rotterdam... over in a flash, but we can speculate lol - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-20-2007, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
country flag Via
Registered User
 
Via's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,189
                     
rotterdam... over in a flash, but we can speculate lol

... has a pretty cool website. an innovative-looking order of play (that has two days, match start times, and no separate columns for courts), and what's more, odds for matches (from a contest they are running, apparently)

what i'm really trying to say is, the prediction for gicquel v clement is 32%/68%, as i speak...

according to what i hear on the other thread... if that's the general betting odds out there, is it a good idea to bet against our dear arnaud, since we think marc is playing well?

Last edited by Via; 02-21-2007 at 11:07 PM.
Via is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 01:30 PM
Registered User
 
higherlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 701
                     
Re: rotterdam...

lost to Giquel 6/4 6/3. Maybe he needs Camille back...?
higherlaw is offline  
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Registered User
 
Marine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Paris
Posts: 6,073
                     
Re: rotterdam...

First round again...

(Maybe he needs her but she doesn't need him, she's never been as good as for some months ago )
Marine is offline  
post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 09:33 PM Thread Starter
country flag Via
Registered User
 
Via's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,189
                     
Re: rotterdam...

i should have placed that bet! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
First round again...

(Maybe he needs her but she doesn't need him, she's never been as good as for some months ago )
are we getting into these speculations now, finally? is camille the reason why he's so up and down in the last... what... 8 months?

well then i guess, for camille anyway, doing well is the best revenge.... ????
Via is offline  
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Did I miss something about Arnaud and Camille?

Kezzi is offline  
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Registered User
 
higherlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 701
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Did I miss something about Arnaud and Camille?
Nope. Just speculation about why Arnaud isn't playing so great.
(Playing well in doubles tho, let's not forget)

btw, did you see him at the ABN ?
higherlaw is offline  
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Yeah, I saw him.
Yesterday the training was fun, I was really happy to see him and Bruno again They are soooooooooooo cute

The match today wasn't really nice. Arnaud was distracted by all the noise from kids day activities and after the break in the second set he was constantly shaking his head. He just gave up in that moment.
And ofcourse he had to teach the ballkids how to do their job

Kezzi is offline  
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
country flag Via
Registered User
 
Via's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,189
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Did I miss something about Arnaud and Camille?
don't tell me that you've totally missed it, because the 'and' doesn't apply anymore

kezzi you are a very tolerant type... having witnessed a first round loss like i did but come out of it still feeling pretty good about this guy!

btw there's no kids day at sydney when he played so it wasn't his excuse there sorry, my mouth is going out of control again
Via is offline  
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
don't tell me that you've totally missed it, because the 'and' doesn't apply anymore

kezzi you are a very tolerant type... having witnessed a first round loss like i did but come out of it still feeling pretty good about this guy!
Really? I have totally missed that, what happened?

Arnaud is just too nice to not like him. Even after he lost, me and my sister wished him good luck in the next tournament and he still managed to smile at us. It was a sad smile, but first I got the impression he was very angry and maybe it was better not to say anything at all. But we first talked to Bruno and he was still really nice, so we also tried our luck with Arnaud .

edit: he didn't use kids day as an excuse himself. For us it was obvious he was very distracted by all the noise. Even we thought it was very annoying .

Kezzi is offline  
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
country flag Via
Registered User
 
Via's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,189
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Really? I have totally missed that, what happened?
sorry you've just found out! i know the feeling myself!
no one knows what happened, just that it happened.

Quote:
Arnaud is just too nice to not like him. Even after he lost, me and my sister wished him good luck in the next tournament and he still managed to smile at us. It was a sad smile, but first I got the impression he was very angry and maybe it was better not to say anything at all. But we first talked to Bruno and he was still really nice, so we also tried our luck with Arnaud .

edit: he didn't use kids day as an excuse himself. For us it was obvious he was very distracted by all the noise. Even we thought it was very annoying .
you are the one who's nice
Via is offline  
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
sorry you've just found out! i know the feeling myself!
no one knows what happened, just that it happened.


you are the one who's nice
They were really cute when I saw them together in 2004 in 's Hertogenbosch
How did you find out?

Thanks
I think it's very hard not to like Arnaud on court, if you like him off court . The whole match I only thought "Awww, poor Arnaud"

Kezzi is offline  
post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
country flag Via
Registered User
 
Via's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,189
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
They were really cute when I saw them together in 2004 in 's Hertogenbosch
How did you find out?
there was talk in the grapevine last year lol but reported in french newspapers before the start of this year, i think. someone had quoted the paper in some thread on this forum, you can search for it but there isn't anything much else.

Quote:
Thanks
I think it's very hard not to like Arnaud on court, if you like him off court . The whole match I only thought "Awww, poor Arnaud"
good on you. i don't know what to say. something turned different for me.
Via is offline  
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Registered User
 
higherlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 701
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Really? I have totally missed that, what happened? .
Sorry to be vague, I thought everyone knew !

Thanks for the info about the match. Any pix for us?
higherlaw is offline  
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
there was talk in the grapevine last year lol but reported in french newspapers before the start of this year, i think. someone had quoted the paper in some thread on this forum, you can search for it but there isn't anything much else.


good on you. i don't know what to say. something turned different for me.
I still can't believe it, they were so cute together

What do you mean?

Kezzi is offline  
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: rotterdam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
Sorry to be vague, I thought everyone knew !

Thanks for the info about the match. Any pix for us?
Doesn't matter, I'm happy I found out. Now I know not to mention her to Arnaud, that would maybe ruin the conversation. And it already is hard for us to have one, because I don't speak French and I get the idea he's not so happy about talking English .

I'm sorry, but all my pics are very blurry. I will upload the best ones, but I have to resize them.
The light in Rotterdam is too bad for taking pics without flashlight with my little camera .

Kezzi is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome