- Entry system: Same as ATP. It should also be possible to sign up for more then one tournament per week until let´s say friday noon, then you have to decide where to play.
- Draw sizes: Same as ATP
- Ranking system: Best 20 (only GS mandatory)
- Qualifying for the 2007 doubles TMC (regular partners?): No. The Top 8 in the final doubles ranking can chose any partner. If, for example No1 plays together with No7, then No9 can also chose a partner. It´s not as complicate as it sounds
- Davis Cup system: Same as ATP, 3 possibilities: one country should be able to have more than one team. That gives us USA II, Portugal II,...
How to define the 16 teams playing in the world group? We calculate the rankings for the best 2 players from each country.
2nd possibility: Best ranked player of each country is the Davis Cup captain and can chose the team, from 2-4 players.
3rd possibility: Best 2 players from each country play together, that´s it.
- The use of TB's and CB's: let´s keep it as it is, i am totally against TB´s for each match.
- Round Robin format: same as ATP
- Losing by ranking: Yes, higher ranked player should advance.
- SE's: Same as ATP
- LL system: Same as ATP, only in the first round.
- Late picks: Same as ATP, you have to be on court on time
In the first round a LL should replace that player.
- Challengers (who can play them?): Everyone outside the TOP50
- Counting the retired matches: Yes
- Can players send in picks for their partners in doubles?: No