Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-22-2005, 10:23 PM
country flag JMG
Registered User
 
JMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 25,054
                     
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

I think Jarkko would even lose if he were the better player on that day. Just look at his matches against Safin.
JMG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,811
                     
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
I think Jarkko would even lose if he were the better player on that day. Just look at his matches against Safin.

Yep Esa is a good player but his brain is not working proberly

Andy Roddick Lleyton Hewitt
Jody Shelley Roman Vopat Dale Purinton Roope Korhonen Mikko Huotari
Hanna

Memphis Grizlies
D3:sen Tunnelma



My heaven is your hell
----------------------
If you are not gonna shoot,you will always gonna miss


----------------------
Blacklist:
1.Hrbaty
2.Safin
3.WTA
4.Michelin tyres
5.Mariano "the tourist" Puerta

Click here:
http://hstrial-ptammela.homestead.com
tennisman. is offline  
post #18 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 12:02 AM
Banned!
 
Bonaventure's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 273
                     
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisman.
Ithink 12 games is one hell of a handicap and Bracciali+12 @1.45 is good value
I think I probably agree, but Gasquet is capable of destroying him. I'd say it's quite likely but at 1.45 there are better bets around.
Bonaventure is offline  
post #19 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 12:35 AM
Banned!
 
Bonaventure's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 273
                     
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Right here's my plays for tomorrow, biggest betting day of the year so far despite me preferring some of the 1st round matches that aren't tomorrow (PHM springs to mind).

Parlay 1 (Copy of Swisha's)
Rochus x Stepanek x Berdych (Pays 1.90ish)

Parlay 2
Grosjean x Ancic x Verdasco (Pays 2.25ish)

Parlay 3
Horna x Mantilla x Rochus (Pays 3.00ish)

Plus a single on Patience to beat Simon at 1.83. Not bothered with any of the really low odds, don't think its worth the hassle. Good luck to y'all.
Bonaventure is offline  
post #20 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 12:57 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,431
                     
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaventure
Right here's my plays for tomorrow, biggest betting day of the year so far despite me preferring some of the 1st round matches that aren't tomorrow (PHM springs to mind).

Parlay 1 (Copy of Swisha's)
Rochus x Stepanek x Berdych (Pays 1.90ish)

Parlay 2
Grosjean x Ancic x Verdasco (Pays 2.25ish)

Parlay 3
Horna x Mantilla x Rochus (Pays 3.00ish)

Plus a single on Patience to beat Simon at 1.83. Not bothered with any of the really low odds, don't think its worth the hassle. Good luck to y'all.
Good luck. No singles? Whatcha think about Martin over Moya?
jackieglover is offline  
post #21 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 01:03 AM
Banned!
 
Bonaventure's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 273
                     
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieglover
Good luck. No singles? Whatcha think about Martin over Moya?
Thanks bro. Only single is Patience to beat Simon. I had a long hard look at Martin, I think a lot depends on how fit Moya is. Seeing as every time I bet on a Moya match I manage to lose I thought its best I stay away

All my value picks which will be singles dont seem to be tomorow, the likes of PHM, Puerta and GGL.
Bonaventure is offline  
post #22 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 01:36 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Gasquet won't concede more than 12 games, lock it
post #23 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 01:42 AM
Banned!
 
Bonaventure's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 273
                     
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Gasquet won't concede more than 12 games, lock it
Is that with a -12 handicap or that he won't concede more than 12 games If its the 1st I wouldnt say its a lock, if its the 2nd I would say it is.
Bonaventure is offline  
post #24 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 01:45 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

apologies, i think the gents above refer to -12

there will be a bagel somewhere along the line
post #25 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 01:49 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaventure
Is that with a -12 handicap or that he won't concede more than 12 games If its the 1st I wouldnt say its a lock, if its the 2nd I would say it is.
by the way frenchie, how did you like the rugger final


nice call on the bulls
post #26 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 01:50 AM
Banned!
 
Bonaventure's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 273
                     
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

-12 is tough to cover. I'd have more confidence in young Rafa to do the biz.
Bonaventure is offline  
post #27 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 01:52 AM
Banned!
 
Bonaventure's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 273
                     
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
by the way frenchie, how did you like the rugger final

nice call on the bulls
The ruggers was a shocker. I've decided league is 10 times the sport union is.

Did you see what happened in the Bulls match. They led 24-8 and then conceded 36 unanswered points. Almost unreal
Bonaventure is offline  
post #28 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 01:55 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaventure
The ruggers was a shocker. I've decided league is 10 times the sport union is.

Did you see what happened in the Bulls match. They led 24-8 and then conceded 36 unanswered points. Almost unreal

well at least rugger = $$

unlike league

FYI my baseball leg of that parlay won
post #29 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 02:04 AM
Banned!
 
Bonaventure's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 273
                     
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
well at least rugger = $$

unlike league

FYI my baseball leg of that parlay won
Apologies. Hull won, and Braford had the game in the bag but for a horrible collapse. I'll make up for it and give you the tip of the decade with PHM
Bonaventure is offline  
post #30 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 02:13 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaventure
Apologies. Hull won, and Braford had the game in the bag but for a horrible collapse. I'll make up for it and give you the tip of the decade with PHM
sorry dude but i don't trust frenchies
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome