The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi - Page 38 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #556 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Registered User
 
Mara_M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Middle of Russia's DC team
Age: 27
Posts: 55,437
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

she heard and saw things at a tournament she attended
ahem,i'd add an "a" and an "s" to that pic,standing for "a s***"

ps: don't take me serious

"Fear destroys minds. I'll face my fear and let it pass through me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #557 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:05 PM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,233
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
Go Victor in 2007

win some matches for Tijn


Thanks Basti

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #558 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:05 PM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,233
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
sexual maniac
its Christophe

I just googled "Victor Crivoi" for pictures and found this...
The real deal is cuter


BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #559 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:10 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,586
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

you need to have a Victor avie, Tijn

by the way, did you always have Kathrin Wörle in you signature, first time I noticed her... thought you like Bachmann more

my tennis pictures: here and here
my tennis videos: here
rrfnpump is offline  
post #560 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:26 PM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,233
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
you need to have a Victor avie, Tijn

by the way, did you always have Kathrin Wörle in you signature, first time I noticed her... thought you like Bachmann more


Yes, I will perhaps ask people to make one, as I can't make one myself.

No, I only had her in my signature after Luxembourg last year She is so extremely cute, nice and adorable I really liked her Her game is wicked too I fell in love

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #561 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:26 PM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,233
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

I want to change my user name again but I must wait

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #562 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:33 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,586
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijn View Post


Yes, I will perhaps ask people to make one, as I can't make one myself.

No, I only had her in my signature after Luxembourg last year She is so extremely cute, nice and adorable I really liked her Her game is wicked too I fell in love
Kathrin
she really is all you mentioned, I also like her

what do you want your new username to be?

I get more and more into Christophe
he has 0 fans here unfortunately

bye Tijn, I'll have to learn physics

my tennis pictures: here and here
my tennis videos: here
rrfnpump is offline  
post #563 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:37 PM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,233
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
Kathrin
she really is all you mentioned, I also like her

what do you want your new username to be?

I get more and more into Christophe
he has 0 fans here unfortunately

bye Tijn, I'll have to learn physics
Yes, she is great

I will change back to CooCooCachoo

I like Christophe And I find him quite sexy too In a weird way.

Awww, physics My break is too long. Can't find work, so I am bored

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #564 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:39 PM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,233
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Basti, what do you think of my new TWATWorld avatar?

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #565 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:47 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,586
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijn View Post
Yes, she is great

I will change back to CooCooCachoo

I like Christophe And I find him quite sexy too In a weird way.

Awww, physics My break is too long. Can't find work, so I am bored
KuKuKaczu

I like you new avie on TWATworld, its much better than the one with Rezai with the weird hat

Christophe likes it when people look at him when he is practicing shirtless

I hate, hate, hate, hate physics and the test is coming up in two weeks

my tennis pictures: here and here
my tennis videos: here
rrfnpump is offline  
post #566 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:50 PM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,233
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
KuKuKaczu

I like you new avie on TWATworld, its much better than the one with Rezai with the weird hat

Christophe likes it when people look at him when he is practicing shirtless

I hate, hate, hate, hate physics and the test is coming up in two weeks
Not the Polish version, no

I loved that Aravane photo too She is so nice But I must say the MEC one is better I have to smile everytime I see it!

I am sure I would like to see him practise shirtless, although I think he looks better with shirt on. I saw Oli practise shirtless in Rotterdam Not punishment either.

Argh But you can do it Cause you are a genius And my future boyfriend has to be smart

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #567 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:58 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,586
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijn View Post
Not the Polish version, no

I loved that Aravane photo too She is so nice But I must say the MEC one is better I have to smile everytime I see it!

I am sure I would like to see him practise shirtless, although I think he looks better with shirt on. I saw Oli practise shirtless in Rotterdam Not punishment either.

Argh But you can do it Cause you are a genius And my future boyfriend has to be smart
I know you like Aravane, but that pic was really
Aravane doesnt play good yet, didnt she lose to Fedak!?

Christophe is better with shirt off
Olli is better with shirt on

the problem is you have to be completely crazy to get physics, look at all the people who understand physics, they are

I really have to go now, my problem is I love talking to you about tennis and other things, but I need to do this now, tomorrow it starts again

my tennis pictures: here and here
my tennis videos: here
rrfnpump is offline  
post #568 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 07:09 PM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,233
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Yes, go go go

I will reply to your post later

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #569 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 07:18 PM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,233
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Avatar changed

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #570 of 753 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 06:46 AM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,233
                     
Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

I didn't dislike the picture But many people did I know the hat was a bit awkward, but it looked cute on her

Yeah, she lost to Fedak It's too hot in Australia, so she cannot cope as physically she is not very strong. No endurance.

I disagree about Rochus².

OK, then you should not get physics too much But still pass it, as you need to be smart enough Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
I know you like Aravane, but that pic was really
Aravane doesnt play good yet, didnt she lose to Fedak!?

Christophe is better with shirt off
Olli is better with shirt on

the problem is you have to be completely crazy to get physics, look at all the people who understand physics, they are

I really have to go now, my problem is I love talking to you about tennis and other things, but I need to do this now, tomorrow it starts again

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome