NBA lazy saturday - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 09:12 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,859
                     
NBA lazy saturday

3 games interest me. I like the under 210 in the SA/WASH game. Spurs should try to frustrate the only-so-potent washington offense. They must slow down the pace here so I don't see this being a high scoring game.
The suns at home vs the magic. I'm not sure if I want to buy them at -10 but I can't see them losing this one. The over looks like a good grab at 204.
Bulls -10 hosting the struggling grizzlies. Doesn't seem like it will be a close game but big spreads are always a risk. The over in this game might be a worth a look as well.
Nitefaery is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 38
Posts: 2,330
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Notice a few of the 'big dogs' are plumbing for Sacramento over Houston tomorrow .. I can't help but love the Rockets atm .. They're getting it done no matter where, and without Yoa ..

Situational ticks in the boxes for the Kings, but both teams played yesterday and travelled for this game .. not like the home side is coming off a loss and rested ect .. Rockets ML / +1.5 seems pretty good (on first appearances )

Maybe someone can set me straight on this one .. (??)
Mr Flamboyant is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 35
Posts: 169
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

-.........

Last edited by ATP TENNIS TOUR; 02-21-2007 at 02:34 PM.
ATP TENNIS TOUR is offline  
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 43
Posts: 2,061
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATP TENNIS TOUR View Post
Tip Main Events - Free Paid for all - (Yield +47.00%)

Which is the Event?
Sacramento Kings - Houston Rockets

Which is the Sport/Competition?
Basektball Betting, NBA National Basketball Assosiation

When the Tip start?
Tip Start: Thursday 14/01/07, 03.00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) -1
The Tip has been sended to the (12/01/07) 15.00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) -1

Who will win?
Sacramento Kings To Win (Moneylines -/+ 0.5)

Where can I bet?
Pinnaclesports

Which odds?
1.84

Which is the best odds in the market?
1.84 at Pinnaclesports

Which is the stakes?
5/5 Full stakes

Why to bet this Main Events Tip?
Sacramento this year is disappointing a lot, although the Kings have a rosters of first level, they are going much bad and they don't succeed to find a true dimension.
They come from a strip of four defeats in a row, especially that one of the last night has been much bad and at home the Kings cannot continue to mistake, seen also the record of 14/19 (W/L) that for a team of the level of the Kings it's really madness.
The Rockets to the contrary of the Kings are going much good, they come from to eight W in their last nine and they are without doubt in great confidence, even if in the last period after the injuries of Wells and especially of Yao they are too much dependent from the performance of T-Mac and the back to back could be a problem for the team of the TX , inasmuch as at the moment the rosters is enough limited.
The Rockets have lost 12 of their 14 match at Arco Arena since 2000.
Although the two teams are in an opposite period of shape, I think that the Kings have more need of this W and for sure physically having a rosters much longer and complete, they could face better regarding the Rockets the back to back of this night, and another important aspect is that after this game, the Kings will play eight of their next 11 on the road, where they are 4-9 (W/L) and also for this reason this match is really a lot important for their.
Near 1.80 is the real value of the Kings in this match, but I have much confidence in the team of the California in the match of this night, even if is obvious that We don't have a great vantage of odds regarding the value of the match.
Tough to go against the Rockets considering their hot streak. This Kings team is not the same as it was years back. I remember a game about a week ago in which the Kings were playing the Cavs, I believe the Cavs had lost 10 of 12 at Arco and beat the Kings rather soundly on the road. The Kings may be desperate for a win but the Rockets are on a roll and hard to bet against them here.

Last edited by bad gambler; 01-13-2007 at 08:20 PM.
callitasicit is offline  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 08:46 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Grizzlies to cover +9.5 v Bulls

good luck
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Just the one early play for now,might add another later!!

50 units on Detriot Pistons vs Boston Celtics Under 183.5pts total - Seeing alot of Bricks in this game with Defence on top of the offence,looking for a 95-80 Pistons scoreline!!

Good luck!!!
sports freak is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Utah Jazz -8pts looks very tempting,agree on the Queens they look desperate for a home win,might take the Overs in that game!!Also leaning on Lebron +2.5pts over Clippers and Magic +11.5pts aswell!!!
sports freak is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 11:28 PM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Adding Sac vs Houst Over 186pts,alot of places got around 190pts still think it will hit around 200pts!!

50 units on Sacremento Queens vs Houston Rockets Over 186pts total - With no YAO,it should be a piece of cake for the Queens to run n gun!!!


Good luck-other leans on Jazz -8pts/Magic +11.5pts!!!
sports freak is offline  
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,859
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Suns -10 x over 203
SA/Washington U209 x Bulls ML
Nitefaery is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 33,360
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Wizmen ML @ 5.0
betowiec is offline  
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATP TENNIS TOUR View Post
Tip Main Events - Free Paid for all - (Yield +47.00%)

Which is the Event?
Sacramento Kings - Houston Rockets

Which is the Sport/Competition?
Basektball Betting, NBA National Basketball Assosiation

When the Tip start?
Tip Start: Thursday 14/01/07, 03.00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) -1
The Tip has been sended to the (12/01/07) 15.00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) -1

Who will win?
Sacramento Kings To Win (Moneylines -/+ 0.5)

Where can I bet?
Pinnaclesports

Which odds?
1.84

Which is the best odds in the market?
1.84 at Pinnaclesports

Which is the stakes?
5/5 Full stakes

Why to bet this Main Events Tip?
Sacramento this year is disappointing a lot, although the Kings have a rosters of first level, they are going much bad and they don't succeed to find a true dimension.
They come from a strip of four defeats in a row, especially that one of the last night has been much bad and at home the Kings cannot continue to mistake, seen also the record of 14/19 (W/L) that for a team of the level of the Kings it's really madness.
The Rockets to the contrary of the Kings are going much good, they come from to eight W in their last nine and they are without doubt in great confidence, even if in the last period after the injuries of Wells and especially of Yao they are too much dependent from the performance of T-Mac and the back to back could be a problem for the team of the TX , inasmuch as at the moment the rosters is enough limited.
The Rockets have lost 12 of their 14 match at Arco Arena since 2000.
Although the two teams are in an opposite period of shape, I think that the Kings have more need of this W and for sure physically having a rosters much longer and complete, they could face better regarding the Rockets the back to back of this night, and another important aspect is that after this game, the Kings will play eight of their next 11 on the road, where they are 4-9 (W/L) and also for this reason this match is really a lot important for their.
Near 1.80 is the real value of the Kings in this match, but I have much confidence in the team of the California in the match of this night, even if is obvious that We don't have a great vantage of odds regarding the value of the match.
Good luck mate,tailing ya on the Queens aswell!!
sports freak is offline  
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-14-2007, 01:16 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Adding!!What a joke of a line!!

50 units on 2nd half Minnasota Timberwolves vs New Jersey Nets Over 97pts total - Shootout expected 2nd half no doubt!!

Good luck -Other leans on Wiz +4 n Over 105pts 2nd half aswell!!!
sports freak is offline  
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-14-2007, 01:57 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Just the one early play for now,might add another later!!

50 units on Detriot Pistons vs Boston Celtics Under 183.5pts total - Seeing alot of Bricks in this game with Defence on top of the offence,looking for a 95-80 Pistons scoreline!!

Good luck!!!
Win 81-73!!
sports freak is offline  
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-14-2007, 02:18 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 33,360
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
Wizmen ML @ 5.0
yeah........ good one

LOSS
betowiec is offline  
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-14-2007, 02:23 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA lazy saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Adding!!What a joke of a line!!

50 units on 2nd half Minnasota Timberwolves vs New Jersey Nets Over 97pts total - Shootout expected 2nd half no doubt!!

Good luck -Other leans on Wiz +4 n Over 105pts 2nd half aswell!!!
Win
sports freak is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome