MLB Wed 2/4 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 96,406
                     
MLB Wed 2/4

Playing every single dog today:

Braves to beat Brewers - $2.20
Cubs to beat Pirates - $2.45
Rockies to beat Marlins - $2.05
Mets to beat Nats - $2.25
Reds to beat Cards - $2.05
Padres to beat Dodgers - $2.00
Royals to beat Tigers - $2.72
Twins to beat W/Sox - $2.30
O's to beat Redsox - $2.03
Blue Jays to beat Rays - $2.50
Astros to beat Yankees - $2.30
Mariners to beat Angels - $2.55
Phillies to beat Rangers - $2.60

gl

The reason why people attended the Del Potro v Lu match at AO 2012:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Registered User
 
Mali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 59
Posts: 72
 
Re: MLB Wed 2/4

Hey, you just play the underdog. Are all matches have reason?
Mali is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Registered User
 
Mali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 59
Posts: 72
 
Re: MLB Wed 2/4

Stand by for Metz +1 1.90
Mali is offline  
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-03-2014, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 96,406
                     
Re: MLB Wed 2/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Playing every single dog today:

Braves to beat Brewers - $2.20
Cubs to beat Pirates - $2.45
Rockies to beat Marlins - $2.05
Mets to beat Nats - $2.25
Reds to beat Cards - $2.05
Padres to beat Dodgers - $2.00
Royals to beat Tigers - $2.72
Twins to beat W/Sox - $2.30
O's to beat Redsox - $2.03
Blue Jays to beat Rays - $2.50
Astros to beat Yankees - $2.30
Mariners to beat Angels - $2.55
Phillies to beat Rangers - $2.60

gl
win/lost/win/lost/win/lost/lost/lost/lost/win/win/win/lost

Basically broke even

The reason why people attended the Del Potro v Lu match at AO 2012:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-03-2014, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 96,406
                     
Re: MLB Wed 2/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mali View Post
Hey, you just play the underdog. Are all matches have reason?
Yes today just blindly took all the dogs

The reason why people attended the Del Potro v Lu match at AO 2012:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Registered User
 
Mali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 59
Posts: 72
 
Re: MLB Wed 2/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mali View Post
Stand by for Metz +1 1.90
win
Mali is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome