JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008 - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #346 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
One for wednesday.

I toyed with the idea of going for the straight handicap with no void @ 11/8, but I can't really risk that at this stage.

L10 (£1000) Asian Handicap - Chelsea (-2) beat Derby @ 72/100
PP (SI) - £1720

If Chelsea win by 2, bet is void.

CR: 74-80 (-£7253.43)

If Chelsea get it done, I'll be looking to play Bremen on thursday.
Bank.

CR: 75-80 (-£5533.43)

One for thursday.

L10 (£1000) Asian Handicap - Werder Bremen (-1) beat Rangers @ 4/5
PP (SI) - £1800

If Bremen win by 1, bet is void.

CR: 75-80 (-£6533.43)
jayjay is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #347 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
One for thursday.

L10 (£1000) Asian Handicap - Werder Bremen (-1) beat Rangers @ 4/5
PP (SI) - £1800

If Bremen win by 1, bet is void.

CR: 75-80 (-£6533.43)
Void.

How did Sanogo not score?

CR: 75-80 (-£5533.43)

Will post weekend plays on friday.

Quote:
OUTRIGHTS PENDING
L10 (£1000) Outright - Manchester United to win the Premiership 2007/08 @ 5/4
PP (SI) - £2250

L10 (£1000) Outright - Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey @ 10/11
PP (SI) - £1909.09

L10 (£1000) Outright - Fulham to be relegated @ 4/7
PP (SI) - £1571.43

L10 (£1000) Outright - Boca Juniors to win Copa Libertadores @ 9/2
PP (SI) - £5500

L10 (£1000) Outright - Bayern Munich to win Uefa Cup @ 3/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L5 (£500) Outright - Italy win EURO 2008 @ 7/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L5 (£500) Outright - France win EURO 2008 @ 9/1
PP (SI) - £5000

Last edited by jayjay; 03-14-2008 at 02:31 PM.
jayjay is offline  
post #348 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:25 PM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

geez i mean the goalie did a nice play but Sanogo had more time than he thought, could have easily placed in a corner

unlucky bro
SwiSha is offline  
post #349 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
geez i mean the goalie did a nice play but Sanogo had more time than he thought, could have easily placed in a corber

unlucky bro
To be fair to the keeper, he did very well. But even Bilbo's grandmother would have put that away. I guess.
jayjay is offline  
post #350 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

yes he did very well, btw was that some kind of record, must have 20+ corners for Werder
SwiSha is offline  
post #351 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
CR: 75-80 (-£5533.43)
Just one for saturday.

L10 (£1000) Asian Handicap - Man.Utd (-2) bt Derby @ 4/5
PP (SI) - £1800

If Man.Utd win by 2, bet will be void.

CR: 75-80 (-£6533.43)
jayjay is offline  
post #352 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-15-2008, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Just one for saturday.

L10 (£1000) Asian Handicap - Man.Utd (-2) bt Derby @ 4/5
PP (SI) - £1800

If Man.Utd win by 2, bet will be void.

CR: 75-80 (-£6533.43)
Loss.

CR: 75-81 (-£6533.43)

Sunday plays. Hope I get something in the bank.

L10 (£1000) Rangers bt Dundee Utd @ 8/15
PP (SI) - £1533.33

Note this is a 90min play, not an OR.

L5 (£500) Double - Atletico bt Levante @ 3/10 & Boca bt Huracan @ 4/5
PP (SI) - £1170

L5 (£500) Everton bt Fulham @ 6/5
PP (SI) - £1100

CR: 75-81 (-£8533.43)

My ceiling for the season is 10k, so if these plays go badly for me, then I'm going to have to rely mostly on my remaining ORs for the rest of the season.
jayjay is offline  
post #353 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-16-2008, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Sunday plays. Hope I get something in the bank.

L10 (£1000) Rangers bt Dundee Utd @ 8/15
PP (SI) - £1533.33

Note this is a 90min play, not an OR.

L5 (£500) Double - Atletico bt Levante @ 3/10 & Boca bt Huracan @ 4/5
PP (SI) - £1170

L5 (£500) Everton bt Fulham @ 6/5
PP (SI) - £1100

CR: 75-81 (-£8533.43)

My ceiling for the season is 10k, so if these plays go badly for me, then I'm going to have to rely mostly on my remaining ORs for the rest of the season.
, , &

CR: 75-84 (-£8533.43)

For monday.

I liked this play earlier but have been in two minds whether to play it due to this poor run of results. With 10k being the ceiling, I don't have much room for mistakes between now and hopefully when some of these ORs come in my way. I've decided to make the play I was going to make instead of put it off due to a bad stretch.

L5 (£500) Birmingham/Newcastle Total Match Goals Over 2.5 @ 11/10
PP (SI) - £1050

CR: 75-84 (-£9033.43)

Quote:
OUTRIGHTS PENDING
L10 (£1000) Outright - Manchester United to win the Premiership 2007/08 @ 5/4
PP (SI) - £2250

L10 (£1000) Outright - Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey @ 10/11
PP (SI) - £1909.09

L10 (£1000) Outright - Fulham to be relegated @ 4/7
PP (SI) - £1571.43

L10 (£1000) Outright - Boca Juniors to win Copa Libertadores @ 9/2
PP (SI) - £5500

L10 (£1000) Outright - Bayern Munich to win Uefa Cup @ 3/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L5 (£500) Outright - Italy win EURO 2008 @ 7/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L5 (£500) Outright - France win EURO 2008 @ 9/1
PP (SI) - £5000
jayjay is offline  
post #354 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-17-2008, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
For monday.

I liked this play earlier but have been in two minds whether to play it due to this poor run of results. With 10k being the ceiling, I don't have much room for mistakes between now and hopefully when some of these ORs come in my way. I've decided to make the play I was going to make instead of put it off due to a bad stretch.

L5 (£500) Birmingham/Newcastle Total Match Goals Over 2.5 @ 11/10
PP (SI) - £1050

CR: 75-84 (-£9033.43)
Expected result. Loss. 3.5k down in the past 72 hrs, it's what dreams are made of.

CR: 75-85 (-£9033.43)

I'm locking in another OR and a play for wednesday. If the wednesday play is a loser, I'll be taking a break until some of these ORs come in as I'd have hit my 10k limit.

Here's the OR...

L5 (£500) FA Cup Forecast - Portsmouth winners / Cardiff runners up @ 5/2
PP (SI) - £1750

For wednesday...

L5 (£500) Asian Handicap - Man.Utd (-2) bt Bolton @ EVS
PP (SI) - £1000

If Man.Utd win by 2, bet is void.

CR: 75-85 (-£10,033.43)
jayjay is offline  
post #355 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Registered User
 
ryan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England
Age: 32
Posts: 30,764
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Shit m8 sry to hear that, why dont you take the stake down a bit and then it wont be so shit when if you lose a couple of matches?

hopefully man utd,fulham etc bets will come good by the end of the season


Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline  
post #356 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Shit m8 sry to hear that, why dont you take the stake down a bit and then it wont be so shit when if you lose a couple of matches?

hopefully man utd,fulham etc bets will come good by the end of the season
Well 6.5k of that 10k are outright pending plays, so hopefully they will bear fruit. This past 72hrs really hasn't been helpful though, I wouldn't have expected to have gone 0-5 in this stretch, but that's the way it goes.
jayjay is offline  
post #357 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-19-2008, 03:15 PM
Registered User
 
ryan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England
Age: 32
Posts: 30,764
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Ahhh i see m8, well lets hope the OR come in later on in the season


Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline  
post #358 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-19-2008, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
For wednesday...

L5 (£500) Asian Handicap - Man.Utd (-2) bt Bolton @ EVS
PP (SI) - £1000

If Man.Utd win by 2, bet is void.

CR: 75-85 (-£10,033.43)
Void. At the current rate, I have to consider it as a victory.

CR: 75-85 (-£9533.43)

So I have just under £500 to play with this weekend, I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but whatever it is, I'll post the play(s) on friday.

In the meantime, hopefully Barca get the desired result at the Mestalla tomorrow night and keep my Copa Del Rey OR alive.

Quote:
OUTRIGHTS PENDING
L10 (£1000) Outright - Manchester United to win the Premiership 2007/08 @ 5/4
PP (SI) - £2250

L10 (£1000) Outright - Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey @ 10/11
PP (SI) - £1909.09

L10 (£1000) Outright - Fulham to be relegated @ 4/7
PP (SI) - £1571.43

L10 (£1000) Outright - Boca Juniors to win Copa Libertadores @ 9/2
PP (SI) - £5500

L10 (£1000) Outright - Bayern Munich to win Uefa Cup @ 3/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L5 (£500) Outright - Italy win EURO 2008 @ 7/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L5 (£500) Outright - France win EURO 2008 @ 9/1
PP (SI) - £5000

L5 (£500) FA Cup Forecast - Portsmouth winners / Cardiff runners up @ 5/2
PP (SI) - £1750
jayjay is offline  
post #359 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
CR: 75-85 (-£9533.43)
I've not been able to resist the urge to pull the trigger on tonight's match.

L4 (£400) Draw no bet - Barcelona bt Valencia @ 1/2
PP (SI) - £600

CR: 75-85 (-£9933.43)
jayjay is offline  
post #360 of 540 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
I've not been able to resist the urge to pull the trigger on tonight's match.

L4 (£400) Draw no bet - Barcelona bt Valencia @ 1/2
PP (SI) - £600

CR: 75-85 (-£9933.43)
Loss and...

L10 (£1000) Outright - Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey @ 10/11
PP (SI) - £1909.09

Loss.

Completely undeserved defeat for Barcelona. Over the 2 legs, they battered Valencia for 75% of the tie. That's me done until some OR money comes in. See you again when Man.Utd win the league and Fulham go down.

CR: 75-87 (-£9933.43)

Quote:
OUTRIGHTS PENDING
L10 (£1000) Outright - Manchester United to win the Premiership 2007/08 @ 5/4
PP (SI) - £2250

L10 (£1000) Outright - Fulham to be relegated @ 4/7
PP (SI) - £1571.43

L10 (£1000) Outright - Boca Juniors to win Copa Libertadores @ 9/2
PP (SI) - £5500

L10 (£1000) Outright - Bayern Munich to win Uefa Cup @ 3/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L5 (£500) Outright - Italy win EURO 2008 @ 7/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L5 (£500) Outright - France win EURO 2008 @ 9/1
PP (SI) - £5000

L5 (£500) FA Cup Forecast - Portsmouth winners / Cardiff runners up @ 5/2
PP (SI) - £1750
jayjay is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome