Better Match-ups Thursday - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-28-2012, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
robby191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 1,715
                     
Better Match-ups Thursday

fish x sharapova @ 2.5

ferrer @ 5


fish is on a mission here, can`t stumble against monaco, odds are wrong because of monaco`s win over roddick.
caro has a good defensive game, but not against sharapova`s kind of groundstrokes. also caro`s serve isn`t gonna be a problem for maria, she`ll break her a few times for sure.

as for ferrer, he simply amazed me against delpo, the argentine was the last leg of my parlay, but i can`t even be angry, ferrer was just too quick and consistant. and nole isn`t having his best week here in miami, ferrer worth a shot here.
robby191 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-28-2012, 07:12 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 8
 
Re: Better Match-ups Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby191 View Post
fish x sharapova @ 2.5

ferrer @ 5


fish is on a mission here, can`t stumble against monaco, odds are wrong because of monaco`s win over roddick.
caro has a good defensive game, but not against sharapova`s kind of groundstrokes. also caro`s serve isn`t gonna be a problem for maria, she`ll break her a few times for sure.

as for ferrer, he simply amazed me against delpo, the argentine was the last leg of my parlay, but i can`t even be angry, ferrer was just too quick and consistant. and nole isn`t having his best week here in miami, ferrer worth a shot here.
Dude, have you checked H2H Fish - Monaco ? I agree, the American cannot stumble here but odds are a bit short to my liking.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Djokovic has never lost to Ferrer on outdoot hardcourt. Worse, he has always posted straight set wins on this surface. I doubt Ferrer to maintain his incredible round 16 form but i am blaming you. Might be worth a shot. Without me.
chipcharge_93 is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2012, 12:38 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 7,856
                     
Re: Better Match-ups Thursday

monaco@2.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller
I can't wait to quote you in 5-6 hours.
Time2burn is offline  
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 33,360
                     
Re: Better Match-ups Thursday

caro to do her thing @1.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
Dulko will have her chances tonight...nice payout it was too at +375...thanks Dulko...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
dont you people love my +375 dogs???
2010 MTF MISS Nole fan
betowiec is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2012, 12:15 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 7,856
                     
Re: Better Match-ups Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
monaco@2.65
win fish is pathetic when someone can return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller
I can't wait to quote you in 5-6 hours.
Time2burn is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2012, 12:20 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 33,360
                     
Re: Better Match-ups Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
caro to do her thing @1.95
too good sharapova

loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
Dulko will have her chances tonight...nice payout it was too at +375...thanks Dulko...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
dont you people love my +375 dogs???
2010 MTF MISS Nole fan
betowiec is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2012, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
robby191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 1,715
                     
Re: Better Match-ups Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby191 View Post
fish x sharapova @ 2.5

ferrer @ 5


fish is on a mission here, can`t stumble against monaco, odds are wrong because of monaco`s win over roddick.
caro has a good defensive game, but not against sharapova`s kind of groundstrokes. also caro`s serve isn`t gonna be a problem for maria, she`ll break her a few times for sure.

as for ferrer, he simply amazed me against delpo, the argentine was the last leg of my parlay, but i can`t even be angry, ferrer was just too quick and consistant. and nole isn`t having his best week here in miami, ferrer worth a shot here.
epic fail
robby191 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome