TARPISEX!!! Woot!!!

133K views 2K replies 76 participants last post by  virex 
#1 · (Edited)
Major :drool: !

period.

#443 ·
Re: TARPISEX!!!

WOW, EWAN!!!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
And you dare to put Tarpi after Rodrigo and Ewan!??!?!
:haha: :haha: :haha:
If it wasn't that funny it would have been pathetic!!!

#445 ·

WOW, EWAN!!!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
And you dare to put Tarpi after Rodrigo and Ewan!??!?!
:haha: :haha: :haha:
If it wasn't that funny it would have been pathetic!!!
Tarpi? I thought that was a picture of Sasha. :angel:

#468 ·

Ok, scawy! You win.....

there's something about Jon that makes me believe he's Tarpi's son too!!! :D :rolls:
Please. You are just using that as an excuse to be able to say that yes, he is hot. I know you like him just as much as I do :p

#466 ·

I've never believed that I would ever :drool: here! And certainly not so much!!!!!
Poor Jon :sad: Leave him alone!!!!!!!! He doesn't want to be Tarpi's son! He is just a handsome innocent man! :sad:

#480 ·

I hope you guys are aware Marat will blame YOU if Tarpi makes the wrong choice tomorrow! :eek: :ras:
:smooch: Only Dima lurks here. Marat only uses his internet for...'movies' :aplot:

#481 ·

:scared: :awww: what has happened here today? :sobbing:

#497 ·

Morning :wavey: Why is it that this thread always make me :lol:

OK- well in 5 minutes Tarpi himself will be on my TV sreen :inlove: So I had better go and watch and adore! But one serious question - does Dima REALLY read here? :eek: Because if he does, then I'd better be careful to keep my - erm - fantasies about him to myself - or else I will die of embarrassment next time I go to a tournament.

Bye for now - and Davai Russia :)

#498 ·

Lossi said:
...On his IMDB page it says he was turned down for the Carabinieri :tape:
thank God they turned him down...otherwise he would have become a dumb!(you know in Italy we have millions of jokes about carabinieri...like "Why there are always 2 carabinieri together? One can read and the other can write....":rolleyes: :angel: )
Anyway Raoul: :hearts: :hearts:

And I hope you don't mind this:

:hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :drool: :drool:

#499 ·

thank God they turned him down...otherwise he would have become a dumb!(you know in Italy we have millions of jokes about carabinieri...like "Why there are always 2 carabinieri together? One can read and the other can write....":rolleyes: :angel: )
Exactly my point :p When I was in Italy the Carabinieri jokes were flying everywhere. How stupid do you have to be to be turned down? ;)

Anyway Raoul: :hearts: :hearts:

And I hope you don't mind this:

:hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :drool: :drool:
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :hearts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.