Reds ml @1.99
- Bronson Arroyo is in great form. He was unlucky in his last game. (5.2 IP, 6 hit and 3 walks resulted in 7 runs) Before that he allowed 10 earned runs in 41 innings. That's a 2.20 ERA. Guy is pitching really well for weeks now.
- On the other hand, Randy Wolf sucks. May ERA 5.50, June ERA 5.93, July ERA 6.10 He had a couple good starts here and there but overall he is bad. Really bad.
- Cincy is in the middle of the race everywhere. 0.5 game back St. Louis in the division, 1.5 back San Fran in the wild card race. Milwaukee is out, 8.5 games back St. Louis. They are selling out, Prince Fielder and Corey Hart are both on the market.
- Corey Hart and Jim Edmonds are out today with an injury, catcher Lucroy gets an off-day. Cincy is back to full strength, Rolen is coming back today.
- Cincy bullpen is way, way better. Kameron Loe (1.44 ERA) is out for Milwaukee today, he pitched 4 innings in the past 3 days.
Loss. Unreal one. Basically 4 deep fly balls for Cincy, all outs. 2 deep fly balls for Milwaukee, both home runs...