Athletics EC 2010 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
400 metres Hurdles - Women Round 1 - Heat 3

Vania Stambolova (BUL) @1.75
Winner. Easily. She could be a dark horse for the win, i think her price was around 13.

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Registered User
 
Andre♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,005
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
Winner. Easily. She could be a dark horse for the win, i think her price was around 13.
Where can you find odds?

I want to make some bets, but I don't see any sportsbook with a reasonable offer for the EC.

PORTUGUESE ARMADA!!!


*JOÃO SOUSA* *GASTÃO ELIAS* *FREDERICO GIL* *PEDRO SOUSA* *RUI MACHADO*
Andre♥ is offline  
post #18 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre♥ View Post
Where can you find odds?

I want to make some bets, but I don't see any sportsbook with a reasonable offer for the EC.
Nobody offers odds on W400m hurdles now. If you mean the whole EC, lot of bookies are offering bets. I think bwin have the best prices. Bet365, ladbrokes, sportingbet, will hill etc. are also offering bets.

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #19 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 08:49 AM
Registered User
 
Andre♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,005
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
Nobody offers odds on W400m hurdles now. If you mean the whole EC, lot of bookies are offering bets. I think bwin have the best prices. Bet365, ladbrokes, sportingbet, will hill etc. are also offering bets.
Thanks. Btw which bookie was offering odds on heats?

PORTUGUESE ARMADA!!!


*JOÃO SOUSA* *GASTÃO ELIAS* *FREDERICO GIL* *PEDRO SOUSA* *RUI MACHADO*
Andre♥ is offline  
post #20 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre♥ View Post
Thanks. Btw which bookie was offering odds on heats?
Only bwin in the live section. They are running the M400m heats now.

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #21 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Registered User
 
Andre♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,005
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Thanks, Ale10!

Has anybody found odds for the women 20K race walking tomorrow? Sounds like a complete open race to me, with six athletics with solid chances to get the gold.

PORTUGUESE ARMADA!!!


*JOÃO SOUSA* *GASTÃO ELIAS* *FREDERICO GIL* *PEDRO SOUSA* *RUI MACHADO*
Andre♥ is offline  
post #22 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 34
Posts: 1,511
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre♥ View Post
Thanks, Ale10!

Has anybody found odds for the women 20K race walking tomorrow? Sounds like a complete open race to me, with six athletics with solid chances to get the gold.
Maria Vasco runs as local, she was born near Barcelona. A lot of followers will support her during all race. Of course Russians are favourites but we have big hopes in Maria because is her last race and won in the World Cup a few months ago.
spanish_army is offline  
post #23 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Registered User
 
Andre♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,005
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanish_army View Post
Maria Vasco runs as local, she was born near Barcelona. A lot of followers will support her during all race. Of course Russians are favourites but we have big hopes in Maria because is her last race and won in the World Cup a few months ago.
Yep. It will be between the 3 Russians, Maria Vasco, Vera Santos (2nd in WC) and Olive Loughnane.

PORTUGUESE ARMADA!!!


*JOÃO SOUSA* *GASTÃO ELIAS* *FREDERICO GIL* *PEDRO SOUSA* *RUI MACHADO*
Andre♥ is offline  
post #24 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre♥ View Post
Thanks, Ale10!

Has anybody found odds for the women 20K race walking tomorrow? Sounds like a complete open race to me, with six athletics with solid chances to get the gold.
If she is in any kind of form, Kaniskina should win easily. Twice world champion, olympic champion in Beijing. Only silver at EC 2006. She wants the gold now imo and if she wants it she will take it.

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005

Last edited by Ale10; 07-27-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Ale10 is offline  
post #25 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Small stakes: 100 metres - Men - Round 1 - Heat 3

Tobias Unger (GER) @8.00

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #26 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

100 metres - Men - Heat 2 Head-to-Head - A. Kosenkow/A. D. Rodriguez

Angel David Rodriguez (ESP) @1.85

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #27 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
100 metres - Men - Heat 2 Head-to-Head - A. Kosenkow/A. D. Rodriguez

Angel David Rodriguez (ESP) @1.85
Spanish moron had like the worst start ever and lost by 0.01 sec

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #28 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Registered User
 
Andre♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,005
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
If she is in any kind of form, Kaniskina should win easily. Twice world champion, olympic champion in Beijing. Only silver at EC 2006. She wants the gold now imo and if she wants it she will take it.
4th in the Russian Championships, 3 minutes behind the first three.

Doesn't look good at all.

PORTUGUESE ARMADA!!!


*JOÃO SOUSA* *GASTÃO ELIAS* *FREDERICO GIL* *PEDRO SOUSA* *RUI MACHADO*
Andre♥ is offline  
post #29 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
Small stakes: 100 metres - Men - Round 1 - Heat 3

Tobias Unger (GER) @8.00
Wtf was that? Grandpa Obikwelu didn't have one single good run the whole year then he runs an easy 10.26 into the wind? bs

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #30 of 122 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Athletics EC 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre♥ View Post
4th in the Russian Championships, 3 minutes behind the first three.

Doesn't look good at all.
I know but she wouldn't start in bad form imo, she would rather skip this and rest. If she is there at the start she should be in good form, that's what i think. I will back her at a decent odds for sure.

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome