Novak!! - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 05:32 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10
                     
Novak!!

Hi,I am also Novak's fan.
Novak do very well this year.One Grand Slam title,two master series titles
,master cup champion. If he keeps taking advance,will he be NO.1?
I think that If he has the persistence as Nadal has.It is not impossible.
Very anticipate seeing him again in 2009!
juiihung is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Registered User
 
Chupakabra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 117
                     
Re: Novak!!

^^
Hi,there! I see that is your first post so you are new here... Well, then, welcome to the board!!!

As for the answer, i hope Novak is going to remain persistent and will possibly win some more majors throughout his entire career and will thus put himself into the list of tennis legends. Don't know, really, cause competition for number one is very tough at the top. You have four exquisite players at this moment and for the beginning of the next season (Nadal,Federer,Djokovic and Murray), and the fact that competition on the top is so tough could simply be proven by the fact that no 2 and no 3 have more than 5000 points (Remember Marcelo Rios, at one point he had only something more than mere 3000 points yet he took the no 1 spot)... At one point, Novak managed to make the highest number of points for the third ranked player ever... That's the way it is today, so i know it is definitely not going to be that easy for Novak to gain no 1 position although he has definitely established himself in the tennis elite today.

That's my point of view... Hope i see you next time with more posts here in the offseason and in the next one that is just to begin...

See you...

Last edited by Chupakabra; 12-08-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Chupakabra is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10
                     
Re: Novak!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupakabra View Post
^^
Hi,there! I see that is your first post so you are new here... Well, then, welcome to the board!!!

As for the answer, i hope Novak is going to remain persistent and will possibly win some more majors throughout his entire career and will thus put himself into the list of tennis legends. Don't know, really, cause competition for number one is very tough at the top. You have four exquisite players at this moment and for the beginning of the next season (Nadal,Federer,Djokovic and Murray), and the fact that competition on the top is so tough could simply be proven by the fact that no 2 and no 3 have more than 5000 points (Remember Marcelo Rios, at one point he had only something more than mere 3000 points yet he took the no 1 spot)... At one point, Novak managed to make the highest number of points for the third ranked player ever... That's the way it is today, so i know it is definitely not going to be that easy for Novak to gain no 1 position although he has definitely established himself in the tennis elite today.

That's my point of you... Hope i see you next time with more posts here in the offseason and in the next one that is just to begin...

See you...
Thank you for your feedback

I agree with you that the competition is very tough between these four player.
And if Novak and Murray keep the good states as they have this year,the top four players' points will be very close as you mention.
But I think maybe Federer is going downhill(just guess,please don't blame me ,orz).
On the other side,The keen competition brings us good games to watch ,that's what we want to see.

If I have good materials to post,I will post new one to discuss with everyone viewing this board.
It's my pleasure to share my opnions with you.
see you
juiihung is offline  
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: Novak!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiihung View Post
Thank you for your feedback

I agree with you that the competition is very tough between these four player.
And if Novak and Murray keep the good states as they have this year,the top four players' points will be very close as you mention.
But I think maybe Federer is going downhill(just guess,please don't blame me ,orz).
On the other side,The keen competition brings us good games to watch ,that's what we want to see.

If I have good materials to post,I will post new one to discuss with everyone viewing this board.
It's my pleasure to share my opnions with you.
see you
Hi and welcome to the Board We have an Introduction section here - maybe you can find the time to go and introduce yourself there, because your posts here could be missed It is always nice to have new people here, so welcome again

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-15-2008, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10
                     
Re: Novak!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hi and welcome to the Board We have an Introduction section here - maybe you can find the time to go and introduce yourself there, because your posts here could be missed It is always nice to have new people here, so welcome again
OK,I will find time to introduce myself thankyou
juiihung is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 04:23 AM
Registered User
 
jeremda01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Aussie Aussie Aussie
Posts: 1,020
                     
Re: Novak!!

Novak! No.1 2009!!!!

NOLE SUPPORTER
est. since 2005 Australian Open Round 1 vs Safin

TOMIC SUPPORTER
est. since 2011 Wimbledon Round 4 vs Malisse

unconditional support for all Australian tennis players
jeremda01 is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10
                     
Re: Novak!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremda01 View Post
Novak! No.1 2009!!!!
yah !!
juiihung is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome