Mlb 2010 - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #286 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Diamondbacks first 5 innings ml @1.95

Orioles first 5 innings +0,5 @2.11

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #287 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 12:34 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 34
Posts: 4,298
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Royals over Yankees $ 2.58

krayzie loco insane.
xcrap is offline  
post #288 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 01:46 AM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
Diamondbacks first 5 innings ml @1.95

Orioles first 5 innings +0,5 @2.11
L/W

Two problems with the Dbacks. First, Saunders started the game on the wrong foot, gave up 3 runs in the first. Then Arizona started a rally in the fifth, they got to 2-4 and had 1st and 3rd 1 out plus the top of the order coming up. Moron Chris Young hit into a double play... Oh well, no harm done thanks to the Orioles.

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #289 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 02:13 AM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Angels first 5 innings ml @1.83

Marc Rzepczynski was very good last year in limited action for Toronto. This year he is horrible. He spent most of the season in triple A and had 6.04 ERA there and a WHIP over 1.60. He was better in his last 3 starts but still had a 4.42 ERA. He made two starts for the Blue Jays in July and had a 7.84 ERA in those game. Scott Kazmir is also bad this year. This is his worst year ever. His ERA is 6.57 but there is a chance he is coming out of the funk. In his last starts he gave up 0 ERs in 5 innings against Detroit. And Toronto is terrible against left handed pitchers. I think they should be at the bottom of the league somewhere with a collective .215 average against lefties...

Angels just swept the Royals and they feel they still have a shot at the Rangers. Only thing i really hate about them right now is their bullpen so i'm going for first 5 here again.

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #290 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 04:23 AM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
Angels first 5 innings ml @1.83

Marc Rzepczynski was very good last year in limited action for Toronto. This year he is horrible. He spent most of the season in triple A and had 6.04 ERA there and a WHIP over 1.60. He was better in his last 3 starts but still had a 4.42 ERA. He made two starts for the Blue Jays in July and had a 7.84 ERA in those game. Scott Kazmir is also bad this year. This is his worst year ever. His ERA is 6.57 but there is a chance he is coming out of the funk. In his last starts he gave up 0 ERs in 5 innings against Detroit. And Toronto is terrible against left handed pitchers. I think they should be at the bottom of the league somewhere with a collective .215 average against lefties...

Angels just swept the Royals and they feel they still have a shot at the Rangers. Only thing i really hate about them right now is their bullpen so i'm going for first 5 here again.
Loss

It was unbelievable what these moron Angels were doing. Toronto pitcher had no control whatsoever and they kept swinging at balls. They struck out 3 times on what would have been ball 4 for example... And Toronto scored only because one of the best center fielders in the league (young Bourjos) mistimed his jump and an out became a triple plus later a wild pitch made their second run possible.

Can't win every day, we could say i felt it coming. Tomorrow should be a good day again because i hate the lineup card right now...

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #291 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 06:49 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 34
Posts: 4,298
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrap View Post
Royals over Yankees $ 2.58
Win

krayzie loco insane.
xcrap is offline  
post #292 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Not like it matters but i would have gone 2-for-2 today if i wouldn't go play poker. Fortunately i won almost the same amount i would have with the baseball bets so all is good.

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #293 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 03:19 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
RIboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11,537
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

booooooooom, A-Rod with 3 homers today
RIboy is offline  
post #294 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 34
Posts: 4,298
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Indians over Mariners - $2.23

krayzie loco insane.
xcrap is offline  
post #295 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 05:24 PM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

I like your pick xcrap but i just don't have to balls to put money on that pathetic Indians offense against King Felix...

Mariners team total under 4 runs @1.90

Let's hope the Mariners will do what they do best, suck in scoring runs. Somehow they managed to score 9 runs yesterday, 9 for them is like 20 for a quality team. Hope they got it out from their system and will get back to being bad today. Masterson will start for the Tribe, he has good stuff but he is up and down mainly because of control, issues too many walks. If he won't walk them today runs should be a premium for Seattle. The best relievers for Cleveland (Chris Perez, Rafy Perez, Germano, Sipp and Smith) are rested and ready to roll.

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #296 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 05:50 PM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Don't really like it now, some people are crushing the Seattle over. Under went from 1.83 to 1.95 now, that's a huge jump at a big bookie like pinnacle...

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #297 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Orioles team total under 3,5 runs @1.80

Roberts and Wieters got the day off for Baltimore, Hellickson is pitching for Tampa. (Smaller bet then the Seattle one because they still got Markakis, Wigginton, Scott...)

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #298 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

This Masterson guy is a real moron, walking one of the worst hitters in baseball (Chris Woodward) to load the bases for Ichiro and Figgins. Thankfully he got very lucky, Matt LaPorta made two great defensive plays at first base.

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #299 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
I like your pick xcrap but i just don't have to balls to put money on that pathetic Indians offense against King Felix...

Mariners team total under 4 runs @1.90

Let's hope the Mariners will do what they do best, suck in scoring runs. Somehow they managed to score 9 runs yesterday, 9 for them is like 20 for a quality team. Hope they got it out from their system and will get back to being bad today. Masterson will start for the Tribe, he has good stuff but he is up and down mainly because of control, issues too many walks. If he won't walk them today runs should be a premium for Seattle. The best relievers for Cleveland (Chris Perez, Rafy Perez, Germano, Sipp and Smith) are rested and ready to roll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
Orioles team total under 3,5 runs @1.80

Roberts and Wieters got the day off for Baltimore, Hellickson is pitching for Tampa. (Smaller bet then the Seattle one because they still got Markakis, Wigginton, Scott...)

W/W

PAW tournament wins: Queens 2005
Ale10 is offline  
post #300 of 388 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 12:41 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 34
Posts: 4,298
                     
Re: Mlb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrap View Post
Indians over Mariners - $2.23
Win

Good job Ale.

krayzie loco insane.
xcrap is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome