myspace for tojo!!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com
View Poll Results: Which of the following do you like best for tojo's myspace e-mail address?
TJJohansson@... 1 9.09%
Tojotennis@... 4 36.36%
SverigeTojo@... 2 18.18%
tojo_myspace_addy@... 2 18.18%
tojomyspaceaddress@... 4 36.36%
tojo@... 3 27.27%
toker@... 6 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
margaret_gn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sydney
Age: 28
Posts: 992
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

will you post your new pic with him on myspace too?

supporting the Johansson clan Thomas and PimPim

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
margaret_gn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 12:00 AM
Registered User
 
Aleksa's Laydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: *dreams of sweden*
Age: 28
Posts: 24,588
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

yeah sure will, sorry i freaked yesterday when you changed the name

heres the letter i gave him:

Dear Thomas,

Here are the details about the myspace fan page created about you by myself and Margaret, two big fans of you, that I spoke with you about at Queens on 12/06/06.

Your page can be viewed at: www.myspace.com/tojofanspace

Myspace Email: tojotennis@hotmail.co.uk

Myspace Password: -

Hotmail Password: -

The website is free and it is called www.myspace.com

To access your page you will need to type this address into an internet tool bar. Then, once there, you will need to use the Myspace email address and password to view and edit your page.

Margaret and myself will be willing to run this page for you and update it regularly if you like the idea of it. Other tennis players such as Jan Michael Gambill, Justin Gimelstob and Mardy Fish have their own page, which is run by a fan that is known to them, and they regularly log on to add new things to it and visit it.

If you want to contact me, here is my email address:

...........

It maybe easiest to use the hotmail address at the top of this page when contacting me if you feel it is best. We would really love to hear from you about what you think and whether you like the idea of it or would like it deleted which we can easily do. We value your opinion on this page Thomas.

On your page you will see my profile headed ‘Siobhan’ and Margaret’s headed ‘Margaret’

We hope you like the site and hope to hear from you really soon!!

Good Luck for the rest of the year and Best Wishes,

Siobhan (England) and Margaret (Australia)

P.s. We are so glad your eye injury was not more serious than it was and that you are back playing so soon, we missed you greatly.



obviously without the ... and -

what ya think?


Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline  
post #48 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 04:06 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
margaret_gn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sydney
Age: 28
Posts: 992
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksa's Laydee
yeah sure will, sorry i freaked yesterday when you changed the name

heres the letter i gave him:

Dear Thomas,

Here are the details about the myspace fan page created about you by myself and Margaret, two big fans of you, that I spoke with you about at Queens on 12/06/06.

Your page can be viewed at: www.myspace.com/tojofanspace

Myspace Email: tojotennis@hotmail.co.uk

Myspace Password: -

Hotmail Password: -

The website is free and it is called www.myspace.com

To access your page you will need to type this address into an internet tool bar. Then, once there, you will need to use the Myspace email address and password to view and edit your page.

Margaret and myself will be willing to run this page for you and update it regularly if you like the idea of it. Other tennis players such as Jan Michael Gambill, Justin Gimelstob and Mardy Fish have their own page, which is run by a fan that is known to them, and they regularly log on to add new things to it and visit it.

If you want to contact me, here is my email address:

...........

It maybe easiest to use the hotmail address at the top of this page when contacting me if you feel it is best. We would really love to hear from you about what you think and whether you like the idea of it or would like it deleted which we can easily do. We value your opinion on this page Thomas.

On your page you will see my profile headed ‘Siobhan’ and Margaret’s headed ‘Margaret’

We hope you like the site and hope to hear from you really soon!!

Good Luck for the rest of the year and Best Wishes,

Siobhan (England) and Margaret (Australia)

P.s. We are so glad your eye injury was not more serious than it was and that you are back playing so soon, we missed you greatly.



obviously without the ... and -

what ya think?
sounds very sweet and if I were him I'd be so happy to have two such very nice fans! let's hope he replies/does something about it soon

oh yeah I also thought it was good that you made the point that other tennis players have myspace.

thanks a lot for all your work on it Siobhan!

supporting the Johansson clan Thomas and PimPim

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
margaret_gn is offline  
post #49 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 04:06 AM
Registered User
 
Ceri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 404
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

Ooh I really hope he gets back to you soon about it! hehe. Bad news re the essay though (which is now 4 hrs late, oops...) fell asleep lol, I don't normally do that! Have emailed her to tell her I'm going to try to get it in for 9am though, and am sure she won't mind as she isn't going to mark it in the middle of the night lol. Have just written some v. trite-sounding lines though lol. Can't wait till this final essay night is over...no more till September then, yay! Hope everyone's well.

Roger Federer

- Lopez - Hewitt - Tursunov -
Ceri is offline  
post #50 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 07:25 AM
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
 
Björki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 49,313
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

I hope you will hear from Thomas soon.

EISERN UNION

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Rojer || Tecau || Pospisil || Chiudinelli || Verdasco || Simon || Seppi || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rafter
T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin || O. Rochus || Söderling


Björki is offline  
post #51 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 10:39 AM
Registered User
 
Aleksa's Laydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: *dreams of sweden*
Age: 28
Posts: 24,588
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceri
Ooh I really hope he gets back to you soon about it! hehe. Bad news re the essay though (which is now 4 hrs late, oops...) fell asleep lol, I don't normally do that! Have emailed her to tell her I'm going to try to get it in for 9am though, and am sure she won't mind as she isn't going to mark it in the middle of the night lol. Have just written some v. trite-sounding lines though lol. Can't wait till this final essay night is over...no more till September then, yay! Hope everyone's well.
awww do you think she will mind? hope you got in it by 9!


Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline  
post #52 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 12:30 PM
MTF. Never changes!
 
Kristen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sydney
Age: 33
Posts: 10,054
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

He has the same (type of) shirt on in our photos
Come on Dunlop... variety is the spice of life!
Kristen is offline  
post #53 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 01:19 AM
Registered User
 
Varya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Japan
Posts: 322
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

Thank you so much for nice pics and reports,dear Aleksa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
He has the same (type of) shirt on in our photos
Come on Dunlop... variety is the spice of life!
Yeah, Japanese industries are really shit,
Now,I go to Dunlop headquarters near here and request them that variable and more shocking spicywears for Thomas.

Jarkko Nieminen Rainer Schuettler

Mario Ancic Gilles Muller

My Tennis Albums(Tokyo Tourny)
Varya is offline  
post #54 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 10:45 AM
Registered User
 
Lilia-V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 29
Posts: 10
 
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

Hi girls,

Are you interested by Thomas' photos taken in Bercy in 2003 for your website?
See you.
Lilia-V is offline  
post #55 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 10:46 AM
Registered User
 
Lilia-V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 29
Posts: 10
 
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

I also get the Tiebreak mag whith Thomas on cover, it could be interesting
Lilia-V is offline  
post #56 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 11:10 AM
Registered User
 
Ceri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 404
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

sounds good!

Roger Federer

- Lopez - Hewitt - Tursunov -
Ceri is offline  
post #57 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Registered User
 
Aleksa's Laydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: *dreams of sweden*
Age: 28
Posts: 24,588
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

thats ok Varya


Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline  
post #58 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:10 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
margaret_gn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sydney
Age: 28
Posts: 992
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

Siobhan did you actually tell him about myspace or did you just write about it in the letter? If the former, just wondering what his reaction was

supporting the Johansson clan Thomas and PimPim

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
margaret_gn is offline  
post #59 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 11:43 AM
Registered User
 
Aleksa's Laydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: *dreams of sweden*
Age: 28
Posts: 24,588
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

Conversation with Thomas at Queens 2006

Me: Thomas have you got a second please
Thomas: ‘Yeah’ *walks over*
Me: Do you remember getting a 30th birthday card at Wimbledon last year?
Thomas: Yes I do remember
Me: That was from me!
Thomas: Ah thank you
Me: Did you like it
Thomas: Excuse me
Me: Did you like it
Thomas: Yes yes I did
Me: Good, Have you heard on the internet
Thomas: Yeah
Me: A site called myspace?
Thomas: No I haven’t *looks and listens quite intensely*
Me: Oh right, well me and a friend sign you up to it as like a fan page
Thomas: Ah yes thank you that’s good
Me: The details are in this note *gives note* so you can see if you like it or want us to delete it which we can do
Thomas: Ok ok thank you
Charlotte: Would you mind signing this please?
Thomas: Sure
*gives balls*
Me: Thank you; we are really big fans of yours
Thomas: Thank you, I need all the support I can get
Me: You’ll be ok against Max, he’s still got clay on his mind
Thomas: Oh yeah
Me: Ask Jonas to slip him something
Me: *receives ball* Thanks, could we have a picture with you too please
Thomas: Yeah sure
1, 2, 3 piccies
Me: Thank you very much
Thomas: It’s ok


Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline  
post #60 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
margaret_gn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sydney
Age: 28
Posts: 992
                     
Re: myspace for tojo!!!

thanks for that Siobhan ^^!

supporting the Johansson clan Thomas and PimPim

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
margaret_gn is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome