Ivan vows to get back to the top - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
RickDaStick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,774
                     
Ivan vows to get back to the top

Just read an article about him and he says he is really motivated to get back to the top and feels like he has 3-4 GOOD years of tennis in him. Also said he is not taking a vacation this year and will start training a lot sooner than before. He will play Doha, Kooyang, AUS open and Zagreb to start the year.
RickDaStick is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Registered User
 
Blue Heart24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 31,650
                     
Re: Ivan vows to get back to the top

Glad if he really said that,can you give me a link to this?
Blue Heart24 is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
RickDaStick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,774
                     
Re: Ivan vows to get back to the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfancroatia View Post
Glad if he really said that,can you give me a link to this?
Its in vecernji list in the tennis section
RickDaStick is offline  
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 09:02 AM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,975
                     
Re: Ivan vows to get back to the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanLjubicic View Post
Just read an article about him and he says he is really motivated to get back to the top and feels like he has 3-4 GOOD years of tennis in him. Also said he is not taking a vacation this year and will start training a lot sooner than before. He will play Doha, Kooyang, AUS open and Zagreb to start the year.
That's nice.
Only one thing. Zagreb will be few weeks later in 2008. He will skip Marseille and Rotterdam?


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
RickDaStick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,774
                     
Re: Ivan vows to get back to the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
That's nice.
Only one thing. Zagreb will be few weeks later in 2008. He will skip Marseille and Rotterdam?
Oh sorry I just assumed Zagreb was the 1st tournament after Australia so you are right. Im sure he will play Rotterdam, I could see him not playing Marseille though because he wont want to play 4 weeks in a row with Dubai.
RickDaStick is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 08:56 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,975
                     
Re: Ivan vows to get back to the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanLjubicic View Post
Oh sorry I just assumed Zagreb was the 1st tournament after Australia so you are right. Im sure he will play Rotterdam, I could see him not playing Marseille though because he wont want to play 4 weeks in a row with Dubai.
Ok thanks


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 05:18 AM
Not a Registered User
 
El Legenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: US of A
Posts: 30,181
                     
Re: Ivan vows to get back to the top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwoL2O5eKG8

El Legenda is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome