Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole! - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
adynadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pleven,Bulgaria
Age: 26
Posts: 685
                     
Red face Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Finally i got brave enough to open this thread!i`ve been thinking about doing this for about 5 or 6 months already but i used to think that it`s going to be kind of rude or childish because i`ve never asked Milan if he`s agreed to have a thread about himself here ...
From the 1st moment i found Nole`s forum i`ve been extremely interested in Milan(don`t get me wrong,i mean i`ve been interested in his personality )-what kind of person he is,how did he actually become webmaster of Nole`s official site,does he know Nole personally(after being at Nole`s Bday party i got the answear of this question at least)and so on....
I think that with what Milan has done and still is doing for us he deserves more than anyone else(except of Nole of course)to have his own thread !he`s the one who keeps us in a real touch with Nole!there are very few other players who has this kind of relationship with their fans and we have ours with Nole thanks to Milan!he gets us closer to Nole`s privety life(which we really enjoy,don`t we? )...i think that we are the ones and only fans who had the luck to see videos of the birthday party of our favorite player,aren`t we?
but it`s not only because of the vids and pics from the party-it`s because of all Milan has been doing for novak-djokovic.com in the last couple of years !i believe that Nole should thank to Milan for a lot of the fans he`s having these days because Milan has shown to all of us what kind of person he is and if he hadn`t done this maybe some of you wouldn`t be in this forum today and call ourselves "nole`s fans"!Minal`s been doing as much for us as he`s been doing for Nole!
i think that this is the place where we should show our admiration and gratefulness to Milan!
i also have some questions to him and i hope he won`t get mad at me for asking his these ones:
1.how old are you(if this is too personal you don`t need to answer)?
2.since when have you been knowing Nole and how did you get to know each other?
3.what`s your actual relationship with him-a friendly or mosty a buisiness one?
4.how was it decided that you`d become a Webmaster of novak-djokovic.com?
5.is this your only job?is this something you are paid to do(if this is too personal you don`t need to answer!!!)?
6.is there something you have always wanted to tell us about yourself or about Nole?

P.S.If you think this thread is in a way unsiutable for the forum or if Milan wants to keep some distance from us(because in a way with this thread we`d get in his privecy) feel free to close it,delete or remove my post to "FRESH on Novak Djokovic Official Site (VIDEO Novak vs. Andreev ESTORIL 1st Round"!

P.S.whatever you do with the thread i have an ask for Milan:
Milan,please,remind Nole about his diary on novak-djokovic.com!he wrote it during Adeleida and Miami and he won them both so maybe it brings him luck when he writes to us !in addition,we really love it and we desprately want to read a new entry!

Open Their Eyes,Nole!

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Next Number 1

Made in SRBIJA!!!
adynadal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Registered User
 
Scotso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Baltimore, MD
Age: 33
Posts: 70,027
                     
Re: Milan Dikic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

He deserves it


Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 05:03 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 29
Posts: 10,443
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Kudos for starting a Milan appreciation thread
ataptc is offline  
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Registered User
 
kirkicica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: free at last!
Posts: 2,284
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

come on, all together now:
'cause he's a jolly good fellow.......
kirkicica is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Registered User
 
MilanDokic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 703
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adynadal View Post
Finally i got brave enough to open this thread!i`ve been thinking about doing this for about 5 or 6 months already but i used to think that it`s going to be kind of rude or childish because i`ve never asked Milan if he`s agreed to have a thread about himself here ...
From the 1st moment i found Nole`s forum i`ve been extremely interested in Milan(don`t get me wrong,i mean i`ve been interested in his personality )-what kind of person he is,how did he actually become webmaster of Nole`s official site,does he know Nole personally(after being at Nole`s Bday party i got the answear of this question at least)and so on....
I think that with what Milan has done and still is doing for us he deserves more than anyone else(except of Nole of course)to have his own thread !he`s the one who keeps us in a real touch with Nole!there are very few other players who has this kind of relationship with their fans and we have ours with Nole thanks to Milan!he gets us closer to Nole`s privety life(which we really enjoy,don`t we? )...i think that we are the ones and only fans who had the luck to see videos of the birthday party of our favorite player,aren`t we?
but it`s not only because of the vids and pics from the party-it`s because of all Milan has been doing for novak-djokovic.com in the last couple of years !i believe that Nole should thank to Milan for a lot of the fans he`s having these days because Milan has shown to all of us what kind of person he is and if he hadn`t done this maybe some of you wouldn`t be in this forum today and call ourselves "nole`s fans"!Minal`s been doing as much for us as he`s been doing for Nole!
i think that this is the place where we should show our admiration and gratefulness to Milan!
i also have some questions to him and i hope he won`t get mad at me for asking his these ones:
1.how old are you(if this is too personal you don`t need to answer)?
2.since when have you been knowing Nole and how did you get to know each other?
3.what`s your actual relationship with him-a friendly or mosty a buisiness one?
4.how was it decided that you`d become a Webmaster of novak-djokovic.com?
5.is this your only job?is this something you are paid to do(if this is too personal you don`t need to answer!!!)?
6.is there something you have always wanted to tell us about yourself or about Nole?

P.S.If you think this thread is in a way unsiutable for the forum or if Milan wants to keep some distance from us(because in a way with this thread we`d get in his privecy) feel free to close it,delete or remove my post to "FRESH on Novak Djokovic Official Site (VIDEO Novak vs. Andreev ESTORIL 1st Round"!

P.S.whatever you do with the thread i have an ask for Milan:
Milan,please,remind Nole about his diary on novak-djokovic.com!he wrote it during Adeleida and Miami and he won them both so maybe it brings him luck when he writes to us !in addition,we really love it and we desprately want to read a new entry!
Adynadal and other Novak’s fans from MTF and Official Site – THANK YOU!

This is the best thing that one person can be given! I’m happy you think I deserve this! I always worked for You, I am working for You now, and I shall work for You in the future!

When I was started this life’s way (working on Novak’s Official Site), I had only one aim – to be dedicated 100% in things I prefer and to give all of myself to make everybody proud.

I spent much time on this because I love it and I don’t repent!

I’m so happy you’re proud with me, bacause I always wanted to be different of others. The best thing for one Webmaster is to be in touch with truly visitors and fans, and I’m glad I managed to make a relation between You and me! I'm double Sagittarius in zodiac, it explains my energy, hehe.

When I was experiencing difficult things you are that persons who gave me strenght to be better and better, and BIG THANK for that! Like I supported You to be in touch with Nole, You was also the result of my pawn. And I’m proud about it!

Like always, I will be open for You and answer the questions:

1] I’m 21 years-old!
2] I first met Novak’s brother Marko, when he came to me on bus station in Belgrade to take me in their flat. Before that I talked with Novak’s father, Srdjan via mobile phone and he was interested in my offer. They had many professional offers for web site design, but they needed a person who will be Webmaster and expert for tennis in the same time – no robot then person who fells and who loves tennis! When I arrived in their flat and met all Novak’s family instead of Novak (who was on training) I was delighted with these great people. He is so popular but so normal – one healthy family.
3] My relation with Djokovic family is friendly and professional in the same time. When we talk about tennis we are always professional, but when we talk about other things we are great friends.
4] Answered in 2]
5] No, this isn’t my only job! I attend the faculty of economy – Business Information Systems (combination of economy and computers) and I enjoy it 100%. Novak’s site is my part-time job, I like to edit that in my free time. It is paid to me, but only(!) to cover my costs and reproduce my energy :-) Because, I repeat - I LOVE THIS JOB, and I think you can feel it! My other interests: Music (I listen Serbian, Latin, Greek, Turkish, Arabic - Oriental, Romanian, Bulgarian, commercial music a little), I also love singing, TV and Radio - I wanted to be speaker in the past... When I become married man I would like to live in Greece!
6] I will answer on this question in the future...

That's all for now! I hope you didn't understand me wrong. If I ever violated you, sorry, that wasn't my intention!

Fresh info: Novak called me from Paris yesterday, he READ his mails FINALLY, and promised me he would send me diary very soon!

All the best my friends!

Milan M.

Novak Djokovic OFFICIAL Site: www.novakdjokovic.rs
Jelena Dokic LiVE Site: www.dokic-live.co.nr
Helena Paparizou SERBIAN OFFICIAL Site: www.helenapaparizou.info
Ana Kokic OFFICIAL Site: www.ana-kokic.net

Last edited by MilanDokic; 05-28-2007 at 07:32 PM.
MilanDokic is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Registered User
 
Grofica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Belgrade
Age: 31
Posts: 2,591
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Milan

Beauty will save the world


Djokovic-Zimonjic-Bozoljac-Troicki
Nadal-Youzhny-Haas-Coria-Safin
Grofica is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
adynadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pleven,Bulgaria
Age: 26
Posts: 685
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanDokic View Post
Adynadal and other Novak’s fans from MTF and Official Site – THANK YOU!

This is the best thing that one person can be given! I’m happy you think I deserve this! I always worked for You, I am working for You now, and I shall work for You in the future!

When I was started this life’s way (working on Novak’s Official Site), I had only one aim – to be dedicated 100% in things I prefer and to give all of myself to make everybody proud.

I spent much time on this because I love it and I don’t repent!

I’m so happy you’re proud with me, bacause I always wanted to be different of others. The best thing for one Webmaster is to be in touch with truly visitors and fans, and I’m glad I managed to make a relation between You and me! I'm double Sagittarius in zodiac, it explains my energy, hehe.

When I was experiencing difficult things you are that persons who gave me strenght to be better and better, and BIG THANK for that! Like I supported You to be in touch with Nole, You was also the result of my pawn. And I’m proud about it!

Like always, I will be open for You and answer the questions:

1] I’m 21 years-old!
2] I first met Novak’s brother Marko, when he came to me on bus station in Belgrade to take me in their flat. Before that I talked with Novak’s father, Srdjan via mobile phone and he was interested in my offer. They had many professional offers for web site design, but they needed a person who will be Webmaster and expert for tennis in the same time – no robot then person who fells and who loves tennis! When I arrived in their flat and met all Novak’s family instead of Novak (who was on training) I was delighted with these great people. He is so popular but so normal – one healthy family.
3] My relation with Djokovic family is friendly and professional in the same time. When we talk about tennis we are always professional, but when we talk about other things we are great friends.
4] Answered in 2]
5] No, this isn’t my only job! I attend the faculty of economy – Business Information Systems (combination of economy and computers) and I enjoy it 100%. Novak’s site is my part-time job, I like to edit that in my free time. It is paid to me, but only(!) to cover my costs and reproduce my energy :-) Because, I repeat - I LOVE THIS JOB, and I think you can feel it! My other interests: Music (I listen Serbian, Latin, Greek, Turkish, Arabic - Oriental, Romanian, Bulgarian, commercial music a little), I also love singing, TV and Radio - I wanted to be speaker in the past... When I become married man I would like to live in Greece!
6] I will answer on this question in the future...

That's all for now! I hope you didn't understand me wrong. If I ever violated you, sorry, that wasn't my intention!

Fresh info: Novak called me from Paris yesterday, he READ his mails FINALLY, and promised me he would send me diary very soon!

All the best my friends!

Milan M.

OMG!!!you cannot imagine how nervious and in a way even scared i was to open this thread because i felt that somehow it may hurt your feelings,like if you`d feel that we are getting too deeply in your private life!But you are a great person,Milan,and i swear that i can feel the power,energy and love you put in everything you do for the site!in the way you talk to us about Nole and everything that is happening around him we can feel that you are doing it by heart!i can say for myself that a part of my love and admiration to Nole is earned by you-coz with the communication you have with us you have made him look so real to us,like he`s our friend,not an idol or hero who cannot be reached by any of us!i`m sure that Nole and his family thank God everyday that you have become a part of their lives because they realise how much you are doing for them!

about the answers you gave me-thank you thousands of times!!!i`m pretty surprised that you are so young and i was even more surprised to find out about your musical talent-it`s hard to imagine how music,economy and computers get along but as we can see they have combiniered in a great way in you!the thing that shoked me and at the same time the thing i liked the most of what you told us about yourself is the fact that you have connected Novak and his family and offered them your help yourself-you must be really brave to do this especially at the age of 18(or 19!)!!!
from the 1st moment i opened novak-djokovic.com i knew that you are a special person and you proved that to me once again!THANK YOU!!!

P.S.we`re waiting for the diary!

Open Their Eyes,Nole!

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Next Number 1

Made in SRBIJA!!!
adynadal is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Registered User
 
Saumon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26,749
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Milan!

Nole's site is one of the best players sites thanks to you. It's not too busy like Nadal's or too crappy like Safin's (dead links, google ads... ), it's just great!

Saumon is offline  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 11:14 PM
Registered User
 
uglyamerican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 4,965
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Good idea for a thread.

Milan does a great job on the website, and it's great that he comes here to let us know what's going on. He was always here for us during Novak's injury plagued period to let us know just what his problems were.

About 93% of what's good about this forum is Milan's contributions.

Thanks Mate!

avatar by J'torian
uglyamerican is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 11:53 PM
Registered User
 
kirkicica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: free at last!
Posts: 2,284
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Thanks Milan You are doing a great job!!

Hvala na svemu.
kirkicica is offline  
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 12:23 AM
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,806
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyamerican View Post
Good idea for a thread.

Milan does a great job on the website, and it's great that he comes here to let us know what's going on. He was always here for us during Novak's injury plagued period to let us know just what his problems were.

About 93% of what's good about this forum is Milan's contributions.

Thanks Mate!
Omg those injury times were the WORST. Without Milan they would have been unbearable!!!

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 12:25 AM
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,806
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Milan, I always thought you were older! Not OLD or anything, just, I always thought you were older than me!

Anyway, Milan you are great and it is always a pleasure to chat with you and work with you on the site Without you, we would all be lost and it is so great having contact with someone who has contact to Nole to answer all our questions and concerns

This thread is absolutely deserved, because we all love you so much!

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered User
 
MilanDokic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 703
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91 View Post
Milan, I always thought you were older! Not OLD or anything, just, I always thought you were older than me!

Anyway, Milan you are great and it is always a pleasure to chat with you and work with you on the site Without you, we would all be lost and it is so great having contact with someone who has contact to Nole to answer all our questions and concerns

This thread is absolutely deserved, because we all love you so much!

Novak Djokovic OFFICIAL Site: www.novakdjokovic.rs
Jelena Dokic LiVE Site: www.dokic-live.co.nr
Helena Paparizou SERBIAN OFFICIAL Site: www.helenapaparizou.info
Ana Kokic OFFICIAL Site: www.ana-kokic.net
MilanDokic is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Madness is genius
 
jeahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
Posts: 15,965
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Milan!

Nole's site is one of the best players sites thanks to you. It's not too busy like Nadal's or too crappy like Safin's (dead links, google ads... ), it's just great!
It really is one of the best.
Thanks Milan
jeahhh! is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 12:02 PM
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
 
Björki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 49,872
                     
Re: Milan Dokic-our real hero!Thx for all you`ve been doing for us and Nole!

Milan

EISERN UNION

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Rojer || Tecau || Pospisil || Chiudinelli || Verdasco || Simon || Seppi || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rafter
T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin || O. Rochus || Söderling


Björki is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome