WNBA Playoffs Tuesday 2/10 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2012, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 7,856
                     
WNBA Playoffs Tuesday 2/10

storm+10.5pts@1.87 and lil on ml@6.50 expecting a very close game maybe lynx by couple pts a 10pt head start is huge cmon bird and jackson storm need to shoot better fts last match jackson and little miss both fts in last quarter got to make those this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller
I can't wait to quote you in 5-6 hours.
Time2burn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 33,360
                     
Re: WNBA Playoffs Tuesday 2/10

atlanta @2.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
Dulko will have her chances tonight...nice payout it was too at +375...thanks Dulko...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
dont you people love my +375 dogs???
2010 MTF MISS Nole fan
betowiec is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 33,360
                     
Re: WNBA Playoffs Tuesday 2/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
atlanta @2.6
loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
Dulko will have her chances tonight...nice payout it was too at +375...thanks Dulko...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
dont you people love my +375 dogs???
2010 MTF MISS Nole fan
betowiec is offline  
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 04:27 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 7,856
                     
Re: WNBA Playoffs Tuesday 2/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
storm+10.5pts@1.87 and lil on ml@6.50 expecting a very close game maybe lynx by couple pts a 10pt head start is huge cmon bird and jackson storm need to shoot better fts last match jackson and little miss both fts in last quarter got to make those this game
WL knew ft would be important storm lose by 1pt with little missing both ft i thought jackson was fouled on that last shot but ref chicken to call it in large lynx crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller
I can't wait to quote you in 5-6 hours.
Time2burn is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 96,401
                     
Re: WNBA Playoffs Tuesday 2/10

Well done Time

The reason why people attended the Del Potro v Lu match at AO 2012:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome