Livescores (November 2012) - Page 124 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1846 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 31
Posts: 1,546
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

omfg Falla you are mug :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by andres111 View Post
Smoll - maybe she has nice tits
but she is awful, ugly shit.
Even when it would be one man on the world (me) and one woman (she) and God ask me to do sth with her to save lifes on Earth - I would say "sorry" and refuse.
PikiPikalek is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1847 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:03 AM
LIFETIME MUG
 
nastoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 36,500
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

oh no, what Jurgen gonna do now
nastoff is offline  
post #1848 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:05 AM
LIFETIME MUG
 
nastoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 36,500
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

oh no ale-alejandro can't live on like-a these
nastoff is offline  
post #1849 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Some tricky matches in the evening session
Couldnt agree more,some tricky odds to go with aswell!Wickmayer 1.65 against Mallory who?
sports freak is offline  
post #1850 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Registered User
 
desigundah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 7,769
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

lol what a cocksucking choker Anderson is up a MB 3 times in the decider and 3 MP's 2 on serve only to blow it
desigundah is offline  
post #1851 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Registered User
 
desigundah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 7,769
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Wow can't believe Blake is playing challengers he won Sacramento last week and now is playing Tiburon goes to show you how hard it is to let go.

Watching Blake hanging on trying to compete and then seeing a guy like Roddick announce his retirement 5 days before he hits his last serve really blows my mind
desigundah is offline  
post #1852 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
looks like lucic is hm 4 u
Yep just need Lu to take care of business!Looking for Rusty to bring on the heat against the old man Radek!Tricky match for Llegs,hopefully his hungry!3-0 h2h so far,need to keep sweep going and make Stepanek think i cant beat this animal!Most of the favs are comin in,interesting since Llegs is a dog so might have to do a small backbet of Radek 2-1(4.00) just incase worst comes to worse and the Czech has his day!
sports freak is offline  
post #1853 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigundah View Post
Wow can't believe Blake is playing challengers he won Sacramento last week and now is playing Tiburon goes to show you how hard it is to let go.

Watching Blake hanging on trying to compete and then seeing a guy like Roddick announce his retirement 5 days before he hits his last serve really blows my mind
Unreal,just shows you there's not much between the lower players in talent wise but more between the ears!To early for Roddick to go but i guess he had more important things to do like Clijsters!US mens tennis seems to be going down hill quickly and may take time to get back up which is almost unthinkable with their population and systems in place!
sports freak is offline  
post #1854 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 7,856
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

yh wtf is roddick going to do now his wife is really wanting to be a actress that retirement came out of nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller
I can't wait to quote you in 5-6 hours.
Time2burn is offline  
post #1855 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Registered User
 
desigundah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 7,769
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Unreal,just shows you there's not much between the lower players in talent wise but more between the ears!To early for Roddick to go but i guess he had more important things to do like Clijsters!US mens tennis seems to be going down hill quickly and may take time to get back up which is almost unthinkable with their population and systems in place!
Without a doubt. Blake always struggled with keeping things together on the court and he's paying for it now towards the latter part of his career because he can't just win matches on pure talent.

As far as Roddick goes once again I agree. Not sure if you watch baseball or not but I live in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and one of the legends of the game, Chipper Jones announced his retirement from the sport after a 20 year career. Jones though announced his retirement weeks before the start of the 2012 regular season. He got standing ovations every road trip he went on, made the all star team, and even got souvenirs from rival organizations on his last visit to each of their stadiums. Chipper is gone now, and as a fan of his I am upset but I was able to brace myself for it and I enjoyed his last full season as an Atlanta Brave. With Roddick, he announced he was hanging it up FIVE DAYS before his last match. I feel somewhat robbed and I'm not even a diehard Roddick fan. I can only imagine how those that adored him feel. Cheated, almost betrayed to a certain extent. It also won't help the former world #1's legacy very much. I'm hoping that Federer gives us atleast a year notice before he hangs it up.

As for US Mens tennis, yes, I agree once again. Its getting ugly and its getting ugly fast. We all know that American tennis has been regressing for years but last year we actually had 2 guys in the top 12 and 3 in the top 20. Now all of a sudden Roddick is gone, Blake is on his last legs, Fish is unfortunately having serious health issues and Isner is no spring chicken at 27. Even Harrison hasn't panned out as many had hoped.
desigundah is offline  
post #1856 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Registered User
 
desigundah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 7,769
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
yh wtf is roddick going to do now his wife is really wanting to be a actress that retirement came out of nowhere
Yeah lol we all knew he was struggling but I thought it would come at the 2014 USO now 2012.

I would leave the door open for Roddick to come back since he's only 30 but some injury issus along with the fact that if Roddick takes a year off it really will take a big toll on him compared to say a Roger Federer.

I really do think Roddick will "let go" and put on a bunch of weight here pretty soon so I really don't see him coming back.
desigundah is offline  
post #1857 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
yh wtf is roddick going to do now his wife is really wanting to be a actress that retirement came out of nowhere
He might be an extra on her shows ,women they want and get everything they want

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigundah View Post
Without a doubt. Blake always struggled with keeping things together on the court and he's paying for it now towards the latter part of his career because he can't just win matches on pure talent.

As far as Roddick goes once again I agree. Not sure if you watch baseball or not but I live in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and one of the legends of the game, Chipper Jones announced his retirement from the sport after a 20 year career. Jones though announced his retirement weeks before the start of the 2012 regular season. He got standing ovations every road trip he went on, made the all star team, and even got souvenirs from rival organizations on his last visit to each of their stadiums. Chipper is gone now, and as a fan of his I am upset but I was able to brace myself for it and I enjoyed his last full season as an Atlanta Brave. With Roddick, he announced he was hanging it up FIVE DAYS before his last match. I feel somewhat robbed and I'm not even a diehard Roddick fan. I can only imagine how those that adored him feel. Cheated, almost betrayed to a certain extent. It also won't help the former world #1's legacy very much. I'm hoping that Federer gives us atleast a year notice before he hangs it up.

As for US Mens tennis, yes, I agree once again. Its getting ugly and its getting ugly fast. We all know that American tennis has been regressing for years but last year we actually had 2 guys in the top 12 and 3 in the top 20. Now all of a sudden Roddick is gone, Blake is on his last legs, Fish is unfortunately having serious health issues and Isner is no spring chicken at 27. Even Harrison hasn't panned out as many had hoped.
Yep i think some of the injuries have caught up with Blake,i think his foot has been troubling him for some time now!I always enjoy watching Blake,use to always bring somethin different(now Monfils has taken the wheel but with Gael his even more up n down while Blake was abit more consistent in performance wise but with Monfils you dont know what side of the bed he got out of!

I havent been into Baseball,use to watch a little bit but doesnt get me glued to the screen like other sports! but i know how you feel with some of the retirements of past champions,it does shed a tear or 2!Yeah Fish is going to be around abit depending on his health but his rankings will drop abit,im suprised his doing soo well(might be his hot gf edging him on!Isner wont go much higher and will probably mello out in the top 10/20!Harrison will always be Harrison,cant see that guy change his game but he can improve with physical fitness n enduration aswell as UE at crucial pts but then again his still a kid and has plenty of time for improvements!No doubt he will improve but just how high in the rankings he can go!
sports freak is offline  
post #1858 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Rusty in a dog fight,just the way the pitbull loves it!Bite a chunk in his ear Llegs,cmon!
sports freak is offline  
post #1859 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 7,856
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

on his last legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller
I can't wait to quote you in 5-6 hours.
Time2burn is offline  
post #1860 of 5339 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 96,401
                     
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Next Aussie Open should be his last tournament

The reason why people attended the Del Potro v Lu match at AO 2012:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome