The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1501 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Registered User
 
Daniela_CABJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Age: 32
Posts: 2,000
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

thanks girls
I have to go now, I'm really hungry and there's a strawberries, creme and "dulce de leche" cake waiting for me on the refrigerator
talk to you later

ARGENTINA


______________________________

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

*LINK TO RICHARD GASQUET OFFICIAL WEBSITE*


TOMÁŠ BERDYCH
Daniela_CABJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1502 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Registered User
 
delsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,963
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
It's 5 AM. I'd better get to bed! I'll leave you guys to chat!

See ya!
Bye! Sleep tight.
delsa is offline  
post #1503 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Registered User
 
*julie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atenea
I've studied Hotel management and I'm starting to work to Howard Johnson on monday
That's great!
Is Howard Johnson a chain of hotels like Novotel, Holidays Inn... cos I've never heard of it
*julie* is offline  
post #1504 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Registered User
 
delsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,963
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atenea
thanks girls
I have to go now, I'm really hungry and there's a strawberries, creme and "dulce de leche" cake waiting for me on the refrigerator
talk to you later


We get why you have to go, believe me...

Enjoy! Cya later!
delsa is offline  
post #1505 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Registered User
 
*julie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Bye then Athenea
*julie* is offline  
post #1506 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Registered User
 
*julie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

I am improving so much my ranking today
*julie* is offline  
post #1507 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Registered User
 
delsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,963
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet4Richard
I feel the urge (again) to give us a song. The same way Eric needed a theme song, this thread needs one too

(if you haven't noticed for some reason I'm big into theme songs)
You're the best of us to find it. Go ahead.
delsa is offline  
post #1508 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:36 PM
Registered User
 
delsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,963
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie*
I am improving so much my ranking today
Me too. SW should watch out for me. I'm closing the gap.
delsa is offline  
post #1509 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:36 PM
Registered User
 
Sweet4Richard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,390
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atenea
thanks girls
I have to go now, I'm really hungry and there's a strawberries, creme and "dulce de leche" cake waiting for me on the refrigerator
talk to you later
Adios Daniel
Have fun eating You're really making the rest of us jealous.

______________________________

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾


Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet


Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline  
post #1510 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Registered User
 
delsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,963
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet4Richard
OMG YES, Delsa!! The talked about Lemurs.
Well, each time they make documentaries about Madagascar they always speak about the same things really narrowing what they could show (except some rare exemples) etc... I guess that's because they don't have more infos or they think that's the only thing that could interest the Western viewers.

Fauna: 1. Lemurs and always the same most known species: "Lemur Catta with the striped tail, jumping on the side to move, very friendly with humans and likes to make jokes etc..." i know that by heart, the Eye-Eye and so on 2. Butterflies (the biggest specy only exist in Madagascar), 3. zebus, Chameleons, Turtles, Whales, Dolphins, Crocodiles etc... (when there are much more things they could talk about, more surprising things even knowing it's said Madagascar is the country with the most numerous species of beings and flora living in it and only a small part of it has been studied so far... ).

Flora: 1. Baobabs 2. Orchideas and Vanilla 3. Ylang Ylang, Ravinal (typically Madagascan, logo of Air Madagascar etc...), Cactuses ...they miss on a lot of stuff.

Scenery: the south and the red earth mixing with the yellow/ ocre one in very famous touristic places, the Tsingy of the Bemaraha, the rice plantations, the capital city etc... Always the same things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet4Richard
In anthro, we are doing a chapter on primates and humans(share qualities etc.) and yeah for some reason my teacher thought a good introduction would be a video on lemurs.
That's not what my teacher thought last year when we did a chapter on primates and human too.
That would have been funnier for us.
delsa is offline  
post #1511 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Registered User
 
Sweet4Richard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,390
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie*
I am improving so much my ranking today

______________________________

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾


Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet


Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline  
post #1512 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Registered User
 
Sweet4Richard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,390
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
Me too. SW should watch out for me. I'm closing the gap.
!!

______________________________

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾


Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet


Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline  
post #1513 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Registered User
 
delsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,963
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
Apparently, they wanted to be nominated for the Oscars.
How come i didn't know about that?
delsa is offline  
post #1514 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Registered User
 
*julie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet4Richard
Adios Daniel
Have fun eating You're really making the rest of us jealous.
It reminds me that I have a "fondant aux 3 chocolats" in the fridge
*julie* is offline  
post #1515 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Registered User
 
Sweet4Richard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,390
                     
Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
Well, each time they make documentaries about Madagascar they always speak about the same things really narrowing what they could show (except some rare exemples) etc... I guess that's because they don't have more infos or they think that's the only thing that could interest the Western viewers.

Fauna: 1. Lemurs and always the same most known species: "Lemur Catta with the striped tail, jumping on the side to move, very friendly with humans and likes to make jokes etc..." i know that by heart, the Eye-Eye and so on 2. Butterflies (the biggest specy only exist in Madagascar), 3. zebus, Chameleons, Turtles, Whales, Dolphins, Crocodiles etc... (when there are much more things they could talk about, more surprising things even knowing it's said Madagascar is the country with the most numerous species of beings and flora living in it and only a small part of it has been studied so far... ).

Flora: 1. Baobabs 2. Orchideas and Vanilla 3. Ylang Ylang, Ravinal (typically Madagascan, logo of Air Madagascar etc...), Cactuses ...they miss on a lot of stuff.

Scenery: the south and the red earth mixing with the yellow/ ocre one in very famous touristic places, the Tsingy of the Bemaraha, the rice plantations, the capital city etc... Always the same things.

That's not what my teacher thought last year when we did a chapter on primates and human too.
That would have been funnier for us.
You have the video down pat. I seriously think you should become the new voice of Magagascar You would probably do the video much better than that guy we had.

______________________________

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾


Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet


Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome