Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 10:12 AM
Senior Member
 
adeegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 31
Posts: 4,762
                     
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

too many american sports ......i'm unable to contribute properly at the moment, the sight of carla has taken over me
adeegee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 10:14 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee
too many american sports ......i'm unable to contribute properly at the moment, the sight of carla has taken over me



just giving what the people want mate

I think we have pretty much covered all bases!

btw saints at -7.5 against wigan looks might thin don;t u think? just doing some reading to see what the deal with that line is but might be a nice little play to keep you occupied before the tennis starts
post #33 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Senior Member
 
adeegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 31
Posts: 4,762
                     
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler


just giving what the people want mate

I think we have pretty much covered all bases!

btw saints at -7.5 against wigan looks might thin don;t u think? just doing some reading to see what the deal with that line is but might be a nice little play to keep you occupied before the tennis starts
farrell is gonna be a huge loss for wigan, i'm pretty sure the saints will win comfortably, i might just take them to win the match though, i don't usually like betting on handicaps
adeegee is offline  
post #34 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 3,274
                     
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

How about making Gamblers Lounge a private forum, only for MTF members. There are allways bunch of guest who visit GL, but never post

Last edited by MalmöKrampan; 03-27-2005 at 02:20 PM.
MalmöKrampan is offline  
post #35 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-27-2005, 02:24 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

hmmm...not sure whether it is possible to restrict access to the guests MK, given that guests can look at any part of the MTF board without being registered

but i can see where you are coming from....
post #36 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-27-2005, 02:29 PM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalmöKrampan
How about making Gamblers Lounge a private forum, only for MTF members. There are allways bunch of guest who visit GL, but never post
I think its a good idea
SwiSha is offline  
post #37 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 3,274
                     
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
hmmm...not sure whether it is possible to restrict access to the guests MK, given that guests can look at any part of the MTF board without being registered

but i can see where you are coming from....
I think that it can be done mate Admin can in fact restrict guest on viewing certain forums.
MalmöKrampan is offline  
post #38 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-27-2005, 02:32 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

ok mate i'll ask mandy if she can do something about it - though what is the difference between guests viewing the forum and not contributing as opposed to MTF members who also view but never contribute??
post #39 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 3,274
                     
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
ok mate i'll ask mandy if she can do something about it - though what is the difference between guests viewing the forum and not contributing as opposed to MTF members who also view but never contribute??
Well, I think that more people will register and then they maybe will decide to post also...We have nothing to lose by making the forum private mate, just gain
MalmöKrampan is offline  
post #40 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Registered User
 
RickDaStick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,774
                     
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

I like the suggestion by MK. There is nothing to lose
RickDaStick is offline  
post #41 of 108 (permalink) Old 03-27-2005, 06:51 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,425
                     
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

Either way is fine by me. It's not like everybody who is registered and viewing are going to add comments anyways
jackieglover is offline  
post #42 of 108 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 12:14 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 24,604
                     
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

Definitely need a forum for F1.

Way to go BG!!!
Horatio Caine is offline  
post #43 of 108 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 12:37 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

perhaps a forum Motor Sport? However based ont he past month, there doesn't seem to be much interest here on any motor sport
post #44 of 108 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 03:23 PM
country flag adk
Registered User
 
adk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: London
Posts: 1,407
                     
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
perhaps a forum Motor Sport? However based ont he past month, there doesn't seem to be much interest here on any motor sport
Yeh... I think for the odd bit of motor sport that people will generally bet on (i.e. F1 Grand Prixs), it can just go in the 'Other' section.

Just my opinon
adk is offline  
post #45 of 108 (permalink) Old 04-28-2005, 08:02 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalmöKrampan
How about making Gamblers Lounge a private forum, only for MTF members. There are allways bunch of guest who visit GL, but never post

you lads still want this to happen?
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome