thanks for the inputs so far guys
Well the questions say:
1. What are your reasons for pursuing an exchange experience?
2. How does an exchange experience fit in with your academic and career goals?
3. Highlight the key criteria that drew you to your first preference institution.
4. Highlight briefly the reasons behind the selection of your second and third preferences. (I put Lund second and Malmo third)
5. What challenges do you think you will face? Outline briefly the strategies you can employ to overcome these.
6. What contacts have you had with cultural groups other than your own? Highlight any involvement in multicultural organisations, etc.
7. When you are on exchange, you are an ambassador for the University of Sydney and for AUstralia. What does that mean to you?
8. Do you have other comments to add in support of your application?
it's like a job interview!
Siobhan, how's uni going so far? enjoying it?
Francine, did you have to do this kind of thing when you applied? What were your answers?
Birte thanks for the ideas
I'll probably need more to fill 2 A4 pages though...