cn05's THOU DOLLAR CHALLANGE - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 538
                     
cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

Got a bit of spare cash lately, thought i'd try and see how much money i can win in 1 month - or how fast i can blow a grand. Either one, call it a science like experiment.

My bets will probably make most of you cringe, throws every rule you think about gambling out of the window, but i bet on instincts. I bet because i know sport. When i have a hunch, i go with it. Theroies etc won't mean anything to me. Only cap i'll place on myself is limiting my bets to 25% of bankroll (still excessive)

Rules;
1- No in-play betting.
2- Nothing over 25% of bankroll
3- Parlays allowed
4- No posting analysis. Just 'coz'.

I'll be posting here regularly, and will list all my bets here etc.

GL.
cn05 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 538
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

To get things rolling.

$125 on OVER 9.5 runs in the MLB Opener. Put on a show for the japs!

$75 on OVER 9.5 + OVER 205.5 in Chicago (NBA).

GL.
cn05 is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 10:20 AM
Registered User
 
Bolelli Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Melbourne
Age: 29
Posts: 1,547
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

All the best with this venture mate.

Will be following this thread closely.
Bolelli Ultra is offline  
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Keeping the City clean
Posts: 5,404
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

I had a similiar thread going, just couldn't be bothered keeping it going.

Good Luck with the journey.
Gamblore is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

Good luck m8!!
sports freak is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Registered User
 
ryan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England
Age: 33
Posts: 30,764
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn05 View Post
Got a bit of spare cash lately, thought i'd try and see how much money i can win in 1 month - or how fast i can blow a grand. Either one, call it a science like experiment.

My bets will probably make most of you cringe, throws every rule you think about gambling out of the window, but i bet on instincts. I bet because i know sport. When i have a hunch, i go with it. Theroies etc won't mean anything to me. Only cap i'll place on myself is limiting my bets to 25% of bankroll (still excessive)

Rules;
1- No in-play betting.
2- Nothing over 25% of bankroll
3- Parlays allowed
4- No posting analysis. Just 'coz'.

I'll be posting here regularly, and will list all my bets here etc.

GL.

Best of luck with it, by the way do you post on betfair forum? its just that post is identical to a recent one on there?


Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 538
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn05 View Post
To get things rolling.

$125 on OVER 9.5 runs in the MLB Opener. Put on a show for the japs!

$75 on OVER 9.5 + OVER 205.5 in Chicago (NBA).

GL.
W
L

In NBA today (no time to post) had
$75 on Wizards +1 (LOSS)
$75 on Bobcats/Jazz over 205.5 (WIN)
$75 on Mavs -12 (WIN)

THUS FAR
3-0-2 +$96.25
cn05 is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 538
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

Ryan23 - No dont post there.

3-0-2 +96.25

$100 VLIGEN vs Cilic
$200 HAAS vs Kiefer
$100 LEVINE vs Del Potro
$75 UNDER 201.5 bulls/76ers
$150 OVER 190 hornets/cavs
$25 vligen x haas x levine x unders x overs @ 36.64

GL
cn05 is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 538
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn05 View Post
Ryan23 - No dont post there.

3-0-2 +96.25

$100 VLIGEN vs Cilic
$200 HAAS vs Kiefer
$100 LEVINE vs Del Potro
$75 UNDER 201.5 bulls/76ers
$150 OVER 190 hornets/cavs
$25 vligen x haas x levine x unders x overs @ 36.64

GL
L
VOID
L
L
W
L

4-1-6 -67.25
cn05 is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 538
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

100 on Ancic
100 on Meltzer
100 on Nuggets -8
100 on H-T Lee
225 on Ancic x meltzer z nuggets -8 x HT Lee @ 6.34
cn05 is offline  
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 12:14 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

Has this been derailed?
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-07-2008, 02:50 AM
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

lol
its.like.that is offline  
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-07-2008, 03:38 AM
Registered User
 
Bolelli Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Melbourne
Age: 29
Posts: 1,547
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

lolll
Bolelli Ultra is offline  
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-07-2008, 07:17 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Keeping the City clean
Posts: 5,404
                     
Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

lol
Gamblore is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome