PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:05 AM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
BTW, I already sent your package

I would have burned you this song if I got it one day earlier I hope that the "dolphins" will still be in a perfect shape when they arrive at your door!
Cool I can't wait to get it ....funny how you put dolphins in quotes
I will try to start working on your DVD soon. First I need to finish finding a place for the rest of my stuff in the apartment. I moved some of the extra stuff out of my room and into the living room so I could fit the other "main" things in my room....now my mom keeps complaining that she "wants her living room back" Other than some piles of stuff that are setting in front of one side of my closet, my room looks pretty cool I still wish it was bigger so I'd have a bit more space, but oh well I guess.
Invisible is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

They earn their place in quotes



Talking about your new room, I would LOVE to see it! And you should give your mom her living room back

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #63 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

What a strange day this is...
TV5, the only French channel I have, decides to show Casablanca.

Oh man, I miss Paulo

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #64 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:21 AM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
They earn their place in quotes



Talking about your new room, I would LOVE to see it! And you should give your mom her living room back
I'll think about taking some pics of my room Yes, I really should get my stuff out of the living room....I've made it such a mess
Invisible is offline  
post #65 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
I'll think about taking some pics of my room Yes, I really should get my stuff out of the living room....I've made it such a mess
My room is more than messy right now. It's like a room where you had a frat party last night.

I'm sending you a PM of a very odd/strange/weird/lame picture of Paulo right now

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #66 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
What a strange day this is...
TV5, the only French channel I have, decides to show Casablanca.

Oh man, I miss Paulo
I haven't seen any men's tennis in so long....not since Davis Cup I'm mad because my French Open coverage is going to suck. Most of it is on TTC, when ESPN's coverage starts during the day, there probably won't be much live tennis left to show. Last year I was so spoiled because TTC and the satellite company opened up like 5 stations for watching tennis. You could pick which court you wanted to watch and I was able to see a couple of Paulo's matches. Now this year I won't see much of the tournament at all. I'm happy to have high speed internet now though especially since I've been watching a lot of videos lately and before I wouldn't have had the patience to wait for them to load. Also there are a couple TV stations that I have now that I didn't have before that I have been watching so it's not all bad, but I miss tennis

Oh and I WON my vBet
Invisible is offline  
post #67 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

You have a fast internet connection, don't you? You can always try to watch it online I don't think I'll see Paulo's matches this year. I have a feeling that WTA will take over. The only two Frenchies I'll be seeing are Richard and Jo. I'm sure.

So who did you bet on??

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #68 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:41 AM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
My room is more than messy right now. It's like a room where you had a frat party last night.

I'm sending you a PM of a very odd/strange/weird/lame picture of Paulo right now
Actually it's kind of cute, but it looks like he was up to no good with his shirt like that
Invisible is offline  
post #69 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
Actually it's kind of cute, but it looks like he was up to no good with his shirt like that
"Something no good" Ahhh, I love the up-to-something-no-good Paulo

Maybe it looks odd to me because I always have this picture of him and his serious expression

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #70 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
You have a fast internet connection, don't you? You can always try to watch it online I don't think I'll see Paulo's matches this year. I have a feeling that WTA will take over. The only two Frenchies I'll be seeing are Richard and Jo. I'm sure.

So who did you bet on??
Yes I do have a fast connection, but I don't want to use livestreams that make me download something or register. Also I hate it if the livestream has more of a delay than livescore because when that happens I end up paying more attention to livescore.

Ginepri I wanted him to win, he's one of the few Americans that I like, but I think I'm even more happy to have won my first vBet
Invisible is offline  
post #71 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
"Something no good" Ahhh, I love the up-to-something-no-good Paulo

Maybe it looks odd to me because I always have this picture of him and his serious expression
I think Paulo just tries to make us all think that he's so sweet and innocent
Invisible is offline  
post #72 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
Yes I do have a fast connection, but I don't want to use livestreams that make me download something or register. Also I hate it if the livestream has more of a delay than livescore because when that happens I end up paying more attention to livescore.

Ginepri I wanted him to win, he's one of the few Americans that I like, but I think I'm even more happy to have won my first vBet
I do pay more attention to livescore. I only use livestream to criticize Paulo's style

What a bold move! American on clay! Who did he play? I have to admit that I haven't been following much tennis this week.

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #73 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
I think Paulo just tries to make us all think that he's so sweet and innocent
To me, he'll always be innocent and sweet with those puppy eyes he has!

Looks like he was drunk. Just like in the picture from DiP's wedding where he ate a rat

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #74 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
I do pay more attention to livescore. I only use livestream to criticize Paulo's style

What a bold move! American on clay! Who did he play? I have to admit that I haven't been following much tennis this week.
He played against Olivier Rochus. Robby is the only player playing this week that I like. I guess I'm following this weeks tournaments more out of habit...I'm just so used to having the livescore window open when matches are going on.
Invisible is offline  
post #75 of 5001 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
He played against Olivier Rochus. Robby is the only player playing this week that I like. I guess I'm following this weeks tournaments more out of habit...I'm just so used to having the livescore window open when matches are going on.
Very nice win for Robby then!

I can't wait for the draw ceremony tomorrow!
I should be able to follow it live

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome