The Masters 2012 Snooker - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events 2008/2009

Shanghai Snooker

R.O'sullivan * M. Selby over Williams/Fu @ Evs- (5 units) Selby is playing supreme snooker at the momment, his 5-0 whitewashing of king was ruthless and proves to me he is cueing very well, Ronnie has the wood over williams and i just cant see the welshman shocking ronnie in this form, hope the double obliges.
Iván is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Registered User
 
ryan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England
Age: 32
Posts: 30,764
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events 2008/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Hope you dont mind me posting it here Ivan but i think this is great value

Day over Higgins 5/4
As soon as i saw it i knew i had to get involved

Day over Higgins 5/4 WIN


Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline  
post #33 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered User
 
malisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,130
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events 2008/2009

BOL Ivan

bit afraid of Ronnies temper..he was worned for his language in Perry match and he despise tournaments which not played in Great Britain

short odd IMO..but wish you luck champ
malisha is offline  
post #34 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Shanghai Snooker

S.Maguire over Ryan Day @ 8/11 -(5 Units)- I cant ignore this price for maguire, day has been playing well but i must take into consideration that fact that he beat a gung ho wenbo and a out of sorts higgins, maguire is playing his usual solid tough to beat snooker and im siding with the scotsman to prevail in a tight match.
Iván is offline  
post #35 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events 2008/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Shanghai Snooker

R.O'sullivan * M. Selby over Williams/Fu @ Evs- (5 units) Selby is playing supreme snooker at the momment, his 5-0 whitewashing of king was ruthless and proves to me he is cueing very well, Ronnie has the wood over williams and i just cant see the welshman shocking ronnie in this form, hope the double obliges.

WIN+£500

Selby defeats fu 5-3
sullivan defeats williams 5-3
Iván is offline  
post #36 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Shanghai Snooker

S.Maguire over Ryan Day @ 8/11 -(5 Units)- I cant ignore this price for maguire, day has been playing well but i must take into consideration that fact that he beat a gung ho wenbo and a out of sorts higgins, maguire is playing his usual solid tough to beat snooker and im siding with the scotsman to prevail in a tight match.
WIN+£363

Maguire defeats Day 5-4
Iván is offline  
post #37 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Registered User
 
ryan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England
Age: 32
Posts: 30,764
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Great streak keeps on going- superb stuff Ivan


Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline  
post #38 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events 2008/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
BOL Ivan.
Quote:
Great streak keeps on going- superb stuff Ivan -Ryan

Quote:
great stuff champ -Malisha
Cheers lads
Iván is offline  
post #39 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Shanghai Snooker Final

O'Sullivan -3.5 (frames) over R.Walden @ 10/11 - (5 Units)- Ronnie is just amazing, i read somewhere that his idol is tiger woods, for the last 6 months he has not just shown us his class but his motivation has risen ten fold, he really wants to win every tournament he enters this year and i think he can do it, anyway back to the match, these two have actually played once before and it was close, ronnie winning in a decider, walden reeled off 5 frames on the trott after being 4-1 down this morning to mark selby, that was impressive but Mark turned off the gas for some unknown reason with some very bad errors. Ronnie is hard to live with in the best of 19 frames and i believe he will just pull away and win something like 10-5 or 10-6.
Iván is offline  
post #40 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Registered User
 
malisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,130
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

i wish you luck...if Ronnie shows up he will withewash him
cinderella stroy 1:4 with Robertson and 1:4 with Selby with many flueks and luck...he can score heavily but rate his temper low...sholud be easy for Ronnie
malisha is offline  
post #41 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Ronnie leads 5-4 at the interval

ricky playing well, its gonna be tight.
Iván is offline  
post #42 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Shanghai Snooker Final

O'Sullivan -3.5 (frames) over R.Walden @ 10/11 - (5 Units)- Ronnie is just amazing, i read somewhere that his idol is tiger woods, for the last 6 months he has not just shown us his class but his motivation has risen ten fold, he really wants to win every tournament he enters this year and i think he can do it, anyway back to the match, these two have actually played once before and it was close, ronnie winning in a decider, walden reeled off 5 frames on the trott after being 4-1 down this morning to mark selby, that was impressive but Mark turned off the gas for some unknown reason with some very bad errors. Ronnie is hard to live with in the best of 19 frames and i believe he will just pull away and win something like 10-5 or 10-6.
L-£500

All good runs come to a end.

Fair play to ricky, he leads 7-6 now.

He has a great shot of winning this.
Iván is offline  
post #43 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Royal London Watches

M.Selby Outright @ 7/1- ( 8 units) This is a major event of the snooker season and all the top ten players will take this seriously, this tournament has a fa cup style draw format which makes it very exciting in terms of match ups, this is the main reason ive picked selby, he struggles against no one, not even the mighty ronnie so this makes him value. Through in the fact that he has been in very good form (reaching the s/f of shanghai and playing extremely well and leading the premiere league snooker event he deserves a shot at these odds, im sure he will give me a nice run for my Money.

Last edited by Iván; 10-10-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Iván is offline  
post #44 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Royal London Watches

B.Hawkins over J.Perry @ 5/4- (3 Units)- Barry Hawkins is capable of upsetting perry tommorow, he is a terrific best of 9 frame player, battles well and is tactically astute, i agree perry has been in some very good form of late but isnt invincible and can be quite erratic when frustrated, hawkins can do this.

Higgins over Hamilton @ 2/5 ( 4 units)- Higgins is a world class snooker player is top 3 in and around the balls, gets high breaks at will and is a big tournament player, hamilton can be good but breaks down all too often more liking, lets go big john.
Iván is offline  
post #45 of 1452 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Royal London Watches

B.Hawkins over J.Perry @ 5/4- (3 Units)- Barry Hawkins is capable of upsetting perry tommorow, he is a terrific best of 9 frame player, battles well and is tactically astute, i agree perry has been in some very good form of late but isnt invincible and can be quite erratic when frustrated, hawkins can do this.

Higgins over Hamilton @ 2/5 ( 4 units)- Higgins is a world class snooker player is top 3 in and around the balls, gets high breaks at will and is a big tournament player, hamilton can be good but breaks down all too often more liking, lets go big john.
Loss-£300
Win+160

Perry defeats hawkins 5-3
Higgins defeats hamilton 5-0


Hawkins tottally fucked this up, should of gone 4-3 up the mug.
Iván is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome