Mens Tennis Forums banner

Fondue und Rösti isch guät und git e guäti luunä Gstaad Thread

4K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  RogiFan88 
#1 ·
It's early, but since Argentina couldn't get the job done against Germany, it will be time for him to go very hard in this section of the season as he has 2 titles and a final to defend.

Gaston is back in Gstaad and fortunately for him this is the weaker field, but he likes playing at altitude.

#32 ·
2-2 now :sad:
hard for me to work with my fingers crossed :rolleyes:

#36 ·
Vale said:
3-3, and rain delay! :(
I hope they won't spend the whole day waiting!
me too :s i need to know if i'll leave or not! (as soon as possible!!!)

#37 ·
he won!!!! 6/0 6/4 so i'll leave tomorrow morning to see his quarter (and i hope his semi :p ) i'm so happy to go back to Gstaad :bounce: thank you Gaston!

#38 ·
Eléa said:
he won!!!! 6/0 6/4 so i'll leave tomorrow morning to see his quarter (and i hope his semi :p ) i'm so happy to go back to Gstaad :bounce: thank you Gaston!
He did it just for you, Eléa! :D
Gasquet will be a tough nut to crack, but hopefully Gastón will be feeling more confident after a quick win today. He's beaten him twice, but the last time was at the beginning of 2004 and Gasquet has progressed a lot since then. It will be nice to see those two backhands!
COME ON GASTON, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

#39 ·
What an attractive QF tomorrow!!

Vamos, Gaston!!

#41 ·
Just do your best Gaston.

#42 ·
Gasquet wins 6-3 6-2

That scoreline is comprehensive enough and the first part of the defence has gone up in smoke and now it's onto Stuttgart.

#43 ·
Awww... the younger BH beat the more experienced BH... oh well. Yes, onto Stuttgart, Gasti!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.