Sunday Redemption - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 06:22 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post Sunday Redemption

Andreev to beat Verdasco - $2.00

good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 06:47 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 510
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Robredo to win 3-0 vs Tsonga
&
Under 35.5 games
Newbie2008 is offline  
post #3 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 07:20 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 43
Posts: 2,061
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Muller +200
Davydenko -335
Verdasco -120
Tsonga -154
Wozniacki +105
Schnyder -105
callitasicit is offline  
post #4 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 07:53 AM
Registered User
 
cardio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,150
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Wozniacki @2.02
Andreev @2.0
Federer NOT to win 3-0 @2.08
cardio is offline  
post #5 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 43
Posts: 2,061
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardio View Post
Wozniacki @2.02
Andreev @2.0
Federer NOT to win 3-0 @2.08
I wish my bookie offered that on Federer. Federer should win in four sets.
callitasicit is offline  
post #6 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 09:02 AM
Registered User
 
ryan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England
Age: 32
Posts: 30,764
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Robredo over Tsonga 11/10

Wozniacki over Jankovic 1/1

Bammer over Bartoli 5/4

Srebotnik over Schnyder 5/6


Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline  
post #7 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 09:25 AM
Registered User
 
cardio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,150
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
I wish my bookie offered that on Federer. Federer should win in four sets.
It is betfair bet, lay Fed 3-0 in setbetting and every other result = bet won
cardio is offline  
post #8 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 10:53 AM
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

tsonga is going to have a rough time today. robredo will force him to play extra balls just like against safin.
Bilbo is offline  
post #9 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Registered User
 
Andre♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 9,005
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
tsonga is going to have a rough time today. robredo will force him to play extra balls just like against safin.
Tsonga is hitting the ball extremely well (as good as Del Potro, which means a lot right now) and Robredo has nothing to hurt him. Not even being a pusher, as Tsonga is way more consistent than Safin.

Also Tsonga comes to the net to finish the points, while Safin stayed in the baseline most of the time.
Andre♥ is offline  
post #10 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 11:27 AM
Registered User
 
ryan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England
Age: 32
Posts: 30,764
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

the Reason ive gone for Robredo is i didslike him but he is consistant and will get the ball back- i'm not to sure how fit Tsonga is and he has had a few hours on court now and he wont last much longer imo- i'm very suprised he is fav for this- a fantastic price is Robredo-


Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline  
post #11 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 11:29 AM
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paris
Posts: 11,343
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Bartoli @ 1.64 against Bammer. I love you Marion...
Julio is offline  
post #12 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 11:30 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 61
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Tsonga @ 1.65 16units

10w 8l
staked : 121 units
returned : 78.38 units
ROI 64%
LaMafiaNoPerdona is offline  
post #13 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 11:33 AM
Registered User
 
Andre♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 9,005
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
the Reason ive gone for Robredo is i didslike him but he is consistant and will get the ball back- i'm not to sure how fit Tsonga is and he has had a few hours on court now and he wont last much longer imo- i'm very suprised he is fav for this- a fantastic price is Robredo-
Tsonga is hitting as hard as he was in the AO this season. Not as consistent as in AO, but still consistent for the average level of consistence in the circuit ()

When baby Ali hits the ball in a great position, nobody can see it, let alone return it.
Andre♥ is offline  
post #14 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 11:38 AM
Registered User
 
ryan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England
Age: 32
Posts: 30,764
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre♥ View Post
Tsonga is hitting as hard as he was in the AO this season. Not as consistent as in AO, but still consistent for the average level of consistence in the circuit ()

When baby Ali hits the ball in a great position, nobody can see it, let alone return it.
If Tsonga was 100percent then i would be on him- because he can hit winners and hit the ball very hard and leave Robredo struggling and he can still do that today power isnt where i would be concerned its the running he will have to do and you need 10 be 100percent and idont believe he is- Tsonga can and will hit the ball hard but he needs more than that against an old man like Moya thats enough to get him through but not today, we will soon see what happens best of luck m8


Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline  
post #15 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 11:44 AM
Registered User
 
Andre♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 9,005
                     
Re: Sunday Redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
If Tsonga was 100percent then i would be on him- because he can hit winners and hit the ball very hard and leave Robredo struggling and he can still do that today power isnt where i would be concerned its the running he will have to do and you need 10 be 100percent and idont believe he is- Tsonga can and will hit the ball hard but he needs more than that against an old man like Moya thats enough to get him through but not today, we will soon see what happens best of luck m8
Thanks!

Tsonga looks fine for me. Players are generally very tired at this time of the season and Tsonga didn't play for months, so he has fresh legs and he is happy for being back in a tennis court.

Fat Dave having fresh legs was also the main reason why he won Madrid and Paris last season.
Andre♥ is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome