Basketball $$$ - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #106 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-24-2005, 06:09 PM
-
 
Neely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 33
Posts: 24,630
                     
Re: Basketball $$$

76ers to the bank!
every game, every time, every night...


Carlos --- C'MON Lleyton!!! --- Kiwi!!! --- Jürgen --- Juan

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-24-2005, 11:01 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Basketball $$$

Tonight's special for me is grizzlies at the ML against the nets

Gasol back from injury to add starch to the already rock solid defensive end - looking for the grizzlies clamp down their trademark 2nd half D which should be too much even for carter to handle
post #108 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 12:34 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,431
                     
Re: Basketball $$$

Berdych sucks and killed my hopeful comeback for tonight. Playing Utah -2 and Portland +4 for tonight in the NBA as well as my 4 NCAA bets.
jackieglover is offline  
post #109 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 12:35 AM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Basketball $$$

Berdych has absolutely no chance...

But it is off topic here.

Go Jazz, Cavs, Nuggets and POR-SEA over.
Ale10 is offline  
post #110 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 12:37 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Basketball $$$

hmm not sure about the OVERS in the portland game mate - but good luck!
post #111 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 12:38 AM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Basketball $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
hmm not sure about the OVERS in the portland game mate - but good luck!
That bet is not sure, so I'm on that with little stake.
Ale10 is offline  
post #112 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 03:15 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Basketball $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Tonight's special for me is grizzlies at the ML against the nets

Gasol back from injury to add starch to the already rock solid defensive end - looking for the grizzlies clamp down their trademark 2nd half D which should be too much even for carter to handle



nice way to get back some tennis losses
post #113 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 03:18 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,431
                     
Re: Basketball $$$

WVU off and gunning as usual, 6 of 9 from 3pt range
jackieglover is offline  
post #114 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 09:42 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,431
                     
Re: Basketball $$$

Take the 4 overs in the NCAA tournament tonight, because I like the under in each matchup and am as cold as can be
jackieglover is offline  
post #115 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 09:48 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Basketball $$$

ok here is my NBA plays for today

OVERS 207.5 Raptors v 76ers - both ahve non existant defences, i can see both hitting 100+ easy

Baby buls +7 against the celts - just going to continue riding the bulls money train against a team frankly is being over rated due to the pathetic divsion they are in...also had a nibble at the ML for that game
post #116 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 10:13 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Basketball $$$

in the college scene i took the UNDERS in the Duke/Michigan game 114.5
post #117 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 10:15 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,431
                     
Re: Basketball $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
in the college scene i took the UNDERS in the Duke/Michigan game 114.5
Hope you mistyped bro, it's 142

Good luck with Bulls, Boston is annoying, they always get it done at the end of the game at home.
jackieglover is offline  
post #118 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Registered User
 
Ale10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,986
                     
Re: Basketball $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
ok here is my NBA plays for today

OVERS 207.5 Raptors v 76ers - both ahve non existant defences, i can see both hitting 100+ easy

Baby buls +7 against the celts - just going to continue riding the bulls money train against a team frankly is being over rated due to the pathetic divsion they are in...also had a nibble at the ML for that game

What do you think about my parlay?

PHI-TOR over
LAC-WAS over
GSW -6 (against Milwaukee Bucks)
Ale10 is offline  
post #119 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 10:32 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Basketball $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieglover
Hope you mistyped bro, it's 142

Good luck with Bulls, Boston is annoying, they always get it done at the end of the game at home.


yep 142.5
post #120 of 451 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 10:33 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Basketball $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10
What do you think about my parlay?

PHI-TOR over
LAC-WAS over
GSW -6 (against Milwaukee Bucks)

del piero i like the OVERS on the first game and the spread with the warriors as well - that was actually going to be my play for the later games once i know the result of the 76ers v wizards

LAC-WAS be careful - washington backing up from a tough dogfight last night, clippers starting to play some D as well - i'd lay off
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome