The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!



Shark Love it!!! I wanted to be a sneaky lawyer like him! but I guess I'll have to settle for the House style instead
And I just watched Match Point the other day (for the 4th times ) Funny how "luck" is the only thing you need to commit a murder and get away with it That ring

And TWO s for Richard?!

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,171
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post


Shark Love it!!! I wanted to be a sneaky lawyer like him! but I guess I'll have to settle for the House style instead
And I just watched Match Point the other day (for the 4th times ) Funny how "luck" is the only thing you need to commit a murder and get away with it That ring

And TWO s for Richard?!
Too bad they'll end Shark. I love all those legal shows, AllyMcBeal, Boston Legal
Teehee, Match Point is one of the few Woody Allen movies I like.
Ehhh, d'ya think Richie will ever win a GS (please don't let Puschkin see this post ), he's as frustrating as those other talented nutcases

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Too bad they'll end Shark. I love all those legal shows, AllyMcBeal, Boston Legal
Teehee, Match Point is one of the few Woody Allen movies I like.
Ehhh, d'ya think Richie will ever win a GS (please don't let Puschkin see this post ), he's as frustrating as those other talented nutcases
Me too! I wanted to be a lawyer in high school so I'm really into those shows!

I didn't like it the first time I saw it, but they showed it on HBO so often that I got hooked

Puschkin is just a forum away Honestly, I still believe in Richie He'll figure it out how to get better Plenty of time to win something big (not necessary a GS title - though I hope he does )

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,171
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Oh, and isn't 'luck' actually part of tennis also, sometimes only 2-3 points deciding the final result.
Oh, and I forgot I am a fan of Hitchcock movies too. Classics. Have you seen any?

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh, and isn't 'luck' actually part of tennis also, sometimes only 2-3 points deciding the final result.
Oh, and I forgot I am a fan of Hitchcock movies too. Classics. Have you seen any?
'Luck' plays a big part indeed! (Ask Paulo )

The director of Psycho?

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 02:07 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,171
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
'Luck' plays a big part indeed! (Ask Paulo )

The director of Psycho?
Yep. I also recommend The Birds, Vertigo, Rear Window, Dial M for Murder (originals), To Catch a Thief.

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Yep. I also recommend The Birds, Vertigo, Rear Window, Dial M for Murder (originals), To Catch a Thief.
I only saw Psycho But I think I also have Vertigo, will have to ask my dad where it is

Thank you, Maria! Hope they are available online

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 12:33 AM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
(I think Ome said I should tell everyone I'm a fan of ARSENAL )
THIS needs to be emphasized

BTW, Cesc was the captain for Arsenal in the Champions League match this week A boy has grown into a man

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 10:45 AM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,171
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
Finally getting to this

Name: Sharon
Nationality: American

Favorites >>
Sports: Tennis, football (I think Ome said I should tell everyone I'm a fan of ARSENAL ), Basketball,
Tennis Players: Paulo, Mario Ancic ( ), Ernests Gulbis, Marat Safin, Juan Carlos Ferrero (first fave), Richard Gasquet, Roger Federer and a couple more...
Music: COLDPLAY , John Mayer, Maroon 5, Leona Lewis, Kanye west, etc
Movies: Ratatouille , I am Sam, Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, Saving Private Ryan...
TV Shows: Gossip Girl , Desperate housewives, Grey's Anatomy (though it kinda sucks now ), HIMYM , all time fave is FRIENDS

I first noticed Paulo in, of course, DC 2002. Didn't become a big fan of his until that match against Nadal at Roland Garros. I think this was mentioned before but we all seem to fall with Paulo more after he loses a match? The puppy dog eyes
Hi Sharon! Well, can you blame us, those eyes are just .... irresistible. : And to see them sad after a match is just heart-breaking, I wanna hug him, well, usually... after that loss to Canas at RG in 2005 I wanted to shake him a little.

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hi Sharon! Well, can you blame us, those eyes are just .... irresistible. : And to see them sad after a match is just heart-breaking, I wanna hug him, well, usually... after that loss to Canas at RG in 2005 I wanted to shake him a little.
Just a shake? You're too kind, Maria

I remember seeing pictures of Nico Escude and Fabrice gave Paulo a comforting after the DC final. Even as a Marat's fan back then --- I was like, MOVE guys! I wanted to give him a hug, too!!!

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 12:18 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,171
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Just a shake? You're too kind, Maria

I remember seeing pictures of Nico Escude and Fabrice gave Paulo a comforting after the DC final. Even as a Marat's fan back then --- I was like, MOVE guys! I wanted to give him a hug, too!!!
LOL I'm sure you have pictures of Marat going to Paulo too. That's why I love Marat, after the 2006 DC final he went to comfort crying Chucho.

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
LOL I'm sure you have pictures of Marat going to Paulo too. That's why I love Marat, after the 2006 DC final he went to comfort crying Chucho.
The one where Marat put his hand on Paulo's shoulder? And poor Chucho

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,171
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
The one where Marat put his hand on Paulo's shoulder? And poor Chucho
Yep. I guess it's the only one I got.
Must've been so frustrating for Calleri and Chucho to lose 2 DC finals.

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Sharon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
THIS needs to be emphasized :rolls

BTW, Cesc was the captain for Arsenal in the Champions League match this week A boy has grown into a man :awww :lol
Just wait, they can beat Chelsea this weekend... maybe.

Cesc, grown into a man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hi Sharon! Well, can you blame us, those eyes are just .... irresistible. :awww :hearts :inlove And to see them sad after a match is just heart-breaking, I wanna hug him, well, usually... after that loss to Canas at RG in 2005 I wanted to shake him a little. :lol
Hi Maria! I agree, Paulo has the best eyes and when they water up after he loses a big match..
The Canas loss was definately another story though The Coria loss was a bit also
post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,171
                     
Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
Just wait, they can beat Chelsea this weekend... maybe.

Cesc, grown into a man



Hi Maria! I agree, Paulo has the best eyes and when they water up after he loses a big match..
The Canas loss was definately another story though The Coria loss was a bit also
Hehe, the Coria loss was totally , I was angry and laughing at the same time.

So you're Cesc fangirls here. I like him but I'm not crazy about him. I used to be a huge footie fangirl when younger.

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome