NBA Monday 18th April - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
country flag adk
Registered User
 
adk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: London
Posts: 1,407
                     
NBA Monday 18th April

Wanna bounce back from last night's shocker, caused by the almighty New York Knicks losing to the one and only Atlanta in OT!

Parlaying some of the faves has been working really well the last few days for me.

What are your plays guys?
adk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
country flag adk
Registered User
 
adk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: London
Posts: 1,407
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Can anybody see any reason to avoid the following parlay:

Indiana x Philly x Houston x GS?
adk is offline  
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 05:18 PM
Registered User
 
flmmkrz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 4,470
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
Can anybody see any reason to avoid the following parlay:

Indiana x Philly x Houston x GS?
cause 3 of the teams involved are likely into the playoffs and may just go thru the motions. It could very well hit but do you really wanna see your parlay come down to the last game to find that philly wants to bench iverson and cwebb to get them rest for the playoffs. IM sittin out to the playoffs now.
flmmkrz is offline  
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
Can anybody see any reason to avoid the following parlay:

Indiana x Philly x Houston x GS?
1)NJ 40-40 Cleveland 40-40 Philly 41-39 ..i think Philly will take care of business tonight..they need one more win to finally clinch a playoff-spot so expect them to be focused and go to work ...Iverson scored 40, 54 and 48 points in the 3 previous meeting he owns Milwaukee

2)GS is lookin nice ... they can look forward to to next season with these guys the have on their roster... a win here is most likely here over the Fakers(Copyright: bad gambler )

3)Indy has the 6th spot in E.Conference and their want to remain there so they can take Boston instead being the 7th to take the defending champs detroit..they got 2 game lead over Philly for the 6 th spot a win will do it for Iny.. J.O is back ..would ride them if the odds are right Francis sat out the last one ..gotta wait if he s playing tonight

4)Houston is strong at home .. tied with kings for the 5 th spot ... dunno the odds..Maggette is out for the Clippers...looks safe...
SwiSha is offline  
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
country flag adk
Registered User
 
adk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: London
Posts: 1,407
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisha
1)NJ 40-40 Cleveland 40-40 Philly 41-39 ..i think Philly will take care of business tonight..they need one more win to finally clinch a playoff-spot so expect them to be focused and go to work ...Iverson scored 40, 54 and 48 points in the 3 previous meeting he owns Milwaukee

2)GS is lookin nice ... they can look forward to to next season with these guys the have on their roster... a win here is most likely here over the Fakers(Copyright: bad gambler )

3)Indy has the 6th spot in E.Conference and their want to remain there so they can take Boston instead being the 7th to take the defending champs detroit..they got 2 game lead over Philly for the 6 th spot a win will do it for Iny.. J.O is back ..would ride them if the odds are right Francis sat out the last one ..gotta wait if he s playing tonight

4)Houston is strong at home .. tied with kings for the 5 th spot ... dunno the odds..Maggette is out for the Clippers...looks safe...
Thanks a lot man, massive help. Appreciated.

So you think the parlay looks quite safe?

Would you cut it down into doubles to play a bit safer? Or would you include Sacremento or Phoenix in it in place of another team?


Last edited by adk; 04-18-2005 at 06:01 PM.
adk is offline  
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
country flag adk
Registered User
 
adk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: London
Posts: 1,407
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Ok changed my mind.

About to play the following parlay:

Ind x Phi x Hou x Pho (all ML) @ 2.20

I've just looked into it all, and it looks all good to me. Sorry to be annoying, but what are your views on this, people in the know?!
adk is offline  
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 07:14 PM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
Ok changed my mind.

About to play the following parlay:

Ind x Phi x Hou x Pho (all ML) @ 2.20

I've just looked into it all, and it looks all good to me. Sorry to be annoying, but what are your views on this, people in the know?!

Philly and Houston looking good...INDY with J.O. back is a nice play...a banker if Francis is not playing

Phoenix can wrap up home court advantage throughout the playoffs with a win... they re the favs at home ...however DEN has played exceptionally well george Karl...if denver can keep up with the scoring i could defintely see an upset here...
SwiSha is offline  
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
Ok changed my mind.

Sorry to be annoying
you re not ..we all want to be sure about our bets so its no problem
SwiSha is offline  
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Registered User
 
MrOschie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,775
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

i´ll take Ind -2.5 & Phi -5.5 @ 1.98
MrOschie is offline  
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOschie
i´ll take Ind -2.5 & Phi -5.5 @ 1.98
good luck Oschie
SwiSha is offline  
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
country flag adk
Registered User
 
adk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: London
Posts: 1,407
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisha
you re not ..we all want to be sure about our bets so its no problem
cheers

played what i said above... pretty certain with philly and houston, quite sure with indiana and less sure with phoenix
adk is offline  
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 10:40 PM
Registered User
 
Yoda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 893
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

k here goes
Pacers -6.5
Pacers -2.5 x Spurs +1.5
Rockets x Phillies x Kings ML

If Spurs lose may go for Nuggets RL


FEDERER
, Malisse, Baghdatis, Melzer, Agassi, Berdych, Safin, Santoro, Koubek, O.Rochus, Nadal, Hewitt, Gasquet, Acasuso
Yoda is offline  
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 10:44 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Just one play for me

hitting the ML on the nuggets, think there is an upset in ther making - $4.25

good luck to all
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Registered User
 
tennis_spider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,641
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

SUNS Gonna SMOKE Den Tonite ...........They need this bad.

If Spurs lose then Den will have HC also so just take a note on that game before placing a bet on Suns.
tennis_spider is offline  
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-19-2005, 12:03 AM
Registered User
 
Yoda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 893
                     
Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_spider
SUNS Gonna SMOKE Den Tonite ...........They need this bad.

If Spurs lose then Den will have HC also so just take a note on that game before placing a bet on Suns.
Not if the Spurs lose first


FEDERER
, Malisse, Baghdatis, Melzer, Agassi, Berdych, Safin, Santoro, Koubek, O.Rochus, Nadal, Hewitt, Gasquet, Acasuso
Yoda is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome