hey everyone!!! (special hello to marine
now that im back i realise how much i miss posting here)
sorry for the late update. The past two days, i was at the tennis from 11am-11pm because i was working at the tennis (food) until the last match. ANYWAYS. Let me get my thoughts into order
1) That is awesome that there is live streaming of matches in the US.... too bad that its not international.
2) No i was not the girl with fake owls LOLLL...
3) Arnaud played like crap. Schuettler wasnt anything special... he didnt have to be. Arnaud was just making error after error after error. Yelled at the umpire maybe 4 or 5 times. Seemed like he was fighting himself more than anything or anyone really.
4) The funniest thing about the match was the way Arnaud acted about how the ballkids gave him his towel. The ball kid gave him the towel the normal way- scrunched up. Arnaud mumbled something and stretched the towel horizontally and held it right in the middle before using it. He showed this to the ballkid, but i dont think he understood what Arnaud was demanding.
So the next time Arnaud got the towel, the ballkid just gave it to him normally again and Arnaud got all angry and showed him again. It was hilarious, but so rude.
5) Sorry, no photos. I really am sorry, if i knew people would be waiting for them here i would have taken some!! Ive just taken 100 photos of Arnaud in the past few years, i didnt bother... He still looks the same :P
6) The match took up the whole day basically. Didnt get to do much afterwards, just walked around and saw JCF and federer practising.
7) Arnaud is playing doubles tomorrow right? Hopefully its not the same time as Seb's singles match