Originally Posted by Silvio
deivid was completely right in Your little discussion.
Mayer is claycourt player and he's poor 2005 saison claycourt DOES NOT have relation with his lucky wins in Wimbledon this and last year. Nando is not claycourter and he tries to be equally succesfsull on all surfaces.
Answerig to one of Your offending posts during first set action deivid told You he thinks Mayer will win this match. Later You wrote "where is that Spaniard talking to me Verdasco will win". How pathetic from You.
He merely said Verdasco is guy more practicing for grasscourts.
1. how is making QF at Wimbledon lucky? he has enjoyed 2 straight sets wins here so far, and last year he didn't exactly roll over for Grosjean in the QF either...
2. CAN YOU NOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES? DEIVID was insinuating that Verdasco will win, he laughed at me when I suggested Verdasco will lose.
3. Mayer may well play a lot of claycourt tennis, but nothing takes away from the FACT that his best results have come on GRASS.
4. Show me Verdasco's excellent grasscourt record.
5. If Verdasco v Mayer was played on clay, Verdasco would have creamed him.
6. What is it with you and Deivid? Are you both Indonesian prosecutors or something, you are both extremely stubborn, and your arguments have no substance...