Wednesday Hoops - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,503
                     
Wednesday Hoops

All you chicken shits hiding plays

Easy wins tonight

Phil +10
Bos -15
LA -7.5

The Hawks point guard lit into Celtics' fans before practice Tuesday. "They were kind of loud at the beginning," he said. "But a lot of these fans are bandwagon jumpers trying to get on this now. I played here last year, too. And I didn't see three fourths of them. They're for the team now and they might get a little rowdy but that's about it." He wasn't done. "I remember them having bags on their heads [last year]. It's a different look. I guess that's what happens when you win...But they are fair-weather fans if you ask me."
Lebowski is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 43
Posts: 2,061
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
All you chicken shits hiding plays

Easy wins tonight

Phil +10
Bos -15
LA -7.5

The Hawks point guard lit into Celtics' fans before practice Tuesday. "They were kind of loud at the beginning," he said. "But a lot of these fans are bandwagon jumpers trying to get on this now. I played here last year, too. And I didn't see three fourths of them. They're for the team now and they might get a little rowdy but that's about it." He wasn't done. "I remember them having bags on their heads [last year]. It's a different look. I guess that's what happens when you win...But they are fair-weather fans if you ask me."
I hope you're right!! I think detroit -10 is high even though I think they will win so agree on all three. Good luck.
callitasicit is offline  
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 08:30 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Pistons to cover -10 v 76ers

gl
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,503
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Pop the 1st cherry of the night

Philly +3.5 2.05 1st Q
Lebowski is offline  
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Registered User
 
Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,929
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Detroit first to 10 points @ 1.65 (1)

Detroit will come out firing all cilinders i think. If Philly makes an early run i will try to get a nice price on Detroit winning the first quarter but i really can't see beyond Detroit begin aggressive early on (especially on the offensive boards). Their routine guys know it is important to get off an early start.

Was also thinking about betting pre game on the cover but will now focus on in-game betting..

..
Sheva is offline  
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 11:53 PM
Registered User
 
Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,929
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva View Post
Detroit first to 10 points @ 1.65 (1)

Detroit will come out firing all cilinders i think. If Philly makes an early run i will try to get a nice price on Detroit winning the first quarter but i really can't see beyond Detroit begin aggressive early on (especially on the offensive boards). Their routine guys know it is important to get off an early start.

Was also thinking about betting pre game on the cover but will now focus on in-game betting..

Winner!

..
Sheva is offline  
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Registered User
 
Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,929
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

13-6 At the moment...

In play: Detroit to cover -10.5 @ 1.60 (1)

..
Sheva is offline  
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 12:01 AM
Registered User
 
Bolelli Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Melbourne
Age: 29
Posts: 1,547
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Lakers -8.5

Celtics -15.5

gl
Bolelli Ultra is offline  
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,503
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Damn that Rasheed Wallace prop was golden

ov 4.5 points 1st Q was evens
Lebowski is offline  
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,503
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
Pop the 1st cherry of the night

Philly +3.5 2.05 1st Q
Loss


Iggy with another no show... rat bastard
Lebowski is offline  
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,503
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Cs looking flat the 1st 10 secs in
Lebowski is offline  
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,503
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Boston loses tonight
Lebowski is offline  
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 12:25 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
The Hawks point guard lit into Celtics' fans before practice Tuesday. "They were kind of loud at the beginning," he said. "But a lot of these fans are bandwagon jumpers trying to get on this now. I played here last year, too. And I didn't see three fourths of them. They're for the team now and they might get a little rowdy but that's about it." He wasn't done. "I remember them having bags on their heads [last year]. It's a different look. I guess that's what happens when you win...But they are fair-weather fans if you ask me."

Was this Bibby or JJ?
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 12:32 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,503
                     
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Mike

Celtics win by 40
Lebowski is offline  
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 12:33 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Wednesday Hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
Boston wins by only 35 tonight
Fixed it for you
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome