Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 107 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1591 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 01:46 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Damn, this sounds bad Hope she feels better now
It should be ok. She is just my little sister, you know. Most important person in my life, so I worry.

But she will be ok. Thanks
arm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1592 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It should be ok. She is just my little sister, you know. Most important person in my life, so I worry.

But she will be ok. Thanks
I fully understand you. I know how you feel when you love someone with a passion. I'm sure she is fine now

Hope it doesn't affect you for tomorrow, though.
Bilbo is offline  
post #1593 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 01:54 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
I fully understand you. I know how you feel when you love someone with a passion. I'm sure she is fine now

Hope it doesn't affect you for tomorrow, though.
It shouldn't. Lunch break is over. study time
arm is offline  
post #1594 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 05:21 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
My sister fell and hit her head in a door pretty hard. She has a 2 cm laceration and no bad symptoms, but I'm still worried. The only thing they did at the hospital was stitch it.

It's probably nothing, and I wouldn't be worried if it weren't my sister, but as it is her, I wish they had done a CT.
Give her a kiss over the stitch to make her better She will be fine!

GL with the test! Sending good vibes crossing the Continent and the Atlantic Ocean.
Lee is offline  
post #1595 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 05:34 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Sorry Nole girls I was late in voting for Miss MTF this round. But you girls don't need my vote anyway
Lee is offline  
post #1596 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
My sister fell and hit her head in a door pretty hard. She has a 2 cm laceration and no bad symptoms, but I'm still worried. The only thing they did at the hospital was stitch it.

It's probably nothing, and I wouldn't be worried if it weren't my sister, but as it is her, I wish they had done a CT.


Owww! I’m sure she will be fine, but ouch. For raquel’s sister.

Oh, and Raquel, that Amalia song I posted is Coimbra. I thought of you when I heard it. Also pics of Coimbra, but not sure they are all Coimbra.
star is offline  
post #1597 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 08:50 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Give her a kiss over the stitch to make her better She will be fine!

GL with the test! Sending good vibes crossing the Continent and the Atlantic Ocean.
I forgot to wish Lee Jr a happy bday! was it a good one? How old? 14? 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Sorry Nole girls I was late in voting for Miss MTF this round. But you girls don't need my vote anyway
Nole fan FTW. Or Sonja she is so nice. But tripwires is probably the cutest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post


Owww! I’m sure she will be fine, but ouch. For raquel’s sister.

Oh, and Raquel, that Amalia song I posted is Coimbra. I thought of you when I heard it. Also pics of Coimbra, but not sure they are all Coimbra.
My grandmom's favourite fado. It's all about Coimbra and it was all photos of Coimbra. thanks you
arm is offline  
post #1598 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 10:00 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Lee Jr. turned sweet 16! He had a good time last night and the kids sounded like they had fun. There were more people than I expected. Including my son, there were 9 teenagers

This reminds me I have to fill up his passport application....
Lee is offline  
post #1599 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 10:02 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Lee Jr. turned sweet 16! He had a good time last night and the kids sounded like they had fun. There were more people than I expected. Including my son, there were 9 teenagers

This reminds me I have to fill up his passport application....
oh! Congratulations to the mom too! He is so grown up! I'm getting old!

Why passport? Are you going somewhere?
arm is offline  
post #1600 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 10:11 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
oh! Congratulations to the mom too! He is so grown up! I'm getting old!

Why passport? Are you going somewhere?
Thanks

He turned 16 so he can get an adult passport which also can use to prove his US citizenship. We have to fly back to Canada this summer so it is simpler he also has a US passport.
Lee is offline  
post #1601 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Happy Birthday to Lee Jr. 16 is a big deal for a teenager. I’m glad they all had fun.
star is offline  
post #1602 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 10:32 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Thanks

He turned 16 so he can get an adult passport which also can use to prove his US citizenship. We have to fly back to Canada this summer so it is simpler he also has a US passport.
Oh I see. Here there is no difference in passports, you take it whenever you want.

I will fail ENT tomorrow, but I have good odds for surgery.
arm is offline  
post #1603 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,738
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

good luck Raquel- you'll do fine! Hope someone is keeping a look out on your sis- if she hit her head as hard as you think.
can not bring myself to vote for Miss MTF at the moment as everyone is adorable and seems so lovely.

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
post #1604 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 11:01 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
good luck Raquel- you'll do fine! Hope someone is keeping a look out on your sis- if she hit her head as hard as you think.
can not bring myself to vote for Miss MTF at the moment as everyone is adorable and seems so lovely.
Thank you. My mom is with her, and she didn't have a single neurological symptom, not a single head ache since the fall. So we're not worrying. I am just an older sister, you know.

As for Miss. I'm just filling space there. Feel free to vote against me, I swear I won't hold it against you.
arm is offline  
post #1605 of 5026 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,738
                     
Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

No I really can't decide- I think everyone is adorable and deserves to win.

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome