Here is a game i thought you might be intrested in playing!!!
I got it from wtaworld but its good!!!
Welcome to the Fantasy Association of Men's Tennis! If you would like to join, please follow the rules outlined below.
Selecting a Player
1) Choose a player (current or retired) that has been ranked in the top 200 at some point during her career.
2) Next, you must decide your surface preferences. List these surfaces (hard, clay, grass, carpet and indoor) in descending order (i.e. best surface to worst surface). Depending on this, you will have a different number of points to use:
#1 Surface - 480 points
#2 Surface - 460 points
#3 Surface - 440 points
#4 Surface - 420 points
#5 Surface - 400 points
Alternatively, you may choose to be an all-court player, in which case you will have 440 points to use on every surface.
The Points System
As previously mentioned, you will have a different number of points to use depending on the surface. For this example, Kim Clijsters is playing on clay, her 3rd favourite surface, and thus has 440 points to use.
1) You must divide these points into 3 sets, and then into 13 games in each set. An example is given below:
Set 1: 20-20-20-20-20-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10 = 180
Set 2: 20-20-20-20-20-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10 = 180
Set 3: 10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-00-00-00-00-00 = 80
180 + 180 + 80 = 440
The maximum number of points in 1 set is 180; the minimum is 80.
2) The next stage is split 100 points between serve and return.
Serve - 55
Return - 45
These figures will be taken into account for every game during the course of a match.
3) Finally, you must split 200 points between 3 categories: power, physical, and mental.
Power - 70
Physical - 70
Mental - 60
When a game is tied, power will be used to determined the winner.
Physical points come into effect after the 6th game of the third set.
Mental points are used when it comes to a tiebreak.
1) When a player does not send points, I will use the previous week's points. However, if you do not send points for 3 weeks running, then you will be retired.
2) If you would ever like live scoring for your match and it is not posted, please don't hesitate to PM me.
3) Most importantly, enjoy yourselves - it's a game after all!
One i get 8 players i will make a schedule and we will begin!!!