Mens Tennis Forums banner

Marco Chiudinelli

297K views 3K replies 118 participants last post by  Kat_YYZ 
#1 · (Edited)
Girls watch out for this guy!! He cut his long curly blond hair short and looks now really stunning!!

#1,162 ·
Chiudi-fan said:
he lost... 7-6 in 4th set. Definitely a great fight and I am really proud of Marco's results in this USO. Well done Marco :hug:
Yes, this score against Gasquet is really good!

Marco did way more than his fans could have ever hoped for. He made me proud too :worship: I hope he can build on this!

And his ranking will soar too ;) Yvo, I think he will make Rotterdam qualies with great ease :p

#1,164 ·
While waiting for Roger's match, TVs here showed a part of Chiudi's match (taped), and I was so amazed how he was playing there.. It was only the 2nd time for me to see him play, but wow, Chiudi's got wonderful skills!! The point he broke Gasquet in the 4th set was just awesome... But, those UEs.... Actually Chiudi got more winners than Gauquet, but also way more UEs... (There were a couple of moments when Chiudi controled the rally and his finish off was an UE. :sad: )

But, a great display against Gasquet, and overall a great tournament for Chiudi! :D :D

#1,167 ·
Stevens Point said:
While waiting for Roger's match, TVs here showed a part of Chiudi's match (taped), and I was so amazed how he was playing there.. It was only the 2nd time for me to see him play, but wow, Chiudi's got wonderful skills!! The point he broke Gasquet in the 4th set was just awesome... But, those UEs.... Actually Chiudi got more winners than Gauquet, but also way more UEs... (There were a couple of moments when Chiudi controled the rally and his finish off was an UE. :sad: )

But, a great display against Gasquet, and overall a great tournament for Chiudi! :D :D
That is Marco's game :shrug: Many winners, many errors.

If he meets counterpunchers like Wang, he's in trouble :(

#1,170 ·
CooCooCachoo said:
I am hoping Marco will stay in New York a few days just to savour the moment. I really don't want him to just rush off to the next tournament. These are moments to be cherished :worship:
He should! If he goes to a challenger and loses 1st round, it would be a huge let down. ;)

NYC is pretty fun, I'm sure he could find some stuff to do.

#1,174 ·
hi all

short note as i moved and almost have no pc. saw the match with gasquet and took lots of pics/
also saw marco yesterday and said bye to him. he is an incredible person and sweet and kind. so bad i cannot see him very often. But maybe he can come to argentina.
Im staying here till the 1th. so hope roger can go on doing it. as soon as ill be back home ill post more pics, ok?
have fun and kisse to all of you
silvy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.