PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 330 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4936 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

I don't have any of Maroon 5's CD, just MP3s. But I do have all Coldplay CDs I didn't think of getting their Viva la Vida CD at first, but I need to complete my collection.

I spent the whole day reading and listening to online radio stations, even the Disney channel Britney's new song is way too catchy And that song, "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by The Script is weird, but I like it after the fifth time I listened to it!

Athan sent me this song on my cell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9eAAMQ0nyk (And he texted me later that he meant to send it to his gf )

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4937 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
I don't have any of Maroon 5's CD, just MP3s. But I do have all Coldplay CDs I didn't think of getting their Viva la Vida CD at first, but I need to complete my collection.

I spent the whole day reading and listening to online radio stations, even the Disney channel Britney's new song is way too catchy And that song, "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by The Script is weird, but I like it after the fifth time I listened to it!

Athan sent me this song on my cell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9eAAMQ0nyk (And he texted me later that he meant to send it to his gf )
I've been listening to a "local" radio station, I've gotten kind of bored with the music video stations on TV....even though they play a lot of those same songs on the radio station I'm listening to. The radio DJs that do the morning show are a bit amusing at times though.

I prefer Christina's new song. I still haven't allowed myself to like anything by Britney again (you are talking about Spears right ) I watched her MTV special and I'm not totally convinced that she has changed...I didn't even like what she had become before she went "crazy".

by accident or
Invisible is offline  
post #4938 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

I listened to a South African radio station and the DJ was pretty cool! Made me laugh with his insight to the music world with the rumors and all

Actually, I haven't heard Christiana's new song yet. Not the whole song anyway Yep, Britney Spears

totally and completely by accident

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #4939 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

I don't have any cookies, so I have to eat Cheetos instead

Just my random post for the day...maybe I'll make this a daily thing, we'll see how random I can get
Invisible is offline  
post #4940 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

I LOVE random posts! It's fun and... random

I stayed at a really cool hotel yesterday I just needed a day off (from studying and my messy house ) and it was very relaxing

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #4941 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
I LOVE random posts! It's fun and... random

I stayed at a really cool hotel yesterday I just needed a day off (from studying and my messy house ) and it was very relaxing
Sounds cool, just being able to get away from everything for a bit must have been nice
Invisible is offline  
post #4942 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
Sounds cool, just being able to get away from everything for a bit must have been nice
It was nice! But now I'm back to reality... and it's such a cruel one three written exams, two laboratory exams. I wanted my little getaway to last forever

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #4943 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
It was nice! But now I'm back to reality... and it's such a cruel one three written exams, two laboratory exams. I wanted my little getaway to last forever
Just think about the relief you will feel when it's all over .....well until the next batch of exams
Invisible is offline  
post #4944 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
Just think about the relief you will feel when it's all over .....well until the next batch of exams
I always love the feeling of relief when it's all over

I just saw a pic of me from the hotel and OMG... I'm overweight... so overweight!!!

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #4945 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
I always love the feeling of relief when it's all over

I just saw a pic of me from the hotel and OMG... I'm overweight... so overweight!!!
I am never going to believe you when you say that....you are such a drama queen
Invisible is offline  
post #4946 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
I am never going to believe you when you say that....you are such a drama queen
I most certainly am NOT!

And I feel like I have symptoms of diabetes

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #4947 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
I most certainly am NOT!

And I feel like I have symptoms of diabetes
That doesn't sound good, but if that's what it is hopefully it can be dealt with easily I always think there are things wrong with me. I think the last time I tried to count I came up with 12 things....you would think I was a real worrier or something
Invisible is offline  
post #4948 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Sharon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

how are you guys? long time no talk!

Coldplay better win some Grammy's. This time, fan's won't be voting like the AMA's and giving the award to someone who was not as cool

Lovers in Japan is such a weird video, got a headache the first time I saw it, but it's so cool

Ome, are the pics you posted on FB the ones you are talking about?? so not overweight
post #4949 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
country flag Ome
Registered User
 
Ome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fan of Mr.Sunshine : )
Posts: 18,903
                     
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
That doesn't sound good, but if that's what it is hopefully it can be dealt with easily I always think there are things wrong with me. I think the last time I tried to count I came up with 12 things....you would think I was a real worrier or something
Same with me really... We are now members of the "worrier" club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
how are you guys? long time no talk!

Coldplay better win some Grammy's. This time, fan's won't be voting like the AMA's and giving the award to someone who was not as cool

Lovers in Japan is such a weird video, got a headache the first time I saw it, but it's so cool

Ome, are the pics you posted on FB the ones you are talking about?? so not overweight


Lovers in Japan really grows on me

I've been listening to Run by Snow Patrol and Leona Lewis A LOT! I like Snow Patrol's version better

Thanks to the camera I gain tons of weight lately

"History is filled with losers who never won anything themselves, but who ruin the success of others."
Ome is offline  
post #4950 of 5001 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Sharon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Sure... don't cameras add 10 pounds not overweight

Lovers in Japan grew on me especailly after i heard them perform it at the AMA's... even though chris martin screwed up in the beginning on the piano, i thought it was funny how they just laughed it off
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome