NBA Saturday 17th Nov - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 07:00 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cool NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Bobcats to cover -8.5 v Sonics

gl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Reckon the nets are value at home tonight.

Might have a wee flutter
Iván is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Two early games,may add later!!

60 units on Portland Trailblazers +6pts over Washington Wizards - Portland Due an away win and likes playing in Washington,lean on Under 193pts total!!

60 units New Jersey Nets vs Miami Heat Under 174.5pts total - Stinkin Nets shooting worse then my local team,also big Shaq can slow things down,just need Wade to have a quiet one!!

Good luck -other leans on Bulls pk( but the only problem is i dont like the line in their next game against the Fakers at only +5 after facing the Clippers,interesting thought)/Sonics +8.5pts/Mavs Over 210.5pts/Knicks 0ver 214pts/Houston Under 196pts!!

Last edited by sports freak; 11-17-2007 at 10:32 PM.
sports freak is offline  
 
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Reckon the nets are value at home tonight.

Might have a wee flutter
The Stinkin Nets Ivan ,good luck M8!!Have a look at the unders aswell,might be worth a flutter aswell!!
sports freak is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,859
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Mavs -13.5
Nitefaery is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 11:37 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Adding:

Hornets to cover -4.5 v T/Wolves

gl
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 12:23 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Adding:

Bobcats to cover -5.5 v Sonics (2H)
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Adding 2nd half line,will add to record!!

60 units on Charlotte Bobcats vs Seattle SupersSonics Under 98pts total - Fatigue should slow things down!!!

Good luck - other leans on Dallas Over 212.5/Rockets Under 196pts/Bulls pk n Under 188pts!!!
sports freak is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 12:29 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Fcuk total just jumped to 99pts,sticking with the Portland spread,missed out on 2nd half line!!
sports freak is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 02:13 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Two early games,may add later!!

60 units on Portland Trailblazers +6pts over Washington Wizards - Portland Due an away win and likes playing in Washington,lean on Under 193pts total!!

60 units New Jersey Nets vs Miami Heat Under 174.5pts total - Stinkin Nets shooting worse then my local team,also big Shaq can slow things down,just need Wade to have a quiet one!!

Good luck -other leans on Bulls pk( but the only problem is i dont like the line in their next game against the Fakers at only +5 after facing the Clippers,interesting thought)/Sonics +8.5pts/Mavs Over 210.5pts/Knicks 0ver 214pts/Houston Under 196pts!!
0-2,defence out the window in New Jersey 2nd half!!
sports freak is offline  
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 02:15 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Adding 2nd half line,will add to record!!

60 units on Charlotte Bobcats vs Seattle SupersSonics Under 98pts total - Fatigue should slow things down!!!

Good luck - other leans on Dallas Over 212.5/Rockets Under 196pts/Bulls pk n Under 188pts!!!
Win,1-2 for today!NBA record 13-16!!Taking the loss and running,crazy last couple of days i must admit!!Time to freshen up and get on a good run which is well over due!!
sports freak is offline  
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 02:25 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Stuff it,adding 2nd half play!!

60 units on Denver Nuggets vs New York Knicks Under 102.5pts total - Same again Fatigue!!

Good luck!!
sports freak is offline  
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 02:32 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 3,750
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Stuff it,adding 2nd half play!!

60 units on Denver Nuggets vs New York Knicks Under 102.5pts total - Same again Fatigue!!

Good luck!!
F**k you Eddy. Playing an under in Denver.

Good luck.

My signature sucked so I made this one instead.
good_gambler is offline  
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 02:34 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Keeping the City clean
Posts: 5,404
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Bulls to beat Clippers

gl
Gamblore is offline  
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 02:37 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: NBA Saturday 17th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by good_gambler View Post
F**k you Eddy. Playing an under in Denver.

Good luck.
Lock it in son
sports freak is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome