Aussies get byes in first round at Queens, where the No. 2 seed is ranked 185 and named Duckworth. They also play the 2nd round dubs on same day as first, so their opponents will be tired !!!
Awesome for them.
(2) James Duckworth - 2nd round will play either Prakash Amritraj or Jamie Baker (both adept on the green stuff)
(3) Matt Barton - 2nd round will play either Nenad Zimonjic or Adam Thornton-Brown (a double spec or a newby)
(4) Matt Reid - 2nd round will play either Ilja Bozoljac or Cameron Norrie (Bozo can be dangerous if serving well)
(5) Sam Groth - 2nd round will play either Josh Goodall or Stefan Sterland-Markovic (Goodall should win that, Groth to beat him)
(7) JP Smith - has to play 1st round, vs James Ireland (JP should win), then plays either Rohan Bopanna or Robert Carter (Bopanna maybe, but he is a dubs spec too)
Go the Aussies at Queens qualies.
Might get one through here.