NBA Fri 4/1 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 7,856
                     
NBA Fri 4/1

does anyone here think bulls can beat miami i have 50 bucks on paire first set x miami but now that lebron is most likely not playing im a bit worried wish i knew this b4 i bet i get 192 bucks if miami wins i dunno what to do because miami has been real shit lately and the only reason theyve been ok is because lebron has been great wade nearly cost them last time shooting 3 from 10 at the ft line in which they just won in ot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller
I can't wait to quote you in 5-6 hours.
Time2burn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Registered User
 
Javier Bardem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 1,926
                     
Re: NBA Sat 4/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
does anyone here think bulls can beat miami i have 50 bucks on paire first set x miami but now that lebron is most likely not playing im a bit worried wish i knew this b4 i bet i get 192 bucks if miami wins i dunno what to do because miami has been real shit lately and the only reason theyve been ok is because lebron has been great wade nearly cost them last time shooting 3 from 10 at the ft line in which they just won in ot
It's the friday night game on ESPN so it's def scary. It's going to be annoying without lebron but wade and battier can stick with deng for a bit. Rip can't cover wade lets be honest so it'll be Deng running with him all night? Boozer just came off a huge game and Bosh and Haslem aren't exactly going to stop him.. Hinrich is putting in some work but the Bulls bench is such dog shit. Personally I would let it ride but in reality you should throw some on the Bulls. The Heat have been far from convincing though and I just have a feeling Wade is going to go off tonight to get the Heat back on the map here as a top team. It's troubling though cause Gibson is a fucking animal sometimes and Bosh on Boozer isn't that effective imo... Make your decision quick because once the public gets wind of no Lebron then the line will be dropping
Javier Bardem is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:32 PM
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paris
Posts: 11,343
                     
Re: NBA Sat 4/1

Pacers over Celtics. Gl.
Julio is offline  
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 7,856
                     
Re: NBA Fri 4/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier Bardem View Post
It's the friday night game on ESPN so it's def scary. It's going to be annoying without lebron but wade and battier can stick with deng for a bit. Rip can't cover wade lets be honest so it'll be Deng running with him all night? Boozer just came off a huge game and Bosh and Haslem aren't exactly going to stop him.. Hinrich is putting in some work but the Bulls bench is such dog shit. Personally I would let it ride but in reality you should throw some on the Bulls. The Heat have been far from convincing though and I just have a feeling Wade is going to go off tonight to get the Heat back on the map here as a top team. It's troubling though cause Gibson is a fucking animal sometimes and Bosh on Boozer isn't that effective imo... Make your decision quick because once the public gets wind of no Lebron then the line will be dropping
ok thanks 4 advice appreciate it yh im scared of gibson noah and lil bit boozer dominating the glass and bosch plus bulls will want to prove something after losing to bobcats hm in which bobcats broke their 17 game losing streak and thanks bg for fining thread dates got mixed up with aus dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller
I can't wait to quote you in 5-6 hours.
Time2burn is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 7,856
                     
Re: NBA Fri 4/1

cant believe vucevic had 29 recounds against heat!! If lebron doesnt play bulls will have a night out on the boards yh defintly going to hedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller
I can't wait to quote you in 5-6 hours.
Time2burn is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 96,401
                     
Re: NBA Fri 4/1

Pistons to beat Hawks - $2.00
Celtics to cover -2.5 v Pacers
Clippers to cover -4.5 v Lakers

gl

The reason why people attended the Del Potro v Lu match at AO 2012:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 7,856
                     
Re: NBA Fri 4/1

update on lebrons knee is that he is expected to play with limited minutes 25-30 source rotoword.com and espn chat boards im just going to ride this bet out because tbird really fukd me over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller
I can't wait to quote you in 5-6 hours.
Time2burn is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 09:43 PM
country flag $@M
Registered User
 
$@M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 7,685
                     
Re: NBA Fri 4/1

Raptors ML x Clippers ML @ $2.00
$@M is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Registered User
 
Javier Bardem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 1,926
                     
Re: NBA Fri 4/1

Thunder -10.5
Javier Bardem is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-05-2013, 12:44 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA Fri 4/1

Suns -1.5pts(1.90) over Jazz!
Suns vs Jazz Under 198.5pts(1.90)!
Lakers +4.5pts(1.90) over Clippers!
Clippers vs Lakers Under 207pts(1.90)!
1st half Clips vs Lakers Under 104pts(1.90)!

GL

Last edited by sports freak; 01-05-2013 at 12:57 AM.
sports freak is offline  
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Registered User
 
Javier Bardem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 1,926
                     
Re: NBA Fri 4/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier Bardem View Post
Thunder -10.5
Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Pistons to beat Hawks - $2.00
Celtics to cover -2.5 v Pacers
Clippers to cover -4.5 v Lakers

gl
Thx for the picks I been tailing the last 3 days to some great wins, That Pistons game was a nail biter, I thought Hawks tied it with that Horford 3 but his foot was barely on the line...
Javier Bardem is offline  
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 96,401
                     
Re: NBA Fri 4/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Pistons to beat Hawks - $2.00
Celtics to cover -2.5 v Pacers
Clippers to cover -4.5 v Lakers

gl
win x 3

The reason why people attended the Del Potro v Lu match at AO 2012:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline  
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-05-2013, 07:37 PM
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paris
Posts: 11,343
                     
Re: NBA Sat 4/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio View Post
Pacers over Celtics. Gl.
Lost.
Julio is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome