Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #256 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:38 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
summer next year? can't he wait until then?


Yeah, I mean, he could do it over Christmas break.
star is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #257 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
music to my ears. remember my disappointment in Madrid 2010?
Yes, I do! That was heartbreak.

But maybe Bellucci will be in Paris.
star is offline  
post #258 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:43 AM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yes, I do! That was heartbreak.

But maybe Bellucci will be in Paris.
I would take special pics for Lee and Hana and obviously make him have a great season in 2012

you girls make me feel better
arm is offline  
post #259 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:44 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
music to my ears. remember my disappointment in Madrid 2010?


Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post


Yeah, I mean, he could do it over Christmas break.
I once had one of my wisdom teeth extracted right before Christmas. I had to call my dentist on Christmas day because of the pain. I was soooo fortunate to have a dry socket It was so miserable for me the whole Christmas and New Year when everyone around me enjoying all the food and parties.

Therefore, I don't blame him not wanting to have the procedure over Christmas break.
Lee is offline  
post #260 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:46 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,778
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I would take special pics for Lee and Hana and obviously make him have a great season in 2012

you girls make me feel better
Sid soooo miss his lucky charm He choked and choked and choked all the time. Worse than Malisse today
Lee is offline  
post #261 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post




I once had one of my wisdom teeth extracted right before Christmas. I had to call my dentist on Christmas day because of the pain. I was soooo fortunate to have a dry socket It was so miserable for me the whole Christmas and New Year when everyone around me enjoying all the food and parties.

Therefore, I don't blame him not wanting to have the procedure over Christmas break.
I was making a joke! Raquel was being so hard hearted wanting him to wait until summer, I thought why not just turn the dagger and have him ailing at Christmas.

Having all four out at one time is no joke.

But, I wouldn’t know. I retained all my wisdom teeth. I have room behind them. I;ve heard so many tales of woe though.
star is offline  
post #262 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:48 AM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

i'll fix him up next week!!!
arm is offline  
post #263 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:49 AM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

I'm not myself today you girls are going to have to give me a break
arm is offline  
post #264 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

I was here this morning.

star is offline  
post #265 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I'm not myself today you girls are going to have to give me a break
v



I’m sorry you are down. I hope sunny days return soon.
star is offline  
post #266 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:54 AM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
v



I’m sorry you are down. I hope sunny days return soon.
That is gorgeous so what have you been up to?
arm is offline  
post #267 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:57 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
That is gorgeous so what have you been up to?
Not a lot. I went over to Colorado. That’s the Colorado National Monument. I saw a movie. Rum Diary. Skip it unless you just want to see a lot of Johnny Depp’s insanely beautiful face. I mean, that’s kind of why I went, but you know 90 minutes was enough gazing in adoration, and the movie was 2 hours long — so there was some boredom there.

Only stand out performance was some guy… Giovanni Rubella or something. Ribissi maybe. Guiliani maybe.

Edit: Giovanni Ribisi
star is offline  
post #268 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,738
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

star is offline  
post #269 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 01:03 AM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Not a lot. I went over to Colorado. That’s the Colorado National Monument. I saw a movie. Rum Diary. Skip it unless you just want to see a lot of Johnny Depp’s insanely beautiful face. I mean, that’s kind of why I went, but you know 90 minutes was enough gazing in adoration, and the movie was 2 hours long — so there was some boredom there.

Only stand out performance was some guy… Giovanni Rubella or something. Ribissi maybe. Guiliani maybe.
I can't skip it. It's JD... in the Caribbean! but I won't have great expectations, thanks.

I saw a good movie a few days ago: The Help. It's about a sensitive issue but funny at the same time. Quite liked it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
wow

read this: http://www.howstuffworks.com/5-dangerous-roads.htm
arm is offline  
post #270 of 5026 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 01:04 AM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

lets just say that after I read it I thought: "dammit I want to drive all 5 of them!".
arm is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome