Enjoy the summer sun - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 12:51 AM
Registered User
 
Fat Camel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 21
Posts: 3,162
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Dancevic in the first round...The worst thing we could expect

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
nadal is the worst player ever he was 2 points away from winning he should retire he is ugly and i am going to sleep bye rafael nash!t i hate ur existence
Lucas Pouille - Gilles Simon - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka
Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Arnaud Clement - Xavier Malisse - Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick - Lleyton Hewitt
Fat Camel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
soulage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,839
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Finally he got a seed spot to get one of the worst draw I mean Arno needs a warm up round what isn't Dancevic I know that Dancevic has been injured and didn't play since Wim but he doesn't need a long preparation to play on HC and Arno is struggling too much to be already OK. That's just poor and unlucky draw

Let's play the match and hope
soulage is offline  
post #48 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 09:51 AM
Registered User
 
Lesliem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Seine & Marne
Age: 25
Posts: 215
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Camel View Post
Dancevic in the first round...The worst thing we could expect
Yeah a bad draw as usual this year...We can say Arno has a little advantage, Dancevic did not officially play since Wimbledon because of a pain back. But it's never a good thing to begin the tournament against a big server. I can't stand Dancevic, I remember his match against Arno last year in Rennes, He abused of the medical time 2 times in a row to break Arno's rythm and it worked, he's a cheater for me.

Good luck to Arno , I don't think we'll have more than a livescore

Clément * Paire * Gasquet
Djokovic * Mahut * Llodra * Tsonga * Dimitrov * Chardy * Simon * Federer
Lesliem is offline  
post #49 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
soulage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,839
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

And don't forget Mons where he served 25 aces in two sets Well if Arno is not on fire on his own serve it will be tough I'll try to follow the first set if the livescore works anf if not too late
soulage is offline  
post #50 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
soulage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,839
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

5.9 earthquake in the east coast with epicenter in Washington apparently but tennis seems to continue. Match of Arno is about to start even if they felt the earthquake on the tennis center


I edit as i said i would follow first set and i did it Well no surprise Arno is struggling on each serve and Dancevic is not a clay court guy it won't gift his games each time it gives 3-6. That sucks pity he didn't get this warming up round

Last edited by soulage; 08-23-2011 at 08:20 PM.
soulage is offline  
post #51 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

He needs cheering...

ALLEZ ARNAUD!!

Kezzi is offline  
post #52 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

He lost 6-3, 6-3.
But isn't qualifying also supposed to be best of 5?

Anyway, I feel bad for him. Let's hope he can play some challengers now, close to home to lift his mood.

Btw, the sb sucks. I had to refresh the whole time, cause it doesn't show me the game points, only the set scores.

Kezzi is offline  
post #53 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Registered User
 
Fat Camel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 21
Posts: 3,162
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Nope, quialifying best of 5 only in the last round of Wimbledon!

So many lost points in rankings again He was down 40-0 in the last game on Frank's serve, made 40-40, then saved another mp, but Dancevic was strong enough mentally...

Benneteau was so close to the main draw without WC. Slam without Arnaud, that's awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
nadal is the worst player ever he was 2 points away from winning he should retire he is ugly and i am going to sleep bye rafael nash!t i hate ur existence
Lucas Pouille - Gilles Simon - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka
Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Arnaud Clement - Xavier Malisse - Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick - Lleyton Hewitt
Fat Camel is offline  
post #54 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
soulage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,839
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

The only qualifying match in 5 sets is the last round of Wimby . The scoreboard is perfect for me http://www.usopen.org/en_US/liteScor...es/index.html#

Well he has poor stats on serve struggled on each of them and was inexistant on return that was expected but still sad Anyway tournaments turn all the same way that's sad but when you're on the river of no return you don't leave it easily. I wish him he will live one good week before well i don't want to write it . For his mood i don't know but what he's expecting now ? I feel sad too toward his hopes few week ago.

He has to find something to do during all the week now and hope no more earthquake
soulage is offline  
post #55 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Quote:
Benneteau was so close to the main draw without WC. Slam without Arnaud, that's awful.
It really is...

And I am definitely not ready yet to also put his name in italic after this year. That's why I will be cheering for him in Mons and Bercy. (Already booked, so hope he's there, though I don't expect him to go somewhere else)

Kezzi is offline  
post #56 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
The only qualifying match in 5 sets is the last round of Wimby . The scoreboard is perfect for me http://www.usopen.org/en_US/liteScor...es/index.html#

Well he has poor stats on serve struggled on each of them and was inexistant on return that was expected but still sad Anyway tournaments turn all the same way that's sad but when you're on the river of no return you don't leave it easily. I wish him he will live one good week before well i don't want to write it . For his mood i don't know but what he's expecting now ? I feel sad too toward his hopes few week ago.

He has to find something to do during all the week now and hope no more earthquake
I am always confused with 5 sets and qualifying.
Maybe it's because of the iPad then...

He can take his time taking a real look around the city. Did he enter doubles?

Kezzi is offline  
post #57 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
soulage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,839
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Camel View Post
So many lost points in rankings again
If he doesn't play St Remy and doesn't win points there he should be around 200#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Camel View Post
Benneteau was so close to the main draw without WC. Slam without Arnaud, that's awful.
They could have give the WC to a young frenchies more logical. Then i hope Arno will have the WC for the french challengers during the fall like Rennes or maybe Orleans and why not Bercy qualies. With his ranking he will need them.
soulage is offline  
post #58 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
soulage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,839
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
He can take his time taking a real look around the city. Did he enter doubles?
Yes he tells us or Sylvain wrote that he will play with Dlouhy like in Wimby that's why he has a long week off now. For tourism he need a translator with him well i hope is OK not too much affected by his tennis life.

And Adrian is playing poorly Benoit is always up and down i dn't have too much fun with tennis results of my favs
soulage is offline  
post #59 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Registered User
 
Lesliem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Seine & Marne
Age: 25
Posts: 215
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Yes he tells us or Sylvain wrote that he will play with Dlouhy like in Wimby that's why he has a long week off now. For tourism he need a translator with him well i hope is OK not too much affected by his tennis life.

And Adrian is playing poorly Benoit is always up and down i dn't have too much fun with tennis results of my favs
Don't worry he has a good translator with him this week , a pity she saw just a match (but maybe more with the double). It was a bad draw and I did'nt really have hopes about this 1st round but as Fatcamel said it's always sad a grand slam without Arno...

I'm worried for what's going to happen now with his low ranking. Maybe he will take some pleasure to play in France (I guess Open de Moselle, Montpellier, Paris Bercy & challengers) but if he doesn't stop this serie of losses at 1st or 2nd round it will be very difficult to consider the futur...

Clément * Paire * Gasquet
Djokovic * Mahut * Llodra * Tsonga * Dimitrov * Chardy * Simon * Federer
Lesliem is offline  
post #60 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: Enjoy the summer sun

She shouldn't translate for him. The best way to learn is to do it yourself, even if you make tons of mistakes. Though I have to say that Arnaud's English really isn't that bad.

Good luck for doubles!

Kezzi is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome