to sow their wild oats
Lee is offline  
post #3945 of 5088 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 07:19 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Nah, looks terrible. Not sharing the photo
arm is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome